korolart-com Reviews

Charlie Clarke
Helen Aylward
Helen Aylward
More Photos & Videos
Prompt attention, good communication, helpful service (delivered to an address by hand) - the painting itself which was a gift has been a resounding success, stunning, high quality, exclusive art, it's very much loved and gains admiration from every visitor. Big thank you to Ludmila and Paul.
I saw this art work in Dublin last year and thought it too bulky too take on the plane. Imagine my delight when it popped up on my facebook this year - I may not be able to travel to Dublin but I can have the beautiful art work in my home ❤️
Just received fridge magnets today and they are really beautiful. Am delighted. Will definitely be ordering more. Such lovely detail on the pieces.
Great product reasonably priced and was quick in answering my questions wouldn't hesitate to buy again
Very impressed with how quick I received my magnets. I love the artwork serious talent
I bought Autumn Wine as a present for my niece as the girl in the hat reminded me of her, it arrived well packaged within 2 days, I absolutely love it & hope it will be well loved & well travelled, look forward to buying again in the future
The prints that I ordered arrived within a couple of days. They were packaged very well and the quality of the framed prints and the Magnets were excellent. I am very impressed with my purchases. Thank you so much.
Extremely happy with my fridge magnets,and the very prompt delivery, will definitely purchase from Karol Art again. 👍👍👍
love those pictures,but quality of magnet is poor
I am sorry you were dissappointed with your purchase. My magnets are made here in my studio. They may not have that perfect finish that comes from a machine produced product but they should still be of a high standard. Please take photo of problem and send to admin@korolart.com and replacements will be sent.
Ordered fridge magnets,and received them next day. The size was exactly as advertised, and the quality of the pictures is excellent. Would highly recommend ordering from Korol Art
Ordered 3 fridge magnets .. arrived nicely packed and it was like receiving little original paintings .... they were gorgeous and excellent quality.
Delivery was few days ... I will be buying more :)
I love my fridge magnets . I ordered x 3 so i could review before purchaisng a larger print for my wall. If I had the funds would love an original :)
I loved your paintings that came up on my Facebook page and so I ordered the small size 'Cailin' framed. It delivered within a few days and very carefully wrapped. I am thrilled with it and it looks so beautiful on my wall. The size fit perfectly. I will definitely be ordering another one over the coming months. Thank you.
I'm delighted with my beautiful fridge magnets.
Great service with fast delivery.
Absolutely gorgeous art work . Excellent service . Highly recommend
It is difficult to write a review at this stageas I am still awaiting delivery of the item, and have had no indication of when to expect it. When it arrives, I wbill most likely be ordering another 1 or 2 prints, as our neighbours have shown a great interest in 'Pink House'.
Great value and great service
Love this artist.Recently ordered fridge magnets. Great service. #feelgoodfactor
Have only gotten fridge magnets so far - love them to bits - next day delivery always Saving for a framed print - can't wait! Amazing artist❤️
My order of three magnets cane the next day and I love them! They seem to glow with the colour 😍. The website was easy to use and the space for comments about the order is most welcome. I received a confirmation email and another once my item was shipped. Excellent! I hope to buy more. This artist is fantastic !
Truly eye catching images, very poetic and projecting. Both my daughter and I really enjoy looking through the collections
korolart-com is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews