Lee Longlands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lee Longlands
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Lee Longlands made you happy
Leather suite NOT real leather!

Purchased a 2 & 3 seater settee from Lee Longlands 6 1/2 years ago in the belief that it was leather. As sections had started to crack and peel I decided to have them renovated and discovered that the back, sides and under armrests were PLASTIC!!!! Purchased for £1,000 in half price sale. Wouldn't have bought at any price if I had known it was PLASTIC. We contacted Lee Longlands on 23rd July and received the following response:....
I have looked into this for you. Unfortunately, this manufacture has a one year guarantee and further to this the order does not specify leather.
I would urge you to contact the Furniture Ombudsman on 0333 241 3209 for their view of this situation. If they feel we have in some way, acted outside of their code of conduct, we will review their findings & recommendations accordingly. Customer Service is of the utmost importance to us & we follow the Furniture Ombudsman’s guidelines strictly.....

The receipt doesn't state the material and guarantee was only 12 months, so unfortunately I have no recourse against this cowboy outfit!. So be warned, if you are sold a suite as leather, ensure it states leather on the receipt, but if you want a guarantee longer than 12 months, don't go to Lee Longlands!!!
Ordered a range of bedroom furniture and a mattress. We were assured that all goods would be delivered within 3-4 weeks.
Four weeks passed, we heard nothing - so visited the Derby Store. We were advised that they couldn't locate a delivery date on our purchase which was unusual but they couldn't resolve the matter in store as the warehouse was closed (this was Friday about 3 o'clock).
We were advised that they would contact the warehouse Monday morning and call us to update. We received no phone call back.
I then contacted the Central line on the Tuesday. The Customer Service team advised that the furniture was in stock but the mattress hadn't arrived yet. They said they would call the Supplier and request that the mattress would be put on there next delivery. The customer service contact said she would then call me back to confirm the delivery date.
Thursday we received no phone call back.
Thursday I rang the extension number I was provided, a colleague picked up the call and advised that she couldn't resolve the matter and that I would need to wait until her colleague was back in the office. I asked for her to call me.
Friday lunch time, I received a call advising that they wouldn't be able to get the mattress for at least another two weeks. They asked if they should deliver the other items, which would have been irrelevant as we had ordered a bed to go alongside the mattress.
I then asked if they could arrange for another similar mattress to replace that one, so we didn't need to wait another two weeks. The point of contact said she would find out what was in stock and see what she could do. Monday received a voicemail that they didn't have another other mattress' in stock. So I spoke to the advisor on Tuesday. They offered no compensation and simply advised the earliest they could deliver would be at least 14 days. I asked to cancel the mattress and for a delivery of the good this week. They said that the vans were full and they would even without the mattress only be able to deliver in 14 days.

Very disappointed. The goods have still not arrived.
Would not recommend or use again.
Would not recommend pay in full before you have a guarantied delivery date.
No pressure to buy when we walked around the store but staff were on hand to answer any questions. Chose a lovely dining table and chairs which were delivered as arranged. Very pleased with it.
Lee Longlands is rated 3.07 based on 15 reviews