lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
I contacted Lion.ie during a very stressful time when I thought that the purchase of our house was complete only for difficulties to arise around my life insurance. Nick and Hannah were very helpful, providing me with excellent advice, before finally securing life insurance for me which enabled the sale to go through. I would wholeheartedly recommend Lion.ie and wish Nick and Hannah and all their team all the very best for the future.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Donall, it means the world to us!
Hannah was very accommodating and made the stress of dealing with the bank for my mortgage much less. They managed to set up and put in place my mortgage life cover, faster and simpler than the bank I was dealing with.
This doesn't surprise me Paddy, in the words of Whitney Heuston: Hannahs simply the best, Better than all the rest, Better than anyone, Anyone I've ever met
I couldn't recommend Lion.ie more. The website is a wealth of information. Hannah and Nick are the consummate professionals. A results focus with the highest level of customer service, amazing turnaround time, and a friendly disposition. Hannah's communication and dedication deserve a special mention! 5 stars doesn't give enough credit to this amazing organisation!
WOW, what an exceptional review! Thank you so much Doreen, we really appreciate it!
5* don't do justice to the service we were provided. Not only we got the lowest quote of all but the whole team at Lion was super helpful. Hannah even came back from time off so her title as first lady is definitely deserved.
Thanks Greg, it was a pleasure working with you!
As a first time buyer, Lion.ie was great at supporting me. I dealt with Hannah McGowan all along... The communication channel was great (immediate responses; stayed on top of my case until completion). I would 100% recommend Lion.ie and will come back to them for future purchases.
Thank you so much for your kind words Herve, we really appreciate it!
Both Hannah and Nick were really helpful, and demystified some of the language around mortgage protection and income protection! I would definitely recommend them!
Name a better duo... I'll wait! Thanks Eimear, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave a review.
Nick and Hannah were fantastic! The blog was my first port of call and it breaks everything down so simply and with great humour. I knew we were in good hands. I had an operation so Nick advised waiting til afterwards to apply to avoid any delays in cover. We had a long mortgage journey so actually had our mortgage protection ready to go well before we needed it. Hannah responded to all my questions so quickly and when I wanted to add an extra year to my cover there was no issue at all. They got us the best price for our situation and were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend using Lion.ie
WOW, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much Orla, we really appreciate it!
Just amazing customer service, as usual. 7 out of 5 stars. Thank you, Nick and Hannah.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Tatiana, we really appreciate it!
Thanks to Nick and Hannah for taking to stress out of securing Mortgage Protection Insurance. Nick's blogs on the webpage were fun and demystified insurance topics for me. Hannah was highly organised, informative and extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Another job ticked off! Thanks Lion.ie :)
Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review Michelle, we really appreciate it!
I was very happy with the expert advice and professional service provided to me by everyone at lion.ie
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Paul, we really appreciate it!
Excellent service.
Thanks Claire, they say when you strive for perfection excellence follows🙌
Very quick and easy to contact. Kept us up to date regularly on applications, etc. would definitely recommend!
Thank you so much for your kind words Deirdre, we really appreciate it!
Hannah was a pleasure to deal with and had everything organised within a few emails.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Jamie, it means the world to us!
Hannah from Lion.ie was extremely helpful during the process of setting up life insurance. Highly recommended!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you so much for leaving a review Marilina, more brownie points for Hannah!
Can't fault this group of amazing people! Very helpful and always willing to answer my questions 🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review Veronika, it was a pleasure working with you.
My experience with lion was very positive. Hannah was on the ball from the moment we sent in the initial form. It was all complete within a couple of days and Hannah was always so quick to respond and help us with any additional questions/comments. Would recommend it to anyone, very professional service 😊
This made a Monday Morning ten times better! Thank you so much Claudia, we really appreciate it!
Everything was quick and stress free
Hi Pual, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do our best to make life insurance easier for everyone involved.
Professionals, I am very satisfied with the services they provide. Thank You Hannah!
That is just what we needed to hear on this cloud Monday afternoon, thank you so much Dawid!
I came to Lion.ie with zero hope of getting cover having been rejected multiple times for mortgage protection insurance and Nick and Hannah made miracles happen. Not only that but they did it with efficiency and accuracy. I can't recommend them highly enough, thanks so much guys for an excellent service!
Hi Ellen, thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure helping you out. All the best in your new home!
After hearing how difficult obtaining life cover could be, I was so pleasantly surprised when Lion.ie made it so easy! Hannah was so helpful. Would definitely recommend them.
Just when I thought this Friday could not get any better with the glorious sunshine, it just has! Thank you so much Niamh, we really appreciate it!
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,424 reviews