lion.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lion.ie

About lion.ie: Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy

Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
"Lion were very efficient from start to finish. Hannah made the whole process very simple and even when I had to make a last minute change to my policy, she turned it around super quick. It really took the stress out of it. Highly recommend!"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search
"Obtained quotation on life insurance policy however just one quotation was received but understand that most insurance companies declined to give quotation given my personal circumstances. Just wasn’t clear if only one quotation was available from sources available to Lion. Also enquired about different type of life insurance product but felt that enquiry was very much dismissed. A form was sent to me for completion however again wasn’t clear on the whole process of completing this ie. Was there a charge etc. Other than that, a good service was provided."
"Quick response, no issues"
"Great customer service, great advice, gave me all options available and respond to queries in a timely manner"
"Efficient and know what they are doing"
"Willing to take on a complex application and realistic about the outcome."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook
"Fantastic service and follow up - highly recommend this service."
"I got accepted for my mortgage protection through lion.ie earlier this year but then got diagnosed with Discoid Lupus Erythematosus and my mortgage protection was put on hold. It was a very stressful time and was waiting 5 weeks for a decision from the insurance company as my GP was on holidays, then waiting for the form to be filled out, reviewed and a decision on my case. Thankfully my mortgage protection was granted with some loading. Hannah and Nick are excellent to deal with. They always answers my call and emails. Even if they was no update on my case they would still responsed. At one stage I had an email trail of over 70 emails with Hannah and she responded every time to my questions and concerns! Buying a house is stressful enough but throw in a complication of a medical issue it's ten times more stressful!"
Thank you for such a wonderful review Angela - it's really made our day!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Internet
"We appreciate the real patience and help of the Lion.ie staff during extended process of buying our first house. While the banks, builders and even solicitors brought us a lot of trouble - The Broker felt like the only one solid and full of confidence link in this crazy chain during these few months of nerve wrecking period :) We are really happy with you guys! So thank you so much again for great experience of buying mortgage protection (of a great value!)."
Thanks so much for the great review Michal
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Boards.ie
"Amazing support and guidance from Nick and Hannah regarding mortgage protection cover. They were incredibly patient, as our mortgage took a long time to arrange. I would (and will) highly recommend lion.ie."
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you both out Sally. Thanks for the review.
"Professional, responsive, polite, knowledgeable - fantastic service and I recommend them without hesitation!"
Thanks Svetlinna
"The staff at Lion are incredibly helpful and efficient. We had a complicated mortgage switch which required a lot of back and forth with various parties. Nick and Amy were quick to assist us in resolving it. Highly recommend them."
"Provided quick, to the point information. All handled efficiently over email and e-signatures. Will recommend ongoing. Thanks"
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
"Very professional and competent service."
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? friend
"Superb service and result from lion.ie. Nick and Hannah were responsive and professional throughout. Would have no hesitation in recommending lion.ie."
Thanks for the review Sinead
"Great service, helpful and quick responses. Would recommend"
"Quick response, best qoute and very knowledgeable and polite"
Thanks Binish
"Going through the process of being diagnosed with a long-term illness whilst also trying to buy a house, you can imagine the stress, especially when it comes to the life insurance needed for the mortgage. Nick & Hannah were such a fantastic help and a great resource. They helped my other half with some insurance products that were more straightforward and helped me with my rejections etc. needed for the bank to demonstrate at the time I was uninsurable... when I finally had a diagnosis confirmed, they were a great help in facilitating me finally getting some kind of an insurance policy under my belt. Throughout the whole process they were super fast at getting back to me which was much appreciated considering we were trying to buy a house. I couldn’t recommend the team at Lion.ie enough to anyone who is facing the uncertainty of trying to get insurance with a long-term illness!"
It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out Lisa - Thanks so much for giving us such a wonderful review!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google search
"Ye did a job we needed doing without hassle."
"Lion.ie provided a fantastic service, answering all my (many) questions regarding insurance policies, exclusions and pre-existing health conditions. Both Hannah and Nick were very responsive and made themselves available when I needed more info for something. I would highly recommend using Lion.ie when looking for a life insurance or mortgage protection broker."
Thanks so much for the review!
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 871 reviews