Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lend Capital Pty Ltd
Read Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd:

When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite 3, Level 2, 1 Taylor St

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy
Paulb from bizcap was good was a bit of back and forth and I didn’t get the credit limit I wanted but they appear to want to work and grow with you. I’ll do another review in 12 months.
Good company so quick
Quick, easy and instant cash boost when needed. yes the interest rate is higher than most lenders though it's to be expected when you need cash in a hurry. from start of application to money hitting the account was about 2hrs. highly recommended
I uploaded all my required information, being very specific about my borrowing requirements, and each lender that Lend.com.au forwarded my information to was completely unsuitable. Essentially they took my information, ignored it, and wasted hours of my time answering calls and emails from high interest short term lenders that were entirely different to what I requested.
I was referred by my broker Gary and co at Specter Finance to this company. They take $790 from me and scam me. I very unhappy they are taking money from customers and do not seem professional. Very bad people
The website is quick and easy to use, the match I received was relevant and fitted my need perfectly
I found lend capital very effective in what they do. On my first attempt they link me up with a business loan provider that meet my business needs.
So very easy, non invasive way to do business
We were contacted by the lender shortly after submitting our enquiry. The response time and result were excellent.
Extremely helpful and very professional
Very good service and had the approval within a day
Very quick service
We found the team very helpful and obliging. The application process is very simple and fast.
Very professional and prompt service
Great customer service
I was matched with Prospa, I found them transparent and answered all my questions. It is worth speaking to a few lenders to be able to compare rates. My interest rate went down 8% from the initial conversation.
Response time was verey good. We were matched with Prospa and they were very good and the process was simple. a good outcome.
The borrowing process was very smooth and efficient. My account manager was extremely efficient, knowledgeable and professional.
Easy to use and quick process.
Great service