Knock Your Socks Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knock Your Socks Off
Read Knock Your Socks Off  Reviews

541-283-5976

Tell us how Knock Your Socks Off made you happy
The kids will love the different prints. Will order again. Nice to talk to a person instead of a computer.
A lot of adult socks!! Not a lot of toddler/kid socks which is my only negative but not a big enough negative to reduce stars.
Love these designs!
I loved shopping in your Depoe Bay store. With the virus, I love that I can still get cool socks (online). Really high quality. Shipped quickly.
Great Product & Fast Service!
Amazing! Was able to find some Stance products that are out of stock everywhere else. Shipping was very fast and packaged nicely. Would highly recommend.
Nice variety!
Amazing store! Clean and well organized with an unbeatable selection high quality fun socks.
Kyso Team,

Thank you so much for writing me an appreciation note with my order. I was very thrilled to open my package of awesome socks and have a kind note written to me with my name spelled correctly. I am grateful for your genuine care for your customers. Im excited to use your services again soon. Good luck with all!
Great service fast delivery. Socks are awesome! Thank you!
Ordered a few pairs of cute socks for the kids, they are adorable: rainbow sock, dinosaurs, stars, sharks! They are a hit. The socks were well packaged and the shipping went very smoothly, plus the tracking was fantastic. I happened to be away that day and when I got the "delivered" notice, I could quickly text my neighbor to pick up the package.
Socks are very comfy. Feel like good quality and service was excellent
I was sold just from the name of the store, but the socks are great! And my friend loved them for his birthday. I’m definitely buying from them again!
Love the selection!
Great job in Newport oregon even with cov-19
Awesome selection. Good quality and competitive pricing. Delivered as promised. There was a short handwritten note on the packing list, thanking me for purchasing from the Company, which I felt was very thoughtful. We will definitely purchase from Knock Your Socks Off the next time we need socks👍😊
Will definitely order from Knock Your Socks off again!!
Fast shipping!
Great quality! They are soft and fit like expected; the pattern/print is just like pictured, definitely would buy again!
Very fast shipping and item as described very satisfied customer
Knock Your Socks Off is rated 4.93 based on 322 reviews