lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

How would you rate lion.ie ?

"Great quotes, friendly staff and quick responses to my queries. Brilliant experience overall! Plus they sent me a thank you card and sweets. 🙏"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Brilliant service, I’m just after a baby so having the time to ring someone and talk for ages wasn’t on my “to-do list” Hannah answered any questions I have and provided me with the best option for life insurance! Sorted in about 3days, policy received! Delighted!"
Sarah.lane.88@gmail.com
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional customer service, completely convenient, didn’t even have to go in to the office. 10/10"
"Highly recommended. It was a pleasure to deal with both Hannah and Nick who provided a personal, professional and VERY prompt service - a real breath of fresh air during our home-buying process."
"Very fast turnaround time and great use of technology."
"Absolutely fantastic personalised service from start to finish! Definitely the easiest part of buying a house as a first time buyer."
Thanks Saoirse
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? A friend
"Very helpfull and and always quick reply’s to all my questions top service :)"
Thanks John
"Hannah and Nick at lion.ie are great. No faffing about, to the point and took them no time at all to sort out our mortgage protection for us. Considering we knew very little about mortgage protection to start off with, they got us up to speed and provided us with a great policy. So a big thank you from us - Roisin & Aidan"
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out Roisin. Best of luck in the new house!
"Very professional and efficient. I loved their quirky emails, out of office messages and the haribo sweets and thank you card were a lovely touch. This really helped to build trust as I only dealt with Lion over email and phone and this is a departure for working with an insurance broker."
Thanks for the amazing review Mary!
"They was very good. They made the thinks very good and very fast. They was very professionally ."
Thanks Ana
"Very responsive and helpful"
Thanks Niall
"From the very beginning I was made feel at ease when dealing with Lion Insurance. Hannah was only too happy to answer all of my questions and dealt with me in a speedy and extremely perfessional manner. From start to finish I was made feel that nothing was too much trouble for her. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lion Insurance to anyone."
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out Noreen
"Personalised and very prompt reply and service. Easy to contact through webchat and emails. Flexible to work around my needs. The best thing is that you are talking to Nick and Hannah all the time, not an intermediary!"
Thanks Harriz for such a wonderful review - its made our day!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? 100% happy
"Veryhappy with the quick responses . And all the help 100% happy"
Thanks Tina
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Bing Search
"Friendly, Helpful, Confidential. Couldn't ask for better :)"
Thanks Colin
"Excellent service, very helpful and sound advice"
Thanks Cormac
"Absolutely delighted with the service we received from Nick and Hannah. Sound advice on our insurance options, and then great service to get the policy in place on time, despite some unforeseen events on our side. Extremely professional, but always friendly and quick to respond to our questions, I would definitely recommend Lion.ie to a friend."
Thanks so much for a wonderful review Kevin.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search.
"Very professional and efficient service. The team answered all my questions very promptly & thoroughly."
Thanks Thomas
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google search
"Very fast service, and also a lot of excellent information on the website"
Thanks Jenny
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend, newsletter
"Really clever people, easy to deal with, professional and customer focussed"
Thanks Gavin