lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
lion.ie 5 star review on 16th March 2017
Sinead Mc gowan
More Photos & Videos
Very friendly and helpful. Anyone I spoke to was professional and gave us great clarity about everything. Would definitely recommend
Hi Blathnaid,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hope the rest of the moving process goes smoothly for you both.
Excellent. Guided me through the whole process of life insurance. Very patient with all my questions! Highly recommend Lion.ie
Hi Colm,

Thanks for taking the time to leave review. All the best on your new adventure!
Very efficient, fast response and everything was so seamless. Would highly recommend.
Hi Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to post the review! Best of luck in the new house.
Great service!
Thanks so much for the review Jessica! It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out.
Absolutely everything about the service Lion.ie offers deserves 5 stars. The customer service is excellent,both Nick & Amy provide a friendly, informative & professional approach. The online application is seamless with the facility for electronic signatures making the entire process extremely efficient. Their work is first class & they are fantastic to deal with. Would highly recommend this wonderful team & the quality work they do.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope you've been able to enjoy your new home :)
Lion was great. The online experience was good and they were extremely responsive. We did all the paperwork over email, which is brilliant when you're working full-time and don't have time to meet in person. They answered all my questions and were nothing but courteous and helpful through the whole process.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review Felicity. It really made our day!
Lion have been fantastic they have made the process completely stress free giving clear answers and were always quick to respond. Couldn't recommend them enough :)
That's us in a nutshell! Thanks a mill Graham.
Applying for life insurance is a daunting task given all the questions around health. Navigating this process with the folks at lion.ie made life a whole lot easier. They know their business and were professional and responsive throughout. So less stress and the peace of mind your application is done right. Highly recommended.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review Michael. It was our pleasure to have helped you out. Stay safe!
Excellent, efficient and really nice to deal with. I felt lion.ie got us the best deal for our mortgage protection insurance.
Thank you for your kind review Maria!
Very prompt and helpful In answering questions.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Elizabeth :)
After contacting lion.ie and Amy, Hannah and Nick looking after us we knew we were in good hands. Very easy and quick to deal with and have sound advice to give. My wife and are we extremely happy with the service provided and highly recommend Lion.ie.
Thank you Michael. Very kind!
Efficient and prompt in replies.
Thanks so much for leaving us a review Joanne. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out!
I'd advise signing up to Nick's short courses where he emails 5 emails covering all you need to know over 5 separate days. It's short, very informative and funny. Once you've read these, then call Lion and it's very quick and easy from there.
Cheers Anthony, glad someone finds Nick funny. We won't tell him or we'll never heard the end of it :)
Excellent website: great content. Very informative & consumable in a fun & down to earth way. Great asset to have.

Great Staff: Amy was extremely helpful, polite & efficient. This made the process a pleasure.

Competitive premiums.
What a brilliant review, thanks a mill David!
The support and help that I have received from Nick and his team was always very friendly and very professional. This gave me a really good feeling after all. So I am quite happy to have chosen Lions for my insurance.
We're delighted you're on board too! Thanks Alexander.
Their website has great content which was really informative when making decision on what products to get.
Hi Simon, glad to know the website is doing it's job. It's our best employee!
Lion staff were extremely helpful. I had many questions which they answered in full via email and over the phone. The were extremely patient, listening and helping to solve my concerns. Insurance is a daunting process and the staff at Lion made it much easier. I dealt with Amy and Nick
You're right Neasa, it is daunting at first, we're glad we could make is a bit more manageable. Go raibh míle maith agat.
Quick replies to any queries and all on line. A great service
Thanks Thomas :)
Very impressed with the service, great prices and excellent communication. It was a pleasure dealing with Amy and Nick throughout the process.
Ps. the Haribo you sent us in no way affected this review ;)
Haha, everyone is a sucker for the Haribo Lee!
Hannah was impeccable guiding and providing all the information that we needed. She always replied to us very quick through the whole process. Hannah made us feel secure that we choose the best option for us with the best price ever. I highly recommend the Lion service, We hope to get our Life Insurance in the near future with them as well.
Thank you such much for the wonderful review Ana Paula! It has really made my day! Best of luck to you and Joao Carlos in your new home.
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,003 reviews