lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
With a minimum of fuss, lion.ie helped me find mortgage protection insurance, despite having a complex medical history. Their experience in the market clearly helped - they new exactly the right provider for my specific case. An excellent service!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Friend
Always prompt with answers and always available
Great service and helpful team!
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google Search
Excellent service, very knowledgeable and explained product options clearly.
Absolutely above and beyond for help and support. Nothing was ever an issue . Thanks Hannah and Nick
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? google
I was in need of a mortgage protection policy within a pretty short notice recently; everybody at lion.ie was able to help me in order to get it in a prompt timing without compromising on the excellent customer service. I had used them before, so I wasn't surprised. I also appreciate the amount of informative materials I receive by email or on linkedin, with extremely useful tips. Highly recommended.
Professional advice in a friendly manner. Very quick to respond to any queries or changes required. A lot easier to deal with than any of the incusrance companies I've dealt with in the past. I would highly reccommend.
This was by far the most pleasant experience I ever had with an insurance broker. Hannah was amazing in sorting my life insurance cover for my mortgage. I highly recommend their service. Thanks again for all the help!
We had secured a mortgage in Ireland but as one of the party was resident overseas, we weren’t able to get mortgage protection insurance locally. We had tried various insurance brokers who weren’t able to help. A quick online search brought up some great reviews about Lion. My email was answered within an hour and the entire transaction was completed within 24hrs, signed and delivered. It was a huge relief and removed a lot of stress from an already difficult transaction.
The only insurance company that was very forthcoming and honest with me. They got me insurance after being declined and postponed by other insurers. The Lion team are incredible at what they do and I recommend them to everyone, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Through a self build page on Facebook
Very efficient and friendly service, the advise we recieved from Hannah before buying mortgage protection insurance was invaluable and most definitely saved us from making some costly mistakes. A very helpful service from start to finish, we will be using again when we sort out our health insurance.
Hannah and Nick were great support when I was having difficulty securing mortgage and income protection due to medical condition. They were so helpful and answered all of my question straight away. Really positive experience of securing insurance through lion.ie and would highly recommend to anyone
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Boards.ie
Great service, fast, friendly and efficient.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Google search- insurance for people with high BMI
I was overweight and lion found a company that would insure me. The process was so easy and Hannah who I dealt with kept me up to date at every part of the process.
From first contact, everyone has been great to deal with, especially Amy Fairbrother . Excellent and friendly communication, no jargon and a great quote. Thank you!
The team at Lion offered clear, direct and quick communication to help source our mortgage protection policies. They were invaluable in taking the stress out of closing our mortgage. Great team!
Very responsive Clear easy to understand process
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Facebook self build page
Our experience with Lion.ie was great from the first contact. They took us through all the options and found the best life insurance and mortgage protection packages for us and our budget.
Where did you first hear about us? Friend, Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn? Previous job
Everything was super simple and straightforward, it couldn't have been easier. Well done!
Easy to deal with , Amy, Hannah and Nick were brilliant the whole way through process . Made mortgage protection easy at a stressful time.
lion.ie is rated 4.98 based on 915 reviews