Koia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Koia
Read Koia Reviews
My friend heard I was trying to lose weight and make better food choices, so she gave me the coconut almond flavor and I will never stop drinking these. I can’t believe how much protein and how little sugar there is! My favorite flavors are the coconut almond and the chocolate banana. I blend them up with ice to make a cool and heathy treat for this hot summer. Thanks Koia for making the best healthy but great tasting drink I’ve ever had!
You guys are the best!! I love that you started direct delivering to the consumer again and hope that continues. And your customer service is awesome too!!
I love Koia, and I love the ease of subscription! The only problem with my order is that both times I've received it so far, the ice packs have melted in transit and it's warm. I know it's hard for FedEx to keep things cool in the Texas heat. It hasn't gone bad, but I'm worried a future shipment will.
I really like Koia. Couple of pieces of feedback. Ordering Blume direct doesn’t really save you money versus grocery store. Additionally, one split open in transit so I really only got 11 in the case and had to spend time cleaning all the other bottles. Sum it up that if you want access to many bottles at once, order direct, but it really doesn’t save you any money and may be a bit of a headache. I’ll continue to support them- but maybe only a few at a time from grocery store.
Delivery was accurate, well controlled temperature wise and on time. But it’s a LOT of packaging for every 12 bottles. Would be a win-win-win for me, Koia and the environment to be more compact! But otherwise very happy!
Love these shakes!
Process to order was so easy and good the shipment took no time to come absolutely will be ordering again
I love Koia and I have recommended it to many people. In particular, I like the vanilla bean flavor. I believe it is a healthy drink and I often use it as a meal replacement. The order process was a bit slow, it took awhile for my order to be processed. Also, the shipping is expensive but I was able to find a coupon online. It's very difficult to find this product in stores, which is why I order it online.
Great product!
Amazing product, love it...shipping was punctual. Would highly recommend!
It was easy to set up a subscription
I had an issue with my order and the quickly responded and made it right.!! I will keep ordering from Koia love all the flavors the coffees are my favorite
There was an initial issue with the product not being delivered but once their customer service was aware it it they rectified the situation quickly.
I ordered the chocolate brownie keto and it tastes amazing.
A user-friendly interface with extremely colorful photos gives the delicious drinks an even more appealing aura to them.
Amazing shakes! These are so perfect for me to drink for breakfast when I don't feel like cooking or even for some post workout fuel. I would absolutely recommend buying koia online, its way easier than buying in stores and they have every flavor available
I love Koia! None of the grocery stores near me sell it and Amazon Fresh doesn't deliver here either so having the ability to order direct from Koia is great. It came fast and in a chilled container. My husband is hooked now too!
I am very disappointed. When ordering the drinks are placed at the incorrect address on the order. I am mediately sent an email requesting that you change the address to my parents. I received a confirmation back from the company that the address had been changed. Unfortunately, the address was not changed. UPS driver was able to connect with my parents and deliver
I just went to take a sip of my koia shake that had been ordered and delivered and it was spoiled. (Exp date is 8/19/20) I noticed the bottles seemed sort of swollen but brought one to work and had to spit it right out. AWFUL!
Update: customer service reached out to me and refunded my order in full. In addition sent me a case at no charge and it was fresh upon arrival! Very satisfied. Thanks Koia
I loved getting my Koia drinks in the mail, it was excellently packed with ice packs, I got an order that was complete and with no damages, also it came in super quick in the mail. I am getting ready to place my next order
I ordered the vanilla. The taste was ok. I think i will try another flavor.
Koia is rated 4.69 based on 48 reviews