lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

How would you rate lion.ie ?

(optional)

Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Dealing with Hannah from lion.ie has been a great experience. She's been very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process and made this very easy for me. Greatly recommended"
"Prompt and efficient"
"Very responsive. Excellent customer service. Explained everything clearly."
"Professional, great advice and quick service in Life insurance."
"Excellent Service"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"Excellent service, brilliant communication and answered all queries really quickly!"
"Great work from the team at lion to sort out our mortgage protection"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook someone mentioned your company on a self build page
"Fast service and very responsive. Personal touch thanks for card and jellies. Would definitely use service again."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Niamh
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Bank
"Good job done"
Thanks for the review Mairead
"easy to deal with, answered my questions, confirmed my details with me and put my mind at ease. Very efficient service. No hassle at all, highly recommend them. Thanks, Gary"
Thanks Gary
"Thanks so much to Hannah and Nick. This was by far the best experience we have ever had with and insurance broker/company. Both Nick and Hannah are extremely knowledgeable about the life assurance market and gave us all the information we needed. They always answered the phone too if I had any questions. Great online forms too which made the entire process extremely easy. We would definitely recommend. Thanks again. Ciaran and Hannah"
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out Ciaran. Thanks for the wonderful review!
"I was very happy with the service I received from Lion.ie and would highly recommend them to anyone. Hannah was extremely helpful is assisting me at short notice and was very helpful in answering all queries I had. I would definitely use Lion.ie again in the future."
Thanks for the amazing review Patricia
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google search
"Nick & Hannah have been amazing, answering my many questions with knowledge and expertise which has been really reassuring. They took us through the process step by step and kept us in the loop at every step along the way - communication has been top class."
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review Elaine
"We dealt with Hannah for a mortgage life protection policy and we were really pleased from start to finish. The whole process was conducted very professionally."
Thanks Cristiano for the great review
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
"Quick easy and very efficient service"
Thanks Roisin
"Happy to do so. Excellent service and communication of product and various options. Great follow up and supply of documents etc. highly recommend this company."
it was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out!
"A very fast and efficient service. Hannah was extremely helpful and got us what we needed at a great price with no fuss and no hard selling. I would highly recommend Lion.ie to anyone seeking mortgage protection insurance."
Thanks Steven for the great review.
"Excellent Service. Very professional."
Thanks for the review
"Super efficient to deal with. Always respond to queries rapidly."
Thanks Patricia
"I wasnt really sure what plan i wanted but hanna helped me so much no rush no panic explained everything and made sure i understood each step definitely recommend to friends and family thanks hanna"
Thanks so much for leaving us a review Caroline. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out.
lion.ie is rated 4.99 based on 538 reviews