korolart-com Reviews

korolart-com 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Paolo Valpreda
korolart-com 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Paolo Valpreda
Prompt attention, good communication, helpful service (delivered to an address by hand) - the painting itself which was a gift has been a resounding success, stunning, high quality, exclusive art, it's very much loved and gains admiration from every visitor. Big thank you to Ludmila and Paul.
Lovely scarf beautifully packed and promptly delivered
I love her work.
Easy access to website found what I was looking for straight away.
Thrilled with communication and all service.
Love your work
Beautiful product and great communication with Ludmila. Would definitely recommend
Great service, I had a query which I emailed to Korol and within an hour they had rang and sorted the problem. The print is excellent just what my wife wanted. My daughter has already purchased another. Will definitely be purchasing other prints soon.Jeff Derrick
Service is fast and efficient. I have purchased 3 times now and great service each time
Love my purchases, have been looking at them for ages, and have got it as Xmas gift. Delivery was bit slow, but that was not a problem, busy time of the year! Thanks from a very happy customer
I bought the Girl by the Sea silk scarf as a present for my wife. The presentation was excellent, and the scarf is a what I expected and all that she wanted.
The artwork is exquisite, and the quality is exceptional.
Really value for money piece of artwork.
Thank you!
Johnny
Bought a beautiful print, The one I chose was “”Never alone””, It’s so good in my front room with the grey and mustard tones, I’m so happy with it. It was a pleasure to deal with Ludmila and Paul. I hope to purchase more in the future. My family and friends love it too.
Suzanne
Wonderful work. And perfect service. Packaged well and delivered on time Thank you
Recently purchased fridge magnets and was really pleased with them .
Would purchase again ,also good communication between myself and seller
Recently purchased fridge magnets and was really pleased with them .
Would purchase again ,also good communication between myself and seller
Absolutely beautiful!
Purchase a beautiful fabulous scarf oh my God it's really beautiful and so soft
Delighted with the fridge magnets.They make quirky presents for christmas.Delivery was quick.Thanking you again.Have a lovely christmas 🎅🎅
Received your beautiful canvas “waiting” it’s stunning and I feel very poignant in these difficult times. It has a special meaning for me. I have it hanging in my hallway, so I see it every morning and last thing at night. I also have “never alone” which I love, l adore autumnal colors , and so in touch with nature. Our magnets are fabulous and so cheerful, brighten up my kitchen. Thank you 😻
I have made several purchases from korol and once orders were placed I received my items within 4 working days. I have purchased prints and a silk scarf and the packing is very robust and professionally done... everything arrived in pristine condition. Great artwork and great service. Well done!
A very easy user friendly website. Prints are very clearly displayed I received my purchase today, they are absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jane Roche.
I bought a bunch of Korol Art fridge magnets to send with Christmas cards this year - to make up for the dearth of communication & social contact this year :/ They arrived very promptly and they're really gorgeous. Great quality & color. A beautiful addition to any home! I liked them so much I've ordered 6 more :)
i got 3 sets of fridge magnets as small gifts for friends.They are lovely.This was my second buy.Got a print 2 years ago as a christmas gift for my sons girlfriend.I will be definitely getting the silk scarfs next time a gift is required.If you need to know about anything she will get back straight away.always happy to buy off the site.
korolart-com is rated 4.94 based on 144 reviews