kayafx Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend kayafx

Popular Questions:

How can I contact kayafx?
Click Here

Tell us how kayafx made you happy

"Please stay away from this company. They are unregulated and they only cheat people off their money. I invested 34000USD with them and they refused to grant my withdrawal request. They also stopped responding to my mails. I had to reach out to taylorbrennan@consultant,com to help me recover my money back . I have gotten all my money now"
Are you kayafx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Kayafx is an unregulated company cheating people off their money. I lost a lot of money to them when I deposited, traded and made lots of profits. They denied all my withdrawal request and locked me out of my account. I had to reach out to taylorbrennan@consultant,com to get all my money back from them"
"I started trading bitcoins with them late last year, I invested half of my life savings, Not knowing I would not be able to withdraw any of my invested funds. I had to call +1 516 3411871 for enquirers to hire the services of BITCOINRECOVERY @ consultant[dot]com even though there are tons of bitcoins that needed recovery agents out there, they stand out as the best. I do vouch for their services as it’s best with retrieval of lost data can also choose to reach out Bitcoinrecovery[At]consultant. Com contact cell number +1 202 6433447 to consult using sms text and whatsapp"
kayafx is rated 1.77 based on 30 reviews