lion.ie Reviews

5 Rating 1,375 Reviews
of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
I found Hannah and Nick to be very helpful throughout all of our conversations in relation to getting the right life policy. Both were hugely responsive to my emails and questions and had an excellent knowledge of the market and various underwriters.
Excellent service. Efficient and helpful. Special thanks to Hannah
I could not recommend Lion. From the very start Lion came across as professional, responsive and full of empathy. They do their very best for you and make sure everything is completely clear, as insurance can be complicated and they helped me navigate the complex situation I found myself in. Many thanks Hannah, Nick and Co.
We recently arranged our mortgage protection through Lion.ie and found Hannah so helpful and responsive. Having gestational diabetes I thought we might have issues in getting cover arranged but everything got sorted so quickly. Couldn't recommend them more highly.
My sincere thanks to the team. Got my mortgage protection through them . The entire process was quick and i got the BEST DEAL. Thanks again and specific thanks to HANNAH MC GOWAN, who was very responsive amidst her busy schedule. You guys are awesome.
Excellent service. Very efficient and professional. My GoTo for all insurance advice.
Nick and Hannah were very helpful with my search for mortgage protection. The process was very easy and they were prompt with replies to emails. I would definitely recommend lion.ie
Excellent service... highly recommend, very helpful with advice and looking at different options. Very efficient, communicative and real time response to any queries. IT friendly. I will use them again for any future needs.
Very helpful. Did all the leg work and excellent communication.
Thanks very much for your kind words Aidan, we really appreciate it!
Very helpful and efficient. My mortgage protection was sorted without any fuss or need for a medical exam. Hannah was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Lion
Made the whole process so easy, would 100% recommend!
Really professional Service from Hannah and the team in Lion.
Everyone at Lions are beyond helpful! Always at the end of the phone or email to answer any question or help with decision making. I would recommend them to everyone!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Niamh, it was a pleasure working with you. All the best!
Nick and Hannah answered all our questions and made taking out insurance really quick and easy. Would highly recommend!
That is music to our ears Sinead, thank you so much. Spread the good word🙌
Very responsive and helpful during the application process.
Thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review Adam, we really appreciate it!
It was a pleasure to work with Hannah. Very efficient and helped with all my questions . I am so grateful. Many thanks
lion.ie 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Ha, love the photo - thanks Yana.
I approached Lion.ie looking for a mortgage protection cover. Hannah was very helpful from the onset. All my queries were answered promptly and accurately. Overall the experience was stress free and my cover was sorted.
Thanks Abhijeet, I'm glad you were happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
Fast communication. Good advice. Highly recommend.
Hi Ray, thanks very much for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it! Have a great Easter!
Hannah and Nick are fantastic. They identify the best product and provide great guidance on the application process. They are extremely patient and great to work with!
Thanks very much for your kind words Cora, we really appreciate it!
Very professional and reassuring service provided by Lion. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a good life assurance policy but Nick and Hannah brought us through the process.
Very professional and speedy service. Would highly recommend .
That is great to hear Aideen, thank you so much. More brownie points for Hannah!
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,375 reviews