Live Better with Cancer Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Live Better with Cancer

Tell us how Live Better with Cancer made you happy

"Item was so comfortable supportive n soft. Mum was in her element. Company on the other hand let me down with the delivery even when I paid for extra care n quick first class delivery as they promised"
Are you Live Better with Cancer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really let me down on an order for queasy pops. Will never use this company again!"
"I have been waiting 6 weeks for my order and this "company" cannot be contacted. The worst customer service I encountered. Now my order has been cancelled, but there's no word of refunding me."
"Ordered stoma boxer shorts. Paid extra for 1-2 day delivery and a week later still hadn't arrived. Had to ask for refund and got no explanation of what became of them."
Val
"Clear website with good choice, and very quick delivery."
Live Better with Cancer is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews