JW Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend JW Fitness
Read JW Fitness Reviews
James is a very talented Personal Trainer! He is hard working, professional and knows what he is talking about and makes it fun too! I’d highly recommend James to anyone who is looking for a PT!
James is friendly and approachable with a wide field of knowledge in regards to correct exercise and dieting. Lots of variety as well so there's never a dull moment.
I have just completed my first 8 week on-line training programme with James. It was absolutely fab! The workouts were tailored to me perfectly, the app is great as it allows you to keep track of everything including weight, reps, calories, macros, progress pictures etc. James is great at supporting you not only with weekly progress check ins but also if you have any questions and he's always there to push you.
I have not only achieved weight loss but also muscle definition I've never had before, I feel happier and I've found a love for working out which I didn't think was possible!
James really makes you believe in yourself, I can't wait to sign up again to see what else I can achieve! Thanks James! x
I've been training with James now for 3 months, he is the best PT I've ever had! Always pushes me and gets the best results. I couldn't recommend him enough! He is amazing and will get you results. I couldn't have got this far without him!
James is absolutely fantastic! He tailors your sessions based on your goals and is a fantastic motivator! He is also very supportive and happy to help whenever he can! I would 100% recommend starting your fitness journey with James!
Have now had several sessions with James at Southam Gym, he is always encouraging and makes you do your very best. Already feeling fitter and stronger after letting things go while we were in "lockdown.!" Looking forward to many more sessions, having already lost 4 kilos!
James is a lovely young man, and very professional in his training. Jenny Allen
I've been using James for a couple of years now i lost around 3 stone in weight during my my first year or 2 of P.T sessions which was amazing. Carrying on ive out weight back on which was due to myself not maintaining healthy eating and staying consistent with my training. Im now back on track with James who is supportive and knows when to push me and what i need to focus on to achieve my goals. We always chat about what i want to use equipment wise and how to get the best results. James is very good at understanding everyday obstacles such as homelife and worklife and how it can have an impact on training. James has always said he is there for support whenever needed and is so easy to talk too as well as being firm for your P.T session šŸ™‚ i would highly recommend James. šŸ™‚
JW Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews