lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

How would you rate lion.ie ?

"I found them very helpful, professional and easy to deal with."
"They deliver a very efficient service using extremely competent people and technology. I would also say that they are exceptional at marketing and understand the customer experience."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"Great customer service. The response was very quick and helpful. It was very pleasant to deal with."
"Lion.ie met all my requirements for mortgage protection insurance and were a pleasure to deal with."
"Nick and his team offered an excellent service. They were dedicated to getting cover for me when I was faced with complications from other insurers. I would definitely recommend Lion.ie to family and friends."
"Lion.ie made the process of getting the right cover in place easy and seamless! I highly recommend!"
"Met all my requirements for mortgage protection"
"They helped me in securing an income protection policy that fully met my needs. I found their advice to be very transparent and independent. They provided me with comprehensive policy comparison information that enabled me to make an informed decision on the policy I ultimately selected. They were were extremely patient and supportive while I waited on medical records to be sent across from the UK."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Fiernd
"Their response is very quick and helpful. I prefer their service. Thanks"
"Lion are fast, efficient and very knowledgeable as well very pleasant to deal with. They got us life insurance after a cancer diagnosis when we had been refused by our bank's insurance company. Their market knowledge was invaluable. They were sympathetic and easy to deal with and resolved a very stressful situation very quickly. I can't recommend Nick, Hannah and team highly enough!"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search.
"Sorted me out with cover promptly and efficiently."
"Every single question I had, they answered in a practical and timely manner."
"Excellent advice that saved us lots of money on our mortgage protection & an extremely quick and efficient service provided to get it all sorted out for us! I would recommend Lion to anyone!"
"Very helpful in offering advice and recommendations in what would best suit me requirements. Also very responsive to my emails. Easy to deal with and very pleasant. Obviously take pride in their work and providing the best possible customer experience."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend and Google
"Great customer service, always fast at replying to emails and found a policy to suit our needs."
"Promptly and patiently answered all my questions."
Thanks Dejan
"Lion are quick and efficient to deal with."
Thanks Michelle
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? GOOGLE SEARCH
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP TO GET POLICY SORTED ASAP"
It was our pleasure to help you out Sandra
"Genuine no bullshit advice, very prompt and clear communication, felt as if they had our best interests at heart."
Thanks so much Dara
"Excellent service,very efficient and always willing to help."
Thanks Padraig
lion.ie is rated 4.99 based on 619 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!