lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
It was a wonderful experience working with Nick and Amy. Very responsive and helped me throughout the journey in finalizing the quote. Highly recommended.
Thank you.
It was our pleasure to help you out Gaurav, thank you so much.
Amy hung in there on a drawn-out process, but we're all sorted now.
Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review David, we really appreciate it!
Very helpful with advice and made you feel like a valued customer, will use Lion again!
Thanks very much for your kind words David, that is what we like to hear!
It was a pleasure to deal with lion.ie. They were very efficient and promptly responding to our queries and emails. Highly recommend. We dealt with Hannah and she was extremely professional and helpful at all stages.
Thanks for the wonderful review Agata. Best of luck in your new home!
Hannah was so helpful and responsive throughout the application process. Would recommend lion.ie
Thanks Georgina - it was our pleasure to have been able to help you and Cliona out. Best of luck with the rest of the closing!
Lion were great - Amy and Nick really helped out where other brokers could not. They are very quick to get excellent quotes even if there are challenges with other insurers.
Thanks Tommy, our pleasure to help you out. Enjoy the long weekend!
Great communication to set up mortgage protection policy
Thanks for taking the time to leave a testimonial Redmond and thanks for supporting a small Irish business. We really appreciate it 🤗
An engaging and professional service who wholeheartedly provides a quality customer experience despite the difficulties presented during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brilliant!! Thanks for such a thoughtful review Joseph. Mind yourself.
Found Lion very helpful. They always answered questions swiftly and provided honest and helpful advice. Our application was a bit of an urgent one and they were right on top of it every step of the way.
Thanks Louise, glad we could turn this one around quickly for you 👍
I was referred to Lion.ie from a friend who already got insurance there. I am glad I followed her advice and got in contact with Nick; not only he explained what level of cover we currently have, but advised on the best option for what we were looking at switching. There was no pressure to by a policy, no push to get the extra of the extra. We have now a policy that is more suitable for our needs and it also turned up cheaper, which is great. Also, a big thank you to Amy , who has been so professional and prompt at every questions we had. Definitely recommending Lion.ie to our friends!
Thank you Laura!

Really appreciate taking the time leave us a review :)
Lion we’re excellent in getting me, a type 1 diabetic, mortgage protection in the middle of a pandemic. They were the only people that could answer specifics regarding applications with a long term illness. Seamless communication, easy over email, and always responding within a day or so.
They also went the extra mile assisting me on a few modifications to the cover.
Thank you for getting us past mortgage protection!
Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a kind review! Best wishes with the rest of the house purchase.
Thank you for making this process hassle free we were so uncertain about what policy to go with and did not understand all the jargon. You have sorted 3 policies for us and all we had to do was tick a couple of boxes you did everything and explained the process and policies so clearly and put us on the right path. We have the exact coverage we were looking for at a much lower rate than what we were quoted else where. I have recommended your services to a friend. Your services were 10/10. Thank you Hannah.
Thank you so much Emma for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. It really was our pleasure to have been able to help yourself and Stephen out. Best of luck in the new house!
Amy was superb to deal with! She worked above and beyond to get me mortgage protection quickly as my mortgage protection was being delayed from another insurance because my GP was sitting on the report for 3 months. This affected my drawdown by 2 weeks. I have already started to recommend lion.ie to anyone who is looking to be getting a mortgage or looking for life insurance policy. :)
Amanda, thank you so much for your kind words! Best of luck with everything!
A pleasure to deal with and extremely efficient.
Thank you Andrew! :)
I cannot recommend lion.ie enough. I was unexpectedly denied mortgage protection at the last minute. Hannah and Nick got me sorted within a week. I will be recommending lion.ie to everyone.
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review Elaine. It was our pleasure to have been able to help you out. Best of luck in the new house!
Great dealing with Lion.ie from start to finish. Straight talking with clear information throughout, all done online/email with no fuss. Went through the whole process with ease. Highly recommended.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review Neil - it really means a lot to us. Have a great St Patricks's day!
Fantastic service. Very supportive. Hannah was terrific and very engaged throughout the process. I would highly recommend.
Thanks so much for the amazing review - it really means a lot to us. Stay safe!
Very helpful
Really friendly knowledgeable staff. Usually reply to queries within 1 day (max abt 3 days) and do their best to help customers. Highly recommend.
Thanks Ruwan, we pride ourselves on having superb customer service :)
Very easy to deal with, excellent advice and very helpful. Would highly recommend.
Hi Louise,

Thank you for your kind review!
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 1,173 reviews