lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
I highly recommend Lion.ie to anyone looking for insurance services. I had trouble getting a life insurance cover but Nick and Hannah offered exceptional service/advice and helped me to secure the cover in a very short time. They were so prompt, proactive throughout and very understanding of the customer’s situation and mindset. I never experienced such an exceptional service and their response time is so fast and they worked tirelessly through weekends to get my cover in place. I am so glad that I found them and my only regret is not reaching out to Nick sooner. If you are looking for life cover or mortgage protection please contact Nick without wasting your time with other agents.
Ah Mary, you have brought a tear to our eyes here at Lion HQ. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you!
Hannah went above and beyond from the very start of our journey by answering all of our questions, working with the underwriters, and getting the Mortgage Protection in place. She was super responsive by getting back to all of our queries within a few mins every time consistently. Also, I liked the way lion.ie was very transparent with their Commission Summary and their blog articles which clearly explained the various options with respect to Mortgage Protection and how to choose one. All in all, I would definitely recommend Hannah and lion.ie for their fabulous experience. I wish every service provider worked in this way.
Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review Harshad! You have made our day here at Lion HQ. Have a great weekend!
Hannah was a pleasure to deal with while sorting out our Mortgage Protection. She responded to all questions very quickly and was extremely helpful.
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review Aoife, we really appreciate it!
Kewp up the good work
Hi Tinotenda, thanks very much for your wors of encouragement, we will be sure to do just that!
Hannah and the team were excellent from the start. Always patient, always happy to answer our endless questions and willing to change direction as we needed. Highly recommend
No suprise here Brian, Hannah drinks, eats and sleeps excellent customer service! Thank you so much!
Good service. Recommended.
Thanks Bart!
Getting life assurance was the final hurdle for getting a mortgage and our dream home... and then suddenly a cruel medical twist and we couldn't get life assurance! We googled, read one of Nick's articles and got in touch. A phone call later and we were back on track. Lion quickly contacted their 'panel' of insurers and came back to us within a day. We weren't 'uninsurable' there was a way forward! Nick, Hannah and the team are incredibly responsive and 'can do' - we were never once left waiting for an answer. now we have life assurance and we are progressing with the house purchase. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Toby, we really appreciate it!
Great service
Thank you Simone!
Buying a house is a stressful experience, and we've heard horror stories of trying to get Mortgage Protection, however, dealing with Hannah from lion.ie was such a pleasure. She was knowledgable and very responsive, and we managed to get an underwritten policy in a couple of days. I highly recommend lion.ie.
Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review Lizelle, spread the good word🙌
Very good customer service
Customer Service is our bread and butter Niall, it was a pleasure working with you.
My experience with Lion was excellent. I dealt with Hannah, and she was fantastic. Incredibly efficient & professional service / great communication / highly recommend. As a bonus got a 1month mortgage protection insurance paid by Lion.
Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review Jozef, we really appreciate it!
Incredibly efficient & professional service-great communication- highly recommend
Thanks very much Noirin, we really appreciate it!
A great bunch of lads!
Thanks very much Ian!
Excellent service from Hannah and Nick. They helped us get mortgage protection insurance when we thought it wouldn’t be possible. They were clear and helpful throughout the entire process. Highly recommend them.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it!
My experience with Lion was excellent. I dealt with Hannah, and she was fantastic. I got the quote and the approval of my income protection in 24 hours. Straightforward process!
That is what we like to hear, thank you very much Fabio!
I will be forever grateful to lion.ie for getting me the life cover I needed to get my mortgage. As somebody with an underlying condition, I found the process very daunting and stressful up until I found lion and they made everything very straight forward and stress free.
Hi Evan, this review has brought a tear to our eyes here in Lion HQ. Thank you so much Evan, it means the world to us! All the best, Nick, Hannah & Fionnán
Our experience with Lion was great no issues and excellent customer service from our representative Hannah, would highly recommend
Hi Joe, thanks very much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!
I dealt with Hannah and she was brilliant. Everything was so straightforward and very quick.
Thanks very much for your kind words Damien, more brownie points for Hannah!
I came to Lion.ie for mortgage protection because I have a health issue and I had heard great things about them. From the very first conversation they were so helpful and professional. They guided me through the process and they were quick to respond to my questions. I felt well looked after from start to finish and can't recommend them enough.
WOW, what a wonderful review. Thanks a million Rebecca!
Had a great experience dealing with Hannah. I was very surprised how fast it went all. Very professional service!
Thank you so much Tomasz!
Hannah was amazing! Tried other companies and it was taking so long we nearly missed our closing date on our house but Hannah had us insured in 24 hours and was so friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.
This review is like music to our ears Amanda, thank you so much!
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,448 reviews