korolart-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend korolart-com
Beautiful artwork. Lovely frame. Delivered in a timely way. Really recommend.
Great service and communication even on a Sunday deliver was very quick highly recommended
It is very nice my painting they have beautiful colors Iam very happy when I look at them my son Neil also loves them thank you
ordered the sunflowers on a Monday and it was delivered on the Tues ---great service. Loved the painting too. Delivered in great packaging too. Thanks.
I absolutely love my print, it really spoke to me, I knew I had to buy it. Now it is framed it looks fabulous. Hopefully I will be buying another x
My Lady and Dog picture is beautiful, I am so pleased with it and was delivered free of charge in a few days and well packed.
I was very pleased with my purchase of 'Beautiful evening'. It arrived well packaged and looks great in the frame. I look forward to purchasing further prints from you.
Ordered online and came 3 days later . Delighted with the purchase . Excellent quality .
Hi I love your work. I love the magnets because I can see my fav prints in miniature. Helps me decide on my next print Suzanne
I bought a Canvas print from Karolart for my "special" birthday. I have been following Karol for quite a while now and simply love her work. I chose "Day in the City" I recieved my order very promptly which was personally delivered. I get great joy just looking at this wonderful work. The quality is excellent, as near to the original imaginable ❤ Just love it. I have since ordered magnets from Karolart and they are also beautiful, excellent value for money! I Will definitely be ordering some more artwork in the future!!
I absolutely love the magnets and think I may purchase a print in the future Thank you so much 😊
Absolutely delighted with my canvases and the overall experience. Just a few minutes after I completed the online form, someone reached out and we completed the transaction. Canvases arrived in just a couple of days and look fantastic. I will be buying more for sure. I wish I had more walls!
Delivery was quick, less than a week, product is of good quality however I’d have liked the name of the picture to be printed somewhere as I’d forgotten the names which I really liked.
Love this quirky art. Chose the art for its scene of complicative moments with the comfort of a beloved pet
The beautiful images and vibrant colours this artist uses drew me in. The website was easy to navigate and purchase was secure. Items arrived within two weeks.
Revived my fridge magnets a lot sooner than I'd expected, a great service. I am delighted with them. They're larger than I'd expected, which is great. Thank you
A hassle free online experience I purchased the fridge magnets miniature art works from a great artist will return to this store for more purchases
I chose three fridge magnets as a birthday gift for my sister. She is delighted with them! The quality is very good and the art work itself exceptional. I will definitely be ordering from korolart again.
I couldn't give less than 5 stars. I recently purchased 2 canvases.. Autumn Wine and Another Bohemian Day. I am loving them on my wall. I absolutely love them and am about to order 2 more. Also, the service was excellent. Delivered securely packaged and promptly. Thank you so much!
As beautiful as I hoped