Jovani Fasion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jovani Fasion
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Excelente atención!!
I am delighted with the dresses. Do not get tired of thanking you for everything.
I think Jovani is one of the most beautiful brands of women’s apparel. Besides the beauty it’s creative and has a perfect cut . My customers who buy Jovani never want any other brand . I really love Jovani. !!!
Awesome customer service great style and great inventory availablity I can’t say enough good things about the company and employees. The only problem is I can’t get my refunds. For over 5 years
I am happy with Jovani and my account manager Maria. The dresses are always beautiful and a good seller. I just had issues with the processing of payments prior to me seeing the invoice.

Regards
Amanda
Great service and beautiful collection
Some dresses don’t have the option of altering the bottom (to shorten). Doing so would change the look of the gown entirely leaving the gown only available to a 5’9” girl or taller. :(
Love you guys! Love your dresses !
I love everything Jovani... however, I feel that as a business owner I receive a more personal & individualized service from all other vendors over Jovani.
The dresses very good but the stuff who have worked with the clients not good
Jovian has very nice style evening and prom dresses i like their inventory and ordering system the availability of dresses 90% of time are available specially when it is a customer order the prices are reasonable.
The website for ordering if very easy and efficient.
items that I have order in the past were in stock
Friendly sales team, but complicated handling in case of any minute changes, zero flexibility.
Dresses are beautiful, but the quality is often poor for the high price, our customers do not view it as great value for money and are not prepared to pay just for the brand.
The website is very hard to find dresses. I wish it was revised
would it be possible to lower the amount necessary to purchase for wholesale price.
I recently heard from a customer that her dress smelled like fish. when she called Jovani direct, they told her it must be where we stored the gown. Untrue.
we get several of these fish smelling dresses as I am sure we arn't the only ones. We simply air them out for a day or two. It usually takes care of the problem. We don't even complain anymore. Nothing will change. However, don't pass the buck to us and make us look bad. Tell the truth. By the way, why do they smell like fish. I never did get a straight answer so I can explain to my customers why they may smell like a fish market when they spend hundreds of dollars to go to prom. Please respond.
didn't order gowns that were sent to me
I placed online order then I had to contact them multiple times to get the invoices, it took 15 days to get them . They don’t respond to messages in a timely fashion
I purchased 5 ivory lace gowns for informal bridal and stones were heat set AB stones not acceptable for bridal gowns nor were the stones clearly depicted in the photos on the website. I was charged restocking fee for the gowns as well as charged up front for the replacement gowns I selected to replace in my order.Also, I was sent two of exact same gown in the same size which is not what I confirmed with Sherri my rep.
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.35 based on 113 reviews