Liftopia, Inc. Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Liftopia, Inc.

About Liftopia, Inc.: Liftopia helps people spend more time doing activities they love by helping our partners run their businesses more effectively.

(800) 349-0870

1061 Market St.4th FloorSan Francisco, CA 94103

Tell us how Liftopia, Inc. made you happy

"Wasn’t able to change my purchased day to the next day even after my plane was late. I’ve used liftopia in the past with no problems but with 0% ability make adjustments to which day you can use the purchased ticket on...is literally like throwing money away. Seriously, you might save a couple dollars but if anything changes in your schedule your out the whole amount. I’m done with Liftopia.com from now. It’s always better to buy from the resort from now on. F liftopia"
"Liftopia is fine with me , but Allianz insurance as part of the mountain collective sucks. They prorate the entire season, so if break your leg and can't use your mountain collective for a march 1 ski trip you only get about 50% of the cost even though you never used the pass once. Misleading and a rip off, don't but the insurance from them."
"Website did not work. Spent hours trying to but a ticket... NOT.. NO help... Sucked"
""'xsss'""
"My review pertains to the Mountain Collective by Liftopia. Not too happy with Mountain Collective. Purchased 8 passes this year, our 8th person had to drop out because of a medical emergency. Delta Airlines and Epic pass heard out the issue and refunded the 8th ticket with ZERO pushback. MC requested a doctor’s note to even consider helping us. Not a problem. I provided the note. After about a week of deliberation on their part, MC has decided to not refund or allow us to change the name on the pass. Not the type of mercy we expected from such an organization who’s Moto is “we’re here to lend a hand, or glove.” Also, we used the 7 passes this week at Squaw. It took about an hour to get registered for our 2 day passes. The counter clerk said that’s how it works at all the parks."
"One can definatelly save on ski lift tickets when purchased at Liftopia. BUT, it can be a stresfull way to get your ski tickets , as there are no refunds.. We have saved money but also lost money with liftopia!!!! Our last purchase was exceptionally worrisome, as we spent over $1000 dollars on ski lift tickets with them, which have to be picked up on a certain given day only at the mountain's customer service place.....you show up a day later....you can say 'bye..bye' to your money...and our flight was delayed.....It was very stresful business with Liftopia.....so...good deal can turn in a bad one within a day.....So ....liftopia as a business is in a position of a winner always....not the same can be said about people who deal with them....buying tickets... ???!!!!!!"
"Absolutely wonderful way to purchase lift tickets! Wish all resorts would participate."
"We bought the Mountain Collective Pass with insurance for 2017-18 and as of 2/23/2018 used a grand total of 3 days—2 at Telluride and 1 ar Aspen. Unfortunately, on 2/23 my husband suffered a serious skiing accident which fractured his tibia in multiple places. Obviously our ski season was over. We immediately contacted AIG, the insurance carrier and filed claims for trip interruption. Despite providing all required documentation from the surgeon, receipts proving our purchase and information on the specific number of free days actually used, Liftopia could not be bothered to coordinate with AIG and confirm how many of the free days we were able to use before the accident. Hence, AIG gave us only a tiny fraction of the reimbursement we were due. We will NOT ever buy the Mountain Collective Pass again, nor we will ever do any business with Liftopia! Your customer service is appalling."
"Please read the fine print...they do not offer refunds! Even if there are only 3 runs open ( all green) and the tickets were selling almost half price at the actual resort. *Beware* We had 6 people skiing so this was a very costly mistake!"
"I rarely write reviews but I am so frustrated. Wanted to take my 3 kids to Sunday River. Yesterday the tickets for March 2nd were $49. I called and spoke to a liftopia agent. He assured me that this price would remain for at least a week longer. He said since it did not have anything saying limited number of tickets available I would be fine to wait. I was all set to purchase but once he told me this I decided to wait to see what the weather will be a little closer to March 2nd. I checked this morning and price is $89. I called and was told that what I was told yesterday is not the case and they cannot honor what I was told yesterday. Very poor staff training in that I was given incorrect information. I should have bought yesterday BUT I believed what I was told and Liftopia will not stand behind what an employee told me."
"So simple, fantastic!"
"saved money! Easy online purchase!"
"Very easy to buy lift tickets"
"Not worth the $3 dollar savings - Also there is some weird policy about not being able to redeem your purchased ticket a day early... So if your looking to avoid lines in the am, Liftopia doesn't work... Liftopia has confirmed this, yet failed to advise where the ticket says you can only redeem same day - Useless - stay away...."
"If choice btwn buying from Liftopia and the actual mtn - buy through the actual mtn. Price was the same for both - however on a rain out, the mtn allowed me to purchase a different day and and get a refund on the rain out day. Liftopia would not allow me to switch days - $90 lost b/c I bought from Liftopia instead of directly through the mtn. Why would I ever use Liftopia again?"
"Love the deals! The earlier you buy the tickets the bigger the savings. Really an amazing deal!"
"easy and quick"
"Fast, easy, afforable"
"Great prices, especially if you buy in advance. Easy and convenient to use."
"We had to give all of our info and were told to bring picture id to pick them up, when they were printed they had Costco and pinecone and pinetree as the names on them, they were not full lift passes and the resort refused to accept them, liftopia refused to refund and we are now taking the tickets to our state's attorney generals office for fraud prosecution, let them explain it in court, save your money and do business with a reputable service!"
Liftopia, Inc. is rated 4.36 based on 200 reviews