kayafx Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend kayafx

Popular Questions:

How can I contact kayafx?

Tell us how kayafx made you happy

"I also fell victim to this scam broker. They kept on asking me to deposit more money. Then they stopped picking up my calls! After loosing more money to lawyers and what not, I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a professional. Lesson learn't! I'm happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach me on mj060162 at gmaiI dot com"
Are you kayafx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing liar, they just promise, I’m dealing with them more than 1,5 year, I didn’t get tired to call them every week. I want my money back, they answer and always is the same: Madam everything is fine, we can see, that everything is fine and you request is on process you must be just passion and wait, so this waiting and lies. I had to get a recorvery agent, INFO@BINARYFINANCE DOT COM whom I mailed to get my money back from them. STAY AWAY, THEY ARE FRAUD GUYS"
"Hello everybody who is searching for Scam Recovery! I give you a warning ⚠️ there’s many names who says about they have recovered money with taylorbrennan@consultant,com I trusted them and fall into scam, this is fake !!! I did send first 900$ to start recovery and then afrer 10 days it was said thar Recovery is done and I should receive 12500€ what did I lose to one fraud company! And I had to pay extra 7% as professional fee first and then receive my money after 48 hours now there has gone more than two weeks and still no money and no response to my emails! So don’t trust taylorbrennan@consultant,com and I think all of them who are @consultant,com are fake!!!"
"Please stay away from this company. They are unregulated and they only cheat people off their money. I invested 34000USD with them and they refused to grant my withdrawal request. They also stopped responding to my mails. I had to reach out to taylorbrennan@consultant,com to help me recover my money back . I have gotten all my money now"
"Kayafx is an unregulated company cheating people off their money. I lost a lot of money to them when I deposited, traded and made lots of profits. They denied all my withdrawal request and locked me out of my account. I had to reach out to taylorbrennan@consultant,com to get all my money back from them"
kayafx is rated 1.90 based on 10 reviews