lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Prompt, reliable service.
I found the service I received was efficient, personal and friendly. I had two specific long term health conditions and the whole process was relatively easy.
Thanks very much for your kind words Patrick. As a small Irish business, we really appreciate it!
Hannah was very helpful and very prompt in dealing with all my enquiries. I'd strongly recommend dealing with lion.ie
Thanks Gary for taking the time to leave us a review. Best of luck to you both in the new house!
Competitive prices. Got the job done eventually. Sadly, communication was a bit unsatisfactory at times and I had to do quite some prodding to move things along. Knowledge of specific details was a bit sketchy. Friendly but not as quick in responding to questions at times, that I would have wished for.
Hi Wolfgang, Thanks for your feedback. We've taken note of your comments. Very happy that we got it sorted in the end. Best wishes with everything.
Amy hung in there on a drawn-out process, but we're all sorted now.
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review David, we really appreciate it!
Good service, helpful!
Thank you George!
Amy was super efficient and always replied to my emails promptly! She was very friendly and I enjoyed working with her.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Denise. Brownie points for Amy!
Lion were very good to deal with whilst arranging insurance. They were very professional and transparent in their advice in helping me decide the correct insurance policy for me.
Thank you Padraig!
Straightforward and streamlined process made it very simple
Thanks for the kind review John!
Worked hard to get me life insurance after a medical diagnosis
Thank you for your review Helen. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out.
An excellent service from start to finish. Thanks for your help.
() - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks John
They were FAST with their work, which made all the difference for us.
Always prompt with answers and always available
Obtained quotation on life insurance policy however just one quotation was received but understand that most insurance companies declined to give quotation given my personal circumstances. Just wasn’t clear if only one quotation was available from sources available to Lion. Also enquired about different type of life insurance product but felt that enquiry was very much dismissed. A form was sent to me for completion however again wasn’t clear on the whole process of completing this ie. Was there a charge etc. Other than that, a good service was provided.
Straight forward, straight talking, no fuss. No trying to sell you extras
Thanks for the review!
The site is brilliant for information and so clear to follow. I will be recommending it to all my friends. I was a bit disappointed once I proceeded with formally looking for a quote as I wasn't given the best offer (I had picked pay yearly and it was cheaper to pay monthly). If I hadn't known this info myself I would have ended up paying a good bit more. I felt this should have been mentioned to me as part of the service. Other than that, everything went smoothly.
Sorry, we let you down on the monthly/annual payment advice. Myself and Hannah were on annual leave when your application came in so Amy was running the show on her own for a couple of weeks and this one slipped by her. I have updated our processes to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :-) Nick
Prompt, efficient and helpful staff. Negotiated a great price on my policy
Thanks Cormac
I'm happy they understood my circumstances and were able to help me navigate the underwriting process thoughtfully.
Thanks Juan