korolart-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend korolart-com
Prompt attention, good communication, helpful service (delivered to an address by hand) - the painting itself which was a gift has been a resounding success, stunning, high quality, exclusive art, it's very much loved and gains admiration from every visitor. Big thank you to Ludmila and Paul.
I have just bought my 3rd silk scarf shopping early for Christmas .They are amazing beautiful artwork and as light as a feather . they are also a very generous 1sq metre . I have bought them for wearing but they could easily be framed and displayed as art. The scarves come beautifully gift wrapped in their own wooden box.
Amazing art and good communication concerning shipping process etc. Website's straight forward and easy to figure out.
A very well designed website made it easy to view the painting in detail. I purchased online and the artist delivered it to my home within two days. It was A pleasure to do business with this artist.
Delighted with my purchases, really love them,the website is very useful friendly and my only problem was deciding which print to buy. Very speedy delivery. Just trying to find wall space so that I can get another one (or two). Brenda
korolart-com 5 star review on 17th August 2021
The print arrived within a week and is just stunning
Love this style of art! Bought the picture “ BEAUTIFUL EVENING” - never tire looking at it ! Very reasonable price too !
I have purchased two prints and they are both gorgeous. The subject matter is relevant to my two daughters. So descriptive
We bought a scarf as a present for someone special, it came in a lovely presentation box,it was well folded and was a joy to even look at. We were so impressed that we bought a second one, beautiful
I have started my collection with fridge magnets. I fully intend to have something on my walls soon. Beautiful art
Beautiful prints. We purchased two and they look fabulous together over our fire place. The service was fantastic and great value for money, Have no hesitation in recommending. Can't wait to visit when next in Dublin.
I adore Ludmila's art. Stunning, sophisticated. I would like to buy some more 😊
I just love korol art, I have two pictures for now. My friends really love them in fact one of my friends bought 3 pictures.
I recently bought ‘Never Alone’ from Korol Art. Ludmila was so helpful and flexible to all my requests. She is a very kind lady and this is reflected in her work. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
Love my two prints and I bought some magnets and framed them and they look great too Service was excellent and my order arrived within a couple of days
My second purchase with Korol Art and once again everything was perfect. My new canvas is absolutely magnificent. Delivery was fast and seamless and when I had a question and had to call, Paul was great and answer my question promptly. Thank you! Will certainly buy again and have been recommending to all my friends.
Great service. Love your work❤️
My mom was so excited to buy me this canvas for my 50th birthday - she said she wanted something beautiful to always remind me of her! She knew I loved your artwork & it is just devine. It’s so quirky, wonderfully colourful & mesmerising! It has the look & feel of an original! I’ll cherish it🥰
This is my third purchase and I am not finished yet. Excellent quality and service. Always.
3rd time buying from korolart I absolutely love the art the vivid colours the quick delivery everything about this product and artist is brilliant thank you korolart for such amazing hassle free purchase and beautiful product
I am very pleased with my korolart pictures as are my daughters and evenmy sons admire them saying the colours are so well matched. The pictures all tell their own story and have the appropriate colouring in the background of the main item. I highly recommend kadmilla korola s work,wonderful as presents.
korolart-com is rated 4.94 based on 196 reviews