Lego.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lego.com

Tell us how Lego.com made you happy
Having a heck of a time getting a hold of someone. I ordered a few Harry Potter sets while they had a sale a few weeks back and not only did I never receive it after three emails and 40 min on hold I can’t get through. I just want to know where my money went and if I can have my legos!

Delivery: non existent
Customer service: non existent
Satisfaction: I wish
Being an absolute masterpiece at designing and overall being the best company ever. Oh, and also WATCH MORE REBRICKULOUS.
There are too many stores with easy returns and provide a shipping label at either a low cost or free. Lego.com does neither and stores only offer store credit. Lego is NOT a small company and children change their minds especially with all their marketing. I will no longer purchase direct as it cost over $27 to return a new unopened set because my child saw a new set he wanted more. Lego- your sets are already overpriced and the lack of service to your customer Is frustrating . I will not be shopping here in the future.
Returns are tough as they no
longer take back in stores- store credit only and you have to pay for return shipping if bought online . My son saw a new set come out and of course changed his mind. There are too many stores that have nicer and easier return policies for Lego . Disappointed in change of policy and will not purchase direct again.
Best customer service I have ever dealt with! My son was missing one piece from his Harry Potter Hogwarts set. One phone call and it's on the way! Thank you!
Friendly and professional.
Very good customer service
Great customer service
The staff create a great atmosphere.
What can you say about Lego? Excellent! Amazing.... hours of joy! haha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you Lego.
everything on here is just sooo cool! really does'nt matter how old you are lego always makes things better, also great for keeping my other half busy and quiet, for some time! a win win situation
Staff very knowledgeable helped me find just the pieces I wanted
Up to date information and professional service
Very easy to order online, quick delivery and reasonable prices.
It's probably the world's best product
Love the site, it is easy to find what you need and most of the products are in stock. The free VIP account is great because you can stack up points to use towards future purchases. They often throw in a feeebie or have an offer on. I like that you can pay with PayPal and when you make an order it is despatched and delivered quickly.
Purchased Lego carousel for grandaughter as her school report was so excellant. And it was wonderful to watch an 11year old and 79 year old grandad building it together and having so much fun.
Superb in-store service all round. Great products and advice, friendly staff.
Lego Store Metro Centre. A great store for adults and kids. Always get a warm welcome from genuinely friendly staff. They are willing to chat or give you time to browse the choice is yours. Any questions are answered not with an errr I'm not sure. Customer service is 100% perfect. A excellent shopping experience.
Excellent customer service. Great products for all ages. Quick delivery and good local stock. Kids and parents happy.
Lego.com is rated 4.52 based on 25 reviews