lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy

Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Made the process really straight forward. Would absolutely recommend 100%. Documents were arrange very quickly and a smooth process from start to finish"
"Hannah was absolutely great throughout the whole process of setting up my life insurance. She was friendly, professional and extremely helpful. She made everything very smooth and easy! Great client experience."
"The team at Lion.ie are fantastic - extremely prompt and personal service with excellent advice. I could not recommend them any more highly and will be sure to consult them for anything related to life insurance."
"Lion.ie was a refreshing change in that everything is explained in a really transparent way by avoiding bank jargon. Online form was very handy and found the whole process seamless and very professional."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
"Super-smooth system meant minimal inconvenience and hassle in setting up something important :)"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"It was very easy to see the quotes online and to fill out all of the documentation online. There were also various companies to choose from for life insurance and documents outlining the key features of each"
"Nick and Hannah from lion.ie were absolutely wonderful from start to finish, helping me find the best mortgage protection insurance. They were helpful and informative, and were able to reassure me when I was worried about how a pre-existing health condition could have affected my insurance application. Instead, they made certain that my journey was smooth, painless, and efficient. They are a wonderful team, and I couldn't recommend them highly enough!"
"I would 100% recommend Nick and Hannah at lion.ie. I found that they really tailor the insurance to my needs and keep the customer’s interests at heart. I was looking for mortgage protection and they gave me some reallly good advice and fantastic quotes. They are the only broker I have talk to that did not try to sell me critical illness protection along with my mortgage protection, and all the suggestions they gave me are wise and sound. They are also very patient at answering every question I have and explain things in a clear manner. I am able to finish the entire process via email and the communication is very good and fast."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Financial advisor
"Nick listened effectively to our needs and made a recommendation based on that. His recommendation was clearly laid out and Nick answered our questions really efficiently. The execution process was seamless in terms of signing documentation online and the customer service of Hannah was top notch. I would definitely recommend Lion.ie"
"Hannah was extremely helpful,informative and attentive , she dealt with us patiently and professionally. I could not recommend her and lion more . Excellent service."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google search
"Its the personalised customer care which is so prompt and professional. To compound this the rates and range or products available are superb. Hannah is very patient, understanding and very explanative"
"Lion were fantastic to deal with - really clear, fast and responsive and experts in their field."
"An Excellent service, with prompt feedback, a lovely personal touch. It was lovely to feel like a human instead of just a number. Definitely recommending to anyone I see!! Thank you."
Thanks Celine
"An amazing team. Really stuck with us and helped us get insurance under the most difficult situation. I am overwhelmed but their patience was awesome. Thank you guys for your help. it is greatly appreciated."
Thanks so much for the great review Munya
"They were able to get mortgage protection cover for me"
Thanks Helena
"Looked after every step of the way. Very prompt responses and everything dealt with very professionally from beginning to end."
"During a stressful time buying a house and worrying about whether I would get cover, Hannah and Nick made the process so easy! Would definitely recommend."
Thanks Catherine
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? friend
"Made the whole process so easy. They made everything so clear and took the hassle out of looking for quotes. Really trusted Nick's advice and guidance. Thanks!"
Thanks Rachel - it was our pleasure to have been able to help you out!
"gave me what i asked for and recommended other options too."
Thanks Ciaran
"Lion were prompt, efficient and effective in dealing with our needs all the while being very accessible, polite and friendly in all our interactions. They got the job done quick and at the best market price. Would highly recommend them."
Thanks for the great review Patrick
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 813 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access