Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd
Read Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd:

When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite 3, Level 2, 1 Taylor St

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy
Daniel was great to deal with & assisted in the process professionally..
Very easy very quick. Would definitely use again.
Very easy snd informative service
Good aggregator service matching the right lenders to the right business
Lend found us ABR finance for our business line of credit. Very happy with the speed it all happened, and ABR finance are great guys to deal with
Elia has been fantastic and when in need during a difficult time Prospa has supported. I will be recommending your team to other businesses
Awesome to deal with, fast, efficient.
I’m sure you know there are hacked cards used by investment bankers worldwide? A fact known to only a few people , I found this out just at the right time, I was so bankrupt and in bad credit debt, maxed out all my 401k , didn’t know what to do until I came across this email online, jamiehacking99 at gmail dott com, he distributes atm cards containing $75k to financially distressed people with the hope of being payed back after a year, it was very convenient for me and anyone who is struggling financially.
Great service, friendly people and quick turn around. Very competitive in the market.
We found LEND's service extremely skilled in identifying the right lender to meet our needs. We highly recommend that you use LEND for a hassle-free finance loan experience.
The process of getting the funding I required was quick and my loan manager was very good at his job.
Very proficient
fast, efficient, and practical!
Very helpful, had our funding in 48hrs. Highly recommend
Great and efficient service by the team. Matched me with a lender that suited me, and I'm really happy with the outcome. Happy to reccomend to any small business owner in Aus!
Very prompt service. Had my loan approved in less than a day
Being a small business it is often hard to get the financial support you need with seasonal fluctuations, and short term cashflow variances. Banks really don't support small business, although they like to say they do. We appreciate there being an option for small business to go to when needed and Lend Capital linked us up with a lending provider that was easy to work with and able to help us.
simple easy process
Paulb from bizcap was good was a bit of back and forth and I didn’t get the credit limit I wanted but they appear to want to work and grow with you. I’ll do another review in 12 months.
Good company so quick