JW Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend JW Fitness
Read JW Fitness Reviews
James is absolutely fantastic! He tailors your sessions based on your goals and is a fantastic motivator! He is also very supportive and happy to help whenever he can! I would 100% recommend starting your fitness journey with James!
After only a few session with James already feeling more toned and stronger. Very pleasant young man, and tailors workout to suit you.
I've been using James for a couple of years now i lost around 3 stone in weight during my my first year or 2 of P.T sessions which was amazing. Carrying on ive out weight back on which was due to myself not maintaining healthy eating and staying consistent with my training. Im now back on track with James who is supportive and knows when to push me and what i need to focus on to achieve my goals. We always chat about what i want to use equipment wise and how to get the best results. James is very good at understanding everyday obstacles such as homelife and worklife and how it can have an impact on training. James has always said he is there for support whenever needed and is so easy to talk too as well as being firm for your P.T session 🙂 i would highly recommend James. 🙂
JW Fitness is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews