lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy

Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Very easy to deal with. Efficient. Quick to respond to emails."
"Excellent service from lion. A wonderful team with great customer service. Nick and Hannah worked so hard on our behalf to get us a very good deal on our mortgage protection policy."
"The most practical and informative advice and information avaible for our situation and a very responsive staff."
"Very quick and informative responses to all questions."
"First class service from start to finish. Due to previous health problems cover seemed beyond reach for our family. Nick pursued quotes across various providers and was able to provide quotes that were more than reasonable given the past and existing health conditions. Nick and Hannah are highly responsive, considerate, and went the extra mile to establish cover for my family. I recommend Lion.ie without reservation. You will be hard pressed to find a more personalized and professional approach to life insurance cover in Ireland."
WOW Travis - thanks so much for the amazing review! It has really made our morning here at lion.ie.
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you and your family out.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Boards.ie
"They were incredibly quick and easy to deal with, sorting out a mortgage protection policy in a matter of hours, compared to weeks I spent chasing another broker for the same. Always pleasant to deal with too."
Thanks for the review Doug - so glad to hear we made a good impression!
"Lion.ie made the process of getting Life Insurance very easy. Nick was knowledgeable, clear and very helpful. All of my queries were answered promptly. All around a great service, all done from my own home. I wouldn’t hestitate to use Lion.ie again."
Thanks Lisa - it was our pleasure to have been able to help you out
"Excellent service. Prompt replies to all questions and always professional."
Thanks Martin
"Great service, reaponsive and reactive. Turnaround time was quick which was much needed in this case."
Thanks so much for the review Andrew
"Very very helpful service I would not have gotten my insurance without them"
Thanks Aleny
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"lion.ie helped me get mortgage protection insurance when my medical history made obtaining cover either directly from insurers or through other brokers very difficult. Lion made it easy and always offered a helpful, personal touch. I would recommend Lion to anyone looking for life insurance, whether your case is straightforward or not. Colm"
Thanks so much for the wonderful review Colm
"Great service, efficient and quick to respond. Thanks"
Thanks Sean
"As a type 1 diabetic, I was nervous about applying for mortgage protection as I'd heard horror stories about the amount of loading put on. Nick and Hannah put me right at ease and sorted us out with affordable cover."
Thanks Brian
"They were very helpful and answered all of my queries quickly."
Thanks Joseph
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? From a family member
"I could not recommend Nick and Hannah highly enough. They communicated with us regularly throughout the process and kept us up to date. They answered all questions very promptly no matter how big or small. They made the process of taking out mortgage protection insurance very simple and easy to understand."
Thanks so much for the wonderful review Grainne
"Very prompt, friendly and professional. Really helped us out when we were at our most stressed."
Thanks Cian
"Nick, a.k.a. Mr. Lion, walked me through the whole restructure of our existing insurance situation which needed a serious overhaul, especially with the upcoming purchase of our first property. He answered my questions very quickly and got the best deals for me with his vast knowledge. Hannah, a.k.a. Mrs. Lion, then took care of all the paperwork. It was a breeze to get everything set up, adjust, sign and receive. Both are very kind and helpful folks. It was a pleasure doing business with them and should any changes be required to our insurance packages, they will be the first place I'll go to. Way to go!"
WOW Udo...thanks for the amazing review! We are happy to have been able to help you both out!
"Very efficient service and quick turnaround. Hannah dealt with everything in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend."
Thanks for the review Claire
"It was an absolute stress free experience. They were very efficient and nothing was a problem. Hannah and nick were so friendly and replied to my queries promptly. I would definitely recommend them over anybody else."
Happy to have been able to help you out Aisling
"Efficient service. Quick turnaround on communication."
Thanks Paul