lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
very good and quick
Thanks very much for your review Kate.
Hannah and Nick were extremely helpful in getting us get our mortgage protection and life insurance policy - we could not recommend them enough! Thanks again for making one of the most difficult mortgage application steps an easy one! A pleasure to deal with, A+++
Thanks for the wonderful review Filipe - it really means a lot to us! It was our pleasure to help you out.
Very good. Explained everything from step 1 till last and got the best quote compared to other brokers.

Thanks Nick and Amy
Thanks very much for your lovely review Nisanth, we really appreciate it!
From the start Amy and Nick put us at easy. They did there upmost to explain everything. Been a difficult case to insure both Nick and Amy worked hard on securing me a quote with terms that work for both parties. I highly recommend the lion group to look after your insurance needs
Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoy you new home :)
Both Hannah and Nick were incredibly responsive, helpful and knowledgable. I was extremely impressed and happily surprised by their down to earth, friendly, no nonsense, no jargon approach. Thanks Hannah & Nick - we need more models like yours in financial services :-)
Thanks so much Niamh for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It really means the world to us!
Hannah was an absolute pleasure to deal with - amazingly fast and thorough in her responses, really helpful with her advice, friendly and impeccably professional throughout. We couldn't recommend her highly enough.
Thanks so much for the amazing review Julie. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out.
Great working with Nick and Amy in Lion. Helpful and communcative throughout and were able to explain everything simply
Thank you Darren for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it!
Fantastic to deal with. Always answered my emails and never took too long to get back to me! Amy was absolutely brilliant - really knows her stuff!!
Hi Emer,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it!
We were treated very well by all at lion.ie, great service, especially Hannah.
Thanks so much for the review Brian. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out.
I can't thank Amy enough for her patience and kindness over the last 2 months trying to sort a Mortgage Protection Policy for me. I'm sure I tested her patience on several occasions but she was always very gracious and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
Thank you so much Evelyn!
Excellent service - thank you
Thanks for the review Trevor
Hannah was excellent throughout, extremely responsive when we were panicking trying to get Mortgage protection sorted on a tight deadline. She helped us speed up the process by working with the underwriter directly and kept the process moving, and us informed throughout.

Thanks!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Gary. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out!

Best of luck in the new house!
Without question, Lion.ie is the most efficient insurance broker I have ever dealt with.
All my questions were answered without fuss and the policy was set up in a heart beat, the price was also very competitive. E signing was particularly helpful and Hannah the broker was exceptional.
Would highly recommend Lion.ie
Gary Martin
Thanks for the wonderful review Gary - it really means a lot to us! It was our pleasure to help you out with your income protection.
Amy and Nick are always quick to respond and accurate with their answers, you never have the feeling that they're trying to outsmart you. It's clear that they have your best interest at heart and their knowledge and expertise on the insurance market is beyond you could expect. I can’t recommend lio.ie enough.
Very helpful and friendly- would highly recommend
Thanks for the review Niall - it was our pleasure to have been able to help you out!
Hi Niall,

Thanks for your kind review!
Lion.ie was highly recommended by a friend when we were in an extreme pinch sourcing insurance. We needed it FAST, and we were also concerned we wouldn’t be eligible. We had a house purchase on the line. I had spoken to several brokers who not only said I could be waiting 8 weeks, but also that I may not get coverage for medical reasons.
Lion.ie had us sorted in a matter of days, they took care of every form, and even got us cover under our budget. Hannah was also incredibly kind and helpful throughout the stress. I can’t even begin to express how thankful we are.
Thanks so much Imogen for the amazing review - it really made our day! Best of luck with the rest of the closing!
Thanks so much for the lovely review Imogen
Credit to Hannah, Amy & Nick for all of their help and guidance throughout our application process. Everyone was very helpful and very prompt on responding to any query we had. Thanks again!
Evan - thank you for taking the time to leave the review! Best of luck with everything.
This team could not have been more helpful! They made everything so easy for us I would recommend them to everyone!
Thank you Niamh! Best of luck in your new home :)
I Took out income protection and life insurance through lion. Very helpful and friendly. They take you through your options and give you their professional opinion. Not pushy and are patient. Answered all questions I had and replied to my many emails. Highly recommended.
Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the review!
Lion were very good to deal with whilst arranging insurance. They were very professional and transparent in their advice in helping me decide the correct insurance policy for me.
Thank you Padraig!