Knock Your Socks Off Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Knock Your Socks Off

Tell us how Knock Your Socks Off made you happy

"Lots of great socks to choose from and they even have extra large sizes for my own 14 year old bigbfoot (size 14)!"
"Huge selection. It's always fun to look through all the different designs. I visit every year when we vacation on the coast, I always find something to buy. I love Knock Your Socks Off"
"We love these"
"My grandkids loved the socks. I try to buy some every time I’m in Depoe Bay. Such a wonderful selection to choose from. Great customer service. Thank you 😊"
"Fun place to shop with lots of options"
"So many socks to choose from! Everyone in my family left with a couple of pairs. There is something there for everyone we even found characters that I haven't seen anywhere else in years. Just a very unique little shop, that you can get lost in for hours."
"I love this store very friendly people who work there and great socks!"
"The socks are softer than soft but sadly the women's socks did not fit me even though I'm in their size range at a size 9.5-10. My friend was very happy to take them off my hands."
"Love the colors and patterns of socks you have ... and your store selection overall. One thing: it would be great if you could find more mostly cotton socks in a rainbow of colors (like teal, pink, purple, burgundy, hunter green and such) for men!"
"Saved Father’s Day with fast shipping and great selection! All socks showed up in perfect condition."
"ALWAYS look forward to stopping in anytime I’m at the coast. Soooo excited to be able to order online as well! Incredible quality, unique designs, and definitely worth every penny. Can’t wait for my next pair!"
"Hello! I simply love your store and socks! We go there every time we are in Depot Bay."
"Frienly customer service with knowledge that help me select the socks I was looking for! Thanks Again!"
"Great store good selection. Friendly staff."
"They had so many socks. If I could have I would have bought all of them."
"Great service, awesome products!"
"Love this store!! Every time I go to the beach I stop by for a pair or two of socks"
"Just what I order...grand daughter was thrilled when got them"
Knock Your Socks Off is rated 4.96 based on 187 reviews