Knopkatransfer.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Knopkatransfer.com

About Knopkatransfer.com: KnopkaTransfer offers high quality transfer service from airport to hotel, cruise port, sea or ski resort or per-hour car rental with a professional drivers in Europe.

+44 2035142518

info@knopkatransfer.com

Nolksdf Str. 34/A

Tell us how Knopkatransfer.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Pilote ponctuel. Voiture propre. Danke für den tollen Service!"
"Recommended. Punctual, good car, good driver."
"Driver in Paris was friendly, efficient on time and courteous. We satisfy this service"
"Very efficient attention & service"
"I have used Knopkatransfer company a number of times and they are always available and friendly. This service is particularly good because you can schedule in advance, an option not always available at other companies."
"Service was perfect. My driver was at my address on time. Never had a problem with them there the best ones."
"Convenient clean vehicle, polite driver ,on time."
"We were picked up in a very timely fashion and delivered sooner than expected. The driver was very courteous and pleasant to work with. I definitely would use Knopkatransfer company again."
"I recommend Knopkatransfer to anyone who wants to travel in Italy and France."
"Bon service. Voiture propre. Pilote ponctuel."
"Ottimo servizio di 5 stelle. Abbiamo ordinato un paio di transfer da MXP a Garni Dolomieu e viceversa con Knopkatransfer e siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti."
"We would like to express our appreciation for the wonderful job you did for our trip from Malpensa airport to Madesimo this season 2019!"
"A first class experience, clean high quality cars for transfers in Lyon."
"I have used KnopkaTransfer over the past few months and found they provide an excellent service at a reasonable price. Will advice your company to my friends. Thanks!"
"Fast and comfortable limo service in Nice and Cannes. Thank you and see you in June. Charles"
"Удобный сервис, вежливые водители. Заказывали микроавтобус в Мадриде, всё прошло отлично. Спасибо!"
"The car was clean, the driver was polite, we have had a good transfer from Courchevel to Linate airport. Thanks, guys!"
"Thanks for transfers from Geneve to Courchevel this winter. Will recommend you to my friends!"
"5 STARS SERVICE! I booked for transfer from Airport Malpensa to the MIlan hotel that we booked. The managers answered helped me to book the transfer. The carrier was on time. Thank you!!!"
Knopkatransfer.com is rated 4.99 based on 80 reviews