Liftopia, Inc. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Liftopia, Inc.

About Liftopia, Inc.: Liftopia helps people spend more time doing activities they love by helping our partners run their businesses more effectively.

(800) 349-0870

1061 Market St.4th FloorSan Francisco, CA 94103

How would you rate Liftopia, Inc. ?

"One can definatelly save on ski lift tickets when purchased at Liftopia. BUT, it can be a stresfull way to get your ski tickets , as there are no refunds.. We have saved money but also lost money with liftopia!!!! Our last purchase was exceptionally worrisome, as we spent over $1000 dollars on ski lift tickets with them, which have to be picked up on a certain given day only at the mountain's customer service place.....you show up a day later....you can say 'bye..bye' to your money...and our flight was delayed.....It was very stresful business with Liftopia.....so...good deal can turn in a bad one within a day.....So ....liftopia as a business is in a position of a winner always....not the same can be said about people who deal with them....buying tickets... ???!!!!!!"
"Absolutely wonderful way to purchase lift tickets! Wish all resorts would participate."
"We bought the Mountain Collective Pass with insurance for 2017-18 and as of 2/23/2018 used a grand total of 3 days—2 at Telluride and 1 ar Aspen. Unfortunately, on 2/23 my husband suffered a serious skiing accident which fractured his tibia in multiple places. Obviously our ski season was over. We immediately contacted AIG, the insurance carrier and filed claims for trip interruption. Despite providing all required documentation from the surgeon, receipts proving our purchase and information on the specific number of free days actually used, Liftopia could not be bothered to coordinate with AIG and confirm how many of the free days we were able to use before the accident. Hence, AIG gave us only a tiny fraction of the reimbursement we were due. We will NOT ever buy the Mountain Collective Pass again, nor we will ever do any business with Liftopia! Your customer service is appalling."
"Please read the fine print...they do not offer refunds! Even if there are only 3 runs open ( all green) and the tickets were selling almost half price at the actual resort. *Beware* We had 6 people skiing so this was a very costly mistake!"
"I rarely write reviews but I am so frustrated. Wanted to take my 3 kids to Sunday River. Yesterday the tickets for March 2nd were $49. I called and spoke to a liftopia agent. He assured me that this price would remain for at least a week longer. He said since it did not have anything saying limited number of tickets available I would be fine to wait. I was all set to purchase but once he told me this I decided to wait to see what the weather will be a little closer to March 2nd. I checked this morning and price is $89. I called and was told that what I was told yesterday is not the case and they cannot honor what I was told yesterday. Very poor staff training in that I was given incorrect information. I should have bought yesterday BUT I believed what I was told and Liftopia will not stand behind what an employee told me."
"So simple, fantastic!"
"saved money! Easy online purchase!"
"Very easy to buy lift tickets"
"Not worth the $3 dollar savings - Also there is some weird policy about not being able to redeem your purchased ticket a day early... So if your looking to avoid lines in the am, Liftopia doesn't work... Liftopia has confirmed this, yet failed to advise where the ticket says you can only redeem same day - Useless - stay away...."
"If choice btwn buying from Liftopia and the actual mtn - buy through the actual mtn. Price was the same for both - however on a rain out, the mtn allowed me to purchase a different day and and get a refund on the rain out day. Liftopia would not allow me to switch days - $90 lost b/c I bought from Liftopia instead of directly through the mtn. Why would I ever use Liftopia again?"
"Love the deals! The earlier you buy the tickets the bigger the savings. Really an amazing deal!"
"easy and quick"
"Fast, easy, afforable"
"Great prices, especially if you buy in advance. Easy and convenient to use."
"We had to give all of our info and were told to bring picture id to pick them up, when they were printed they had Costco and pinecone and pinetree as the names on them, they were not full lift passes and the resort refused to accept them, liftopia refused to refund and we are now taking the tickets to our state's attorney generals office for fraud prosecution, let them explain it in court, save your money and do business with a reputable service!"
"The Kimberley ski hill was the worst ski hill I have ever been too my friend lost her board at the top and they made us walk all the way down it took us 2 hours to get down the hill when we Finally reached some cabins there were 3 workers outside with skidoos they said to go to the other cabin to talk to ski patrol before we got ther a ski patrol a women came out and started getting mad at us cause we lost the snowboard I understand it could’ve hurt someone but it wasn’t our fault everyone around us was trying to catch it but we couldn’t she was one of the rudest people I have ever talked to!!!! She pointed us in a direction so we started to walk and it turned out to be a dead end so I walked all the way back to the first Cabin and got mad because no one was helping us. I don’t know what there protocol is but no one gave us a ride down on the skidoos they use to “save” people with.. I will never go to this ski hill again!"
"Easy as pie, foolish to throw good money away when you get the same lift ticket for 30 percent off. Glad I found you, and am going on my fourth season using your service. Have and will continue to recommend you to all I encounter on the slopes and in the pour lounge."
"What a deal! They saved us loads of cash on our multi-family ski trip! Thank you Liftopia."
"Super satisfied!"
"It was really easy to get my lift tickets on Liftopia. I saved $33 altogether! Well worth visiting the site."
Liftopia, Inc. is rated 4.42 based on 195 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!