Live Better with Cancer Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Live Better with Cancer

Tell us how Live Better with Cancer made you happy

Telephone
"Further to my review earlier this week the company has responded and resolved the issues reported, and apologised for any stress caused. Thumbs up to the company for sorting this out."
Are you Live Better with Cancer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Like many other reviewers our experience is one of frustration and annoyance at a time when we need support as my wife goes through chemo. We returned two hats which were the wrong size, but two weeks later we haven't had a refund. I checked with royal mail tracking (thank goodness we kept the return receipt) which showed that the package had been delivered. The company claimed they had no record of receiving the package. I pointed out that royal mail tracking showed it had been delivered. The arrogant person on the phone said they need a copy of the receipt; implying I was lying. We've also complained about a hat on an earlier order, which had stretched and lost its shape. We've heard nothing more about this. Stay away from this company. They're a sham outfit. I recommend 'annabandana'. Their customer service is fantastic."
"I placed an order with a 3-5 day delivery, two weeks later it has not arrived. I have sent numerous emails and left 2 phone messages with no response at all. I shall be contacting my credit card company for a refund. I am having chemo at the moment and do not need this aggravation. For a company that is supposedly selling products to help cancer patients their customer service is appalling/nonexistent. I am having chemo at the moment and do not need this aggravation. Stay away from them at all costs."
"This place is a middle man for other companies. I’m about to go through chemo so I ordered a bunch of products. They sent the wrong item. I still don’t have them. It’s been 3 weeks. One item also was sent with Insufficient Address and because they had the manufacturer send it directly, they won’t help me. This wasn’t indicated on the website. Other items I received so I know I wrote the address correctly. They take no accountability. Order directly from the shops and stay away from this headache. I wished I listened to the bad reviews."
"This place is a middle man for other companies. I’m about to go through chemo so I ordered a bunch of products. They sent the wrong item. I still don’t have them. It’s been 3 weeks. One item also was sent with Insufficient Address and because they had the manufacturer send it directly, they won’t help me. This wasn’t indicated on the website. Other items I received so I know I wrote the address correctly. They take no accountability. Order directly from the shops and stay away from this headache. I wish I would’ve listened to the bad reviews."
"Item was so comfortable supportive n soft. Mum was in her element. Company on the other hand let me down with the delivery even when I paid for extra care n quick first class delivery as they promised"
"Really let me down on an order for queasy pops. Will never use this company again!"
"I have been waiting 6 weeks for my order and this "company" cannot be contacted. The worst customer service I encountered. Now my order has been cancelled, but there's no word of refunding me."
"Ordered stoma boxer shorts. Paid extra for 1-2 day delivery and a week later still hadn't arrived. Had to ask for refund and got no explanation of what became of them."
Val
"Clear website with good choice, and very quick delivery."
Live Better with Cancer is rated 2.20 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access