lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
First time buyer?, Don't listen to your bank, do yourself a favor and go to Lion.ie. We had a mortgage protection and financial review through our bank with another insurance firm, the lack of knowledge and their desire to only offer us a joint policy was a little worrying. As an unmarried couple the thought of leaving a loved one with an inheritance tax bill was not something that we would ever want. The next day we made it our business to take a look at the Lion.ie website, within 5 minutes we had more information than a 90 minute call with the insurance firm. The next day we filled out the online application on the Lion.ie website, within minutes Hannah replied. Hannah answered all our questions and pointed us Nicks blogs and all the other relevant information we needed. As first time buyers, we felt Hannah and Lion.ie actually wanted to help us and only wanted the best for us. We did not feel pressured to taking a certain policy nor did we feel we were missing information to make a decision on a policy. We as first time buyers can not recommend Lion.ie enough, the whole home buying journey is extremely stressful, Lion.ie and especially Hannah took that stress away and make this stage of our journey so easy. Hannah, thank you for everything, we cannot recommend you or Lion.ie enough.
WOW, you have brought a tear to our eyes with such a fantastic review like that John. Thank you so much, kit was a pleasure doing business with you, best of luck in your new home :)
Very friendly and efficient team. I sent an email with what I was looking for. I received a response on the same day outlining my options. I selected the option that suited me best, and the team had all the paperwork organized and sent to me for signing. I would highly recommend the team at lion.ie for a quick efficient service.
It was a pleasure dealing with Amy, Nick and the rest of the team. They were efficient, made the process very streamlined and communicated regularly and were successful in securing mortgage protection for us as first-time buyers. Kevin & Rachel
It was our pleasure working with both of you. All the best in your new home :)
I would like to take a moment to thank you so much for all your help with my insurance. Lion.ie give excellent service to their customers. The staff are always extremely responsive. I would highly recommend them.
They say when you strive for perfection excellence will follow! Thanks so much for your kind words Yichen!
This was my second time dealing with Lion. Nick and Hannah were amazing to deal with. They really put my mind at rest when obtaining a mortgage protection policy with an existing medical condition and they were friendly and super efficient with the paperwork too.
That is music to our ears Deirdre, thank you for being such a loyal customer to Lion.ie!!
I was very satisfied with the clear explanations of the options and found the online forms very straightforward to use. Very prompt responses to emails. Our mortgage draw down start date was dragged out over months and Lion stuck with us and got the protection insurance in place st the right time
Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a review Carol, we really appreciate it!
I would highly recommend lion.ie to anyone. We dealt with Hannah who was great, she was very speedy on replies. Thanks again lion.ie.
Thanks very much Viorica. Hannah is the Speedy Gonzales of customer service!
Very helpful in finding the right mortgage protection policy for my needs
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review Sri, we really appreciate it!
I would highly recommend lion.ie to anyone. They are absolutely brilliant. We dealt with Hannah who was great, nothing was too much and she was very speedy on replies. Thanks again lion.ie.
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review Aurora, we really appreciate it!
What can I say? Hannah “the First Lady” is exceptional. Highly recommended.
No surprise to hear this Maria, in the famous words of Tina Turner: Hannahs is simply the best, Better than all the rest. Better than anyon, Anyone I've ever met.
It's with thanks to Lion that I eventually got our Mortgage protection Insurance. Amy, Hannah and Nick were very responsive and easy to communicate with. I was kept informed as to the progress of the application. I would highly recommend Lion.ie
We were really happy with the service from Lion.ie. Very simple process and very helpful throughout.
That is music to our ears Orla, thanks very much. Spread the good word🙌
It has been great to deal with Amy I eventually got Mortgage Protection. I appreciate your level of services and professionalism. I will certainly recommend lion.ie to family and friends/colleagues . Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a lovely review Liliane, we really appreciate it!
Excellent communication from day 1 and helped us through the entire process. Highly recommended.
Thank yo for taking the time out to leave a review Shane, it means the world to us!
Even though it took 4 months to have mortgage protection sorted due to my mental health issues, was still the easiest process we had to deal with thanks for Lions. Wish the banks would have such a great customer service. The team was absolutely amazing, replied to any questions within 1-2 business day, they went above and beyond. Excellent service, professionalism, I'd highly recommend Lion Insurance to everyone.
WOW, what an amazing review. Thank you so much Bernadett, we really appreciate it!
Staff were so nice and helpful to deal with. They do all of the hard work for you and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks Ciara, we enjoyed working with you.
Would highly recommend
😁😁
Honestly Hannah has been amazing, she took all the stress out of mortgage protection. Literally so straight forward, all forms and signing done online. Would definitely recommend Hannah and team. Thank you so much for making it all so easy. Niamh
Fantastic! Thanks Niamh.
It's with thanks to Lion that we eventually got our Mortgage protection Insurance. Very responsive and easy to communicate with. We were kept informed as to the progress of our application. We would highly recommend Lion.ie.
That is music to our ears Declan. Best of luck in your new home!
Amy was very professional and got our mortgage protection sorted quickly. The whole process was smooth and hassle free and would definitely recommend.
Thanks very much Vamashi. Amy eat, sleeps and drinks customer service.
lion.ie were fantastic to work with. Patient, friendly, and took all of the confusion out of my mortgage protection policy. Where I had struggled to get approval in the past, they got it over the line. Cannot recommend enough!
We love making life insurance easier. It was a pleasure working with you Jessica. All the best
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,302 reviews