Knock Your Socks Off Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knock Your Socks Off

Tell us how Knock Your Socks Off made you happy

"I love the bright colors available. My order arrived in just a few days."
"Great item, well made, nice print."
"Socks arrived in good time and were as ordered! I will be a repeat customer."
"thank you for,the super-fast shipping! i love my awesome, new happy socks! thanks again!"
"The best sock store I have ever been to! The selection is amazing and lots of socks in men's sizes, too! I loved the funny-sayings dish towels and oven mitts and bought several for gifts as well as socks. I will make it a point to stop in every time I go to the coast."
"Great store, great socks"
"I LOVE this store!! The first time I shopped here was around the time they opened. They have grown SO much since then, carrying more brands and sizes! My last trip I bought stocking stuffers (socks & slippers) and my recipients loved their gifts. Will definitely shop here several times a year!"
"These sock are great and the service is top notch!"
"Love this store and it's selections of sole-ections. Amazing socks that fit well and wear well too."
":-)"
"Don’t know how many pairs of your socks I’ve bought but neither me or the recipient have ever been disappointed. In fact I’ve decided to start a new family tradition and will be ordering a pair for each member of my family in early January to start the year out great."
"We ordered a pair of socks for a secret Santa grab bag. Great selection and easy checkout. Unfortunately, the socks didn't show up! I emailed the company and got a PHONE call back the same day. They were extremely apologetic and helpful. They immediately sent a new pair of socks (which came within 2 days) and discounted me the shipping. Excellent customer service. Will definitely order from them again."
"The socks look great. They are Christmas gifts so very happy with the quick delivery."
"Received in a short amount of time with a handwritten note. Lovely touch. Thank you!"
"Great selection and very easy checkout process!"
"I love ordering from KYSO. It is a lovely store, with a great selection and speedy delivery. Thank you!!! Favorite sock shop :)"
"Love this company!"
"Fast delivery"
"Awesome sucks!"
"I ordered on Nov 29 and delivery said 3 to 5 days. I still have not received the socks. Very disappointed."
Hi Susan,

Our team reviewed your order and confirmed that your package was shipped the day after you placed the order.

Since then, your package has been in USPS possession. While we rarely see packages take this long to be delivered, unfortunately we do not have any control over the package once it reaches our carrier, and conditions such as inclement weather can sometimes cause delays. The vast majority of our shipments arrive earlier than our expected timeframe, and we apologize that this took so long.

We are glad to see your sock was delivered today. If you have any other concerns please feel free to reach out.

KYSO Team