Koia Reviews

Rachael Ishii
Koia 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Koia 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Koia 5 star review on 15th August 2020
Cancelled my autoship due to multiple shipments never making it here. Tried to contact Koia through their email and also FB without resolution. I have 36 bottles paid for and never recieved.
I love these koia shakes! unlike lots of other protein shakes, they don't have a chalky aftertaste. Makes it so much easier to get enough protein every day!!
The keto shakes are legit so tasty. I have type one diabetes and they are the only protein shakes I have ever tried in my 24 years of diabetes that does not spike my blood sugars. Amazing! 10/10!
Great shake for keto diet
this was my first time ordering i did not know your time of shipping so i was a little annoyed i would need to purchase two more cases but i want all flavour is this ok let me know i will be taking same out of the country
First of all, the drinks are awesome. Keto can be hard, and these are a treat. The order was all over the place. I ordered two flavors, chocolate brownie and creme caramel. I got a huge box with three boxes of six bottles. They were in a massive styrofoam cooler with those plastic pillow things along with six frozen packs. They were not the ones that can be put down the drain, just in the trash. Apparently they didn't have enough to supply the full order and owed me a box of chocolate brownie, which was totally fine. Come the end of December, I get two boxes. This was my original order, like the first never happened or something? So I got two boxes of six drinks each of both flavors I ordered. The packaging was much better, most of it could be recycled with the exception of eight of those same ice packs that just go in the trash. I figured there wasn't much that I could do about it so I just kept them. Can't send a food item back. Now I have more keto drinks than I can handle!
Yummy product, great customer service. Can’t go wrong with Koia!
DO NOT ORDER ONLINE I really like this brand when I buy it in the store - I tried to buy a 12 pack from your website and the package never arrived! I tried to contact Koia twice through the email support and only got completely unhelpful robotic autoreplies, I asked for a phone number for customer support and got no response. Very disappointed, and I still never got my money back!
Love Koia and delivery was a breeze!
Product is excellent and delivery was as speedy as I could have expected
An awesome order per usual!
Well packaged and still cold
Fast shipping, great price, and they packaged it so it was ice cold when it arrived. I ordered 6 cases of the chocolate banana koia plant protein. I will def be ordering again!
Love the taste and enjoy drinking after a workout.
It tastes great!
Koia has the best tasting protein shakes and the cleanest ingredients. Great customer service and shipping is fast and on ice!
Very easy process to buy a product I’m absolutely in love with and that’s an integral part of my morning routine! Thanks!
The protein shake is a delicious treat anytime of my day!
It never arrived
Delicious stuff. The best protein shakes I've had (and I've tried so many). I especially like the cacao bean and the cold brew coffee. Delivery service was excellent, as was the careful packaging that kept everything cold.
Koia is rated 4.46 based on 129 reviews