lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy

Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"Difficulties navigating the life insurance market after a melanoma diagnosis felt like a sucker punch - like I shouldn't believe in my 'all clear'. Finding Lion insurances was a great day - they made finding life insurance and the piece of mind it brings a normal thing again. They were lovely people to deal with but they also really know what they are doing. I will be recommending them to everyone who will listen!"
"Lion.ie helped me through the whole process of getting life assurance for my wife and I. Nick and Hannah are great at what they do and answered any and all questions we have quickly and accurately. We would definitely use them again!"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Excellent service, made it easy, very accommodating"
"Professional, efficient service"
"No-fuss life insurance, walking me through the price options when they didn't suit me and explaining me all options on the form I wasn't aware of."
"They were professional, helpful and thorough."
"Hannah was a pleasure to deal with, and made the whole process as easy as possible for Collette and I. We have great peace of mind now having our life cover in place. We would gladly recommend them."
"Fast response. Excellent advice. Simple process."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Online
"Hannah and Nick were great to deal with and make sense of all the jargon. They explained everything to us and made good recommendations which we were happy to proceed with. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for insurance!"
Thanks for the great review Thomas!
"Very easy and quick with good online advice and calculators. Any emails were responded to immediately so no waiting around for answers. Excellent customer service - would recommend"
Thanks Joey!
"Hannah and nick have got to be the easiest guys I have ever done any business with. After a few emails and 1 phone call I had all my insurance requirements sorted. These guys are what insurance should be,quick and easy and cover in place straight away. I look forward to doing business with these guys again."
Thanks for the great review Noel!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook
"Very helpful and very fast prompt response. Staff are very easy to deal with and great communication when dealing with them. Thanks again for your help. Trevor."
Thanks Trevor
"From the beginning, Nick and Hannah couldn't of been more helpful. Myself and husband had a complicated medical history and we were so nervous thay we wouldn't get mortgage protection insurance. Lion.ie made it so easy and stress free, super communication and so patient with my (many) questions and emails! Thanks again guys"
Thanks so much Jennifer - happy to have been able to help you out!
"Very good communication, professional service, quick and upright information. Thank you"
Thanks Tatiana
"After getting life cover I realise I have made the right decision in selecting lion.ie for Mortgage protection. They know how to present the complicated case to insurers. Hats off to their website that made me to ring Nick because when I searched online for Mortgage protection the only website that explained everything clearly was lion.ie. Timely update was provided. Easy to submit application form via online signature. Will use lion.ie again in future for any insurance."
Thanks for the great review Ian
"Excellent life insurance advice delivered in a professional and informative way."
Thanks John
"I live in Singapore and was in a rush to get a mortgage protection policy put in place for a property back in Ireland...lion were quick to respond to my initial enquiry, guided me through the process and delivered what I needed in a fast, efficient manner! Great service!"
Thanks Ian. It was our pleasure to help you out!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
"Excellent professional service. You made the his process simple for us - thank you !"
Thanks so much for the review Grainne!
"An extremely professional, knowledgeable and prompt service provided.I cannot recommend lion enough."
Thanks Kate
"Fantastic service. Nick and Hannah were a pleasure to deal with. Gave invaluable advice on relevant policies and made the application process extremely easy. Would recommend on a heartbeat."
Thanks Aoife