lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Amy assisted us in obtaining mortgage protection insurance. Amy was both professional and friendly in her handling of the matter. I would highly recommend Lion Brokers and will be returning to them for any future business.
Very professional and quick to respond and assist with queries
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
Amy went above and beyond in helping with anything I asked. It was such a pleasure to deal with her. The whole process so simple and stress free
Excellent and timely communication. Hannah was great help, she answered all our questions and gave us guidance on the process. I would definitely recommend Lion.ie for insurance.
The team at lion.ie provided an excellent service with great communication.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook
Excellent service, thank you!
Excellent service , both Hannah and Amy were very efficient . Very pleasant to deal with at all times . I was really happy with their management . Nick Gave very good advice initially
Amy took a complex case and medical history and made sure there were no issues delaying the issuing of the mortgage protection policy, keeping us informed every step of the way. Cannot praise her highly enough - phenomenal service!
Excellent prompt service
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
Excellent, efficient, knowledgeable service. All done through email. Would highly recommend this company.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? online
A+ Services I have received from Lion.ie.Thanks for that Regards Farhad
Very simple, straightforward and efficient.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? From pension provider
The team at Lion were extremely helpful and responded well to all my questions. Thank you.
All staff are extremely helpful.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google search
Great support and service from all of the guys in Lion.ie I requested multiple brokers and insurance companies for quotes and info on covers, but Lion.ie team were most helpful, patient with me and my never-ending questions and they seemed most knowledgeable in my opinion. Fantastic people to deal with. Thank you guys and best of success in providing superb service in years to come! Kaspars
Looking at mortgage protection insurance with an underlying health condition can be extremely anxiety provoking! Dealing with Lion.ie was great, within 1 day of making contact I had an indication from insurers that would offer me cover which completely put my anxiety at ease. Amy was attentive and in constant contact ready to answer any questions, highly recommend!
Lion.ie have been one of, if not the, most efficient and pleasant companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
Nick and Hannah are amazing at what they do, we're very pleased with the service provided to us.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? I used them before
Very efficient and personalised service. It's the second time I use their service and I couldn't recommend it any higher. Trustworthy broker 👍
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? My boss
It was our first time getting life and mortgage insurance so we thought it would be a big deal but Hannah and team made it so so easy . Looked after everything and communication was second to none . We were never left waiting for responses and Hannah is so friendly and easy to deal with . Fantastic value too . Highly recommend.
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 963 reviews