kayafx Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend kayafx
4PM
4PM

Tell us how kayafx made you happy

"Please look before you leap kayafx isn’t a reliable trader I would advice anyone to trade with sometimes in 2016 I remember investing $80000 with them I really regret ever getting involved with them they took away all my money and got me locked out thanks to Marcfinley@consultant,com who performed magical wonders in helping me get back all my gone funds I’m highly grateful I wonder what could have been of me if not for Marc"
Are you kayafx? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback kayafx receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Kayafx is an unregulated company cheating people off their money. I lost a lot of money to them when I deposited, traded and made lots of profits. They denied all my withdrawal request and locked me out of my account. I had to reach out to taylorbrennan@consultant,com to get all my money back from them"
kayafx is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews