Lego.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lego.com

Tell us how Lego.com made you happy
Terrible service, ordered some parts in january, then in march they send me an email saying my order was cancelled. Ridiculus... just dont use it buy elsewhere.
Too expensive and support to slow to reply.
Disorganized - 60+ minutes waiting for someone to answer the phone. Ridiculous service! Finally gave up and will just live and continue to be dissatisfied with the experience.
Why do I have to give any Star. Imposible to get trough customer service, not phone, email or chat. Where is my order?. Or my money?.
Having a heck of a time getting a hold of someone. I ordered a few Harry Potter sets while they had a sale a few weeks back and not only did I never receive it after three emails and 40 min on hold I can’t get through. I just want to know where my money went and if I can have my legos! Delivery: non existent Customer service: non existent Satisfaction: I wish
Being an absolute masterpiece at designing and overall being the best company ever. Oh, and also WATCH MORE REBRICKULOUS.
There are too many stores with easy returns and provide a shipping label at either a low cost or free. Lego.com does neither and stores only offer store credit. Lego is NOT a small company and children change their minds especially with all their marketing. I will no longer purchase direct as it cost over $27 to return a new unopened set because my child saw a new set he wanted more. Lego- your sets are already overpriced and the lack of service to your customer Is frustrating . I will not be shopping here in the future.
Returns are tough as they no longer take back in stores- store credit only and you have to pay for return shipping if bought online . My son saw a new set come out and of course changed his mind. There are too many stores that have nicer and easier return policies for Lego . Disappointed in change of policy and will not purchase direct again.
Best customer service I have ever dealt with! My son was missing one piece from his Harry Potter Hogwarts set. One phone call and it's on the way! Thank you!
Friendly and professional.
Very good customer service
Great customer service
The staff create a great atmosphere.
What can you say about Lego? Excellent! Amazing.... hours of joy! haha HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you Lego.
everything on here is just sooo cool! really does'nt matter how old you are lego always makes things better, also great for keeping my other half busy and quiet, for some time! a win win situation
Staff very knowledgeable helped me find just the pieces I wanted
Up to date information and professional service
Very easy to order online, quick delivery and reasonable prices.
It's probably the world's best product
Love the site, it is easy to find what you need and most of the products are in stock. The free VIP account is great because you can stack up points to use towards future purchases. They often throw in a feeebie or have an offer on. I like that you can pay with PayPal and when you make an order it is despatched and delivered quickly.
Lego.com is rated 4.03 based on 29 reviews