Latex Catfish Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Latex Catfish

How would you rate Latex Catfish ?

"Waited 6 months to get my order and STILL don't have it. Company won't return emails, finally had to call my credit card and have them reverse the charges. Terrible company to deal with."
"Purchased $800 worth of latex from them on 4/28/2018. Was told the current turnaround time was 6-8 weeks. After 2 months I hadn't seen any update on my order so I sent them an email. They asked me to wait. Now its been 3 months and 1 week and I emailed them again and got no response. I am looking to sue them if my bank doesn't allow me a chargeback. Stay far away from these people. If anyone in the states knows how to sue them please get in contact with me."
"Terrible communication. After 6 months I still don’t know when I’ll get about $600 of stuff I ordered. No reply to emails."
"Similar to other posters here, the service from Latex Catfish has declined to the extent that I wonder if the are still in business. Having previously had good service from them, late last year I placed an order an heard nothing for 2 months, when I chased it up they finally put it into production for it to arrive after about 11 weeks in total. I placed a new order in March this year, it followed the same pattern except that on chasing them up, they said 'it's only been 8 weeks, give it another 4 and contact if it doesn't arrive'. Of course it didn't arrive. They did respond to some further emails but have since stopped replying. The look like a company going out of business, their Twitter hasn't posted since December 2017 and all pretence of customer service is gone. Do not use them until all this is resolved."
"Order over 10 weeks in waiting for M2M, with an expectation of another 4 minimum. I don't mind waiting, but don't string me along. Tell me it's going to be 4 months before I order. Don't lie to me or I will ensure everyone knows about it. Previous ordered products were good in quality, however which makes this wait time saddening to post."
"I placed my order on December 18, understanding that as this is custom made clothing it would take some time. In February I hadn't heard anything and inquired. I was told that it would "probably be sent out after the Chinese new year at the end of February". Finally on March 25th, after no communication, I asked to cancel the order. I was offered an apology, and told that they would send it out by the end of the week with a free pair of gloves. When I asked how long shipping would take, I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks! I was told that they would let me know when they ship it on wednesday April 16th. As of April 25, I have nothing. I have now asked for the order to be cancelled and am waiting to hear back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!"
"Always superb customer service. Delivery can take some time but it is predictable and as stated when you order. Their DHL courier service is lightening quick. And the products? Always extremely well made."
Latex Catfish is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!