korolart-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend korolart-com

+353868623417

pehowden@gmail.com

Tell us how korolart-com made you happy
korolart-com 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Deirdre Philpott
Sharon Muir
Amanda Hiscox
Amanda Hiscox
I first saw Ludmilla's work while traveling in New Zealand, several years ago. It captured my attention and I was compelled to text a photo home. My wife graciously got me the print for Christmas, later that year and I got her one the following year. They hang side-by-side in our bedroom and we enjoy them daily. We wanted a larger print and considered an original. We have hydrangeas in our yard, so when we saw 'Midsummer Day' we knew this was the one for us. We love the painting. The subject is special. The textures are wonderful and the colors blend so well with our decor. The painting was wonderfully framed. We are very happy and hang it proudly in our home and will enjoy it for years to come. Thank you for your wonderful art!
korolart-com 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Thank you so much Mark for taking the time to recount your story of how you discovered my art. I am very pleased to hear my original artwork arrived to you safely and you like it.
Lovely fridge magnets. Great service. Highly recommend
I love Korolart, each painting is beautiful, I have bought 6 to date, and I love them all, 3 I have given as presents and the recipients love them too. I found the website easy to use and they came very well packaged. Looking forward to choosing my next purchase.
Delighted with my 2 prints."Chance meeting" and "Moon wind". Quality is exceptional, colours are beautifully vibrant and clear. Arrived promptly after ordering well packaged. Can't wait to hang them in my newly opening cafe....Seasons cafe and bakeshop in Emly Co. Tipperary. Thankyou Ludmilla!!
I have 2 prints and a silk scarf. I love them all. 100% for delivery and accuracy of order. It actually could not be any easier. I’ll be buying more scarves as gifts and I’ve seen 2 new prints for ME. !!! Thanks Ludmila for such joy. Locals should visit George’s St. Arcade also
We bought some better fridge magnets. The designs are stunning and look great.
Experience dealing with Koral Art has been outstanding will purchase more pieces
I love Ludmina’s art. I have at least 5 pieces and also buy them as presents for friends. I love the colours and the quirky characters and as a dog lover I particularly like the ones with the doggies. Some of my favourite pieces
We have loved Ludmila’s work since 1999 when we bought one of her paintings from the railings on Stephen’s Green. Last month I bought two paintings from the website, something I’ve never done before. They arrived very soon after I ordered them, packaged very professionally and in perfect condition. We are very pleased with the paintings and would highly recommend the website.
I love karolart. Loads to choose from and excellent service
Pleasant experience of ordering with a very fast delivery. Delighted with the piece!
Absolutely stunning prints. Beautifully framed. Very efficient service, reviewed in less than a week.
Looking for a gift of art I started looking at prints on a local gallery website and came across Korol Art, which led me to the artists website. I fell in love with the prints and immediately ordered. It arrived within days and is stunning. A very striking piece and so easy to purchase.
Exquisite colour and detail in the prints - the online view does not do justice to a Korol up close. I am saving for an original but in the meantime my prints are bringing me great joy .
I have purchased five framed prints from Korolart and I am beyond happy with them. Beautiful art that was also professionally framed and packed so carefully to ensure they arrived intact (all the way to Australia!) I’ve had so many compliments on these pieces…I wish I had more walls coz I would buy more pieces from Korolart.
I fell in love with thIs artwork on a trip to Dublin and purchased small magnets to carry home. I finally decided I needed more and went online to order a larger framable print. Found exactly what I wanted — a piece that truly spoke to me! — and ordered. The website was easy and my print arrived quickly and well-protected for the trip to mid-America. 💕
Beautiful magnets. Exceptional quality and fast delivery. Will buy again.
Great service. Beautiful picture received within 2 days. Enclosed was a lovely thank you note and chocolate
I recently bought a scarf. I could say, it is amazing. Colourful, beautiful, soft. The scarf came in a box. I can't explain how beautiful is every thing. Everything is touched and prepared with love. Very professional. This is the best painted scarfs I have ever seen. I bought one more for a present. I am just speechless. So professional and beautiful. Huge talent. Thank you so much!
Delighted with my beautiful print. It arrived promptly and carefully wrapped. Will be back for more. Thanks Ludmila
What a beautiful painting! The lady with the white dog is adorning my hall way. She looks great with the yellow walls too. Thank you so much. Catherine.
korolart-com is rated 5.0 based on 232 reviews