Knock Your Socks Off Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knock Your Socks Off

Tell us how Knock Your Socks Off made you happy

"Loved the selection! Cashier was super friendly. Would absolutely go back"
"Great experience, would use again"
"The Depoe Bay store is GREAT!! Very friendly. I happened in by chance, and left with a bagful of wonderfully white musical socks!! I would make the 2 hour drive from home JUST to come back to this store!!!"
"Great store! The clerk was great as well!"
"Fantastic store! Love all the different choices and prints along with choices of styles. Will stop again when going thru Depoe Bay. Until then, will check out website!"
"Just what I wanted..."
"Great selection of great quality socks. The owner is friendly, knows his socks and seems to enjoy helping his customers. We always stop in when we’re in Depoe Bay."
"Sooo many selections, I went in asked if there were any Gumby socks.. Bam...the attendant took me right to the spot. Besides Gumby, I purchased 5 more pairs! I intend on ordering more socks online for special occasions, grand children, and family"
"Store was great"
"Great fit."
"Wffbenefgebrhnru"
"Great groomsmen gifts!"
"I came into your shop expecting to hear that you didnt have anythiing to fit my son's size 17 shoe. I was very surprised that the sales clerk knew her products and not only did you have extra large socks, my son LOVED them! I ordered more on your website. They came immediately and I was kept aware of the shipping status. Great little store with great products. You have our business!!"
"What a wonderful shopping experience! So much variety had me thinking about all those people in my life that I wanted to remember and recognize for the things they love and care about."
"Cute socks and quick delivery"
"I love the bright colors available. My order arrived in just a few days."
"Great item, well made, nice print."
"Socks arrived in good time and were as ordered! I will be a repeat customer."
"thank you for,the super-fast shipping! i love my awesome, new happy socks! thanks again!"
"The best sock store I have ever been to! The selection is amazing and lots of socks in men's sizes, too! I loved the funny-sayings dish towels and oven mitts and bought several for gifts as well as socks. I will make it a point to stop in every time I go to the coast."
Knock Your Socks Off is rated 4.95 based on 165 reviews