Latex Catfish Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Latex Catfish

How would you rate Latex Catfish ?

(optional)

"Order over 10 weeks in waiting for M2M, with an expectation of another 4 minimum. I don't mind waiting, but don't string me along. Tell me it's going to be 4 months before I order. Don't lie to me or I will ensure everyone knows about it. Previous ordered products were good in quality, however which makes this wait time saddening to post."
"I placed my order on December 18, understanding that as this is custom made clothing it would take some time. In February I hadn't heard anything and inquired. I was told that it would "probably be sent out after the Chinese new year at the end of February". Finally on March 25th, after no communication, I asked to cancel the order. I was offered an apology, and told that they would send it out by the end of the week with a free pair of gloves. When I asked how long shipping would take, I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks! I was told that they would let me know when they ship it on wednesday April 16th. As of April 25, I have nothing. I have now asked for the order to be cancelled and am waiting to hear back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!"
Lena Ericsson
"Always superb customer service. Delivery can take some time but it is predictable and as stated when you order. Their DHL courier service is lightening quick. And the products? Always extremely well made."
Latex Catfish is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews