Lego.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lego.com

Tell us how Lego.com made you happy
Disorganized - 60+ minutes waiting for someone to answer the phone. Ridiculous service! Finally gave up and will just live and continue to be dissatisfied with the experience.
Why do I have to give any Star. Imposible to get trough customer service, not phone, email or chat. Where is my order?. Or my money?.
Having a heck of a time getting a hold of someone. I ordered a few Harry Potter sets while they had a sale a few weeks back and not only did I never receive it after three emails and 40 min on hold I can’t get through. I just want to know where my money went and if I can have my legos!

Delivery: non existent
Customer service: non existent
Satisfaction: I wish
There are too many stores with easy returns and provide a shipping label at either a low cost or free. Lego.com does neither and stores only offer store credit. Lego is NOT a small company and children change their minds especially with all their marketing. I will no longer purchase direct as it cost over $27 to return a new unopened set because my child saw a new set he wanted more. Lego- your sets are already overpriced and the lack of service to your customer Is frustrating . I will not be shopping here in the future.
Returns are tough as they no
longer take back in stores- store credit only and you have to pay for return shipping if bought online . My son saw a new set come out and of course changed his mind. There are too many stores that have nicer and easier return policies for Lego . Disappointed in change of policy and will not purchase direct again.
Lego.com is rated 4.26 based on 27 reviews