korolart-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend korolart-com
Prompt attention, good communication, helpful service (delivered to an address by hand) - the painting itself which was a gift has been a resounding success, stunning, high quality, exclusive art, it's very much loved and gains admiration from every visitor. Big thank you to Ludmila and Paul.
Absolutely beautiful art work. Ludmilla was a pleasure to deal with and couldn’t have been more helpful. I’m looking forward to seeing her next collection.
Website very easy to navigate. The paintings and prints are really clear. This is my second time in very short period to purchase!
I ordered a set of 3 fridge magnets as a Christmas gift for my mother, she liked them so much she picked another 3. She didn’t want them on the fridge as she wouldn’t see them much so has dotted them around her flat fixed with blue tak. Lovely quality and pretty quick delivery.
I love this art. I've bought 4 pieces over the last year. They are so expressive, full of emotion and allow your imagination to run wild....I could look at them for hours!! They are beautifully framed and make a lovely addition to our home. Highly recommend you indulge!
The site is great easy to navigate and found what I wanted straight away, purchasing was easy and would shop here again, attention to deal is amazing lover her work
Superb service, amazing art, great fast delivery with most perfect package, I reccomend this site to everyone
Purchased a print as a Christmas gift and it was loved. I was tempted to buy one for myself - maybe later. Site is easy to navigate
Beautiful
Delighted with the fridge magnets I bought. They look lovely on my fridge & good quality. Love your art & would purchase more of it.
Very Happy with my Purchase. It was a Birthday Present for my Wife and she was very pleased with it. So, it was a Win-Win.
Easy to purchase...easy to peruse! What's not to like
I bought a print from the Ladies Collection as a gift for my Aunt. She loved it and has since bought another herself. Website was easy to use. No problems with shipping and package arrived in good time and perfect condition.
Beautiful paintings and excellent service. Ordered at Christmas and got delayed by An Post due to Covid backlog (no fault of the company) but they still answered every call as I queried and even rang me back to check and it thankfully arrived in time before Christmas as they had posted very soon after my order. Highly recommend!!!
Korolart.com is something special. We have 2 fabulous prints that brought the beach to us in 2020 when we couldn’t travel. I was also lucky enough to be given one of the silk scarves for my birthday. The customer service was fab. It feels like buying from a friend. I hope to buy more pieces in the future xx
I bought a print of Autumn Mood. I love it. It came in a lovely frame and looks so well. I wish I had the space for a bigger one and more of these. paintings. I love them all and it’s hard to pick one They are so well presented and would make a wonderful gift. I also adore the range of scarves and am putting it on my gift list for another time Thank you so much
Excellent to deal with, our canvas was securely packaged and travelled safely
Still waiting for the delivery
Sorry David, I asked for a review a bit early. Your delivery should arrive in the next few days. There are delays because of Covid. Any problems, let me know.
Love her work. I purchased the Paulina print and had it framed. Beautiful...
Absolutely beautiful second time ordering I love your work and super fast delivery
I bought this piece of art for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it so much. Ludmila Korol is my favourite artist and I love all of her pieces and now my daughter does too!The ordering process is simple and straightforward and I received the picture perfectly packed and in a timely manner. The service from start to finish was fantastic and I was very pleased overall.
korolart-com is rated 4.93 based on 176 reviews