LiveOakMed.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend LiveOakMed.com

How would you rate LiveOakMed.com ?

"Very happy with our recent purchase. Items arrived in a timely fashion, website was user friendly."
"However the equipment was damaged and will need to be returned."
"Ordering was quick and easy. Shipping was much shorter than expected. We received a discount on the product we ordered. I also had received an addition discount via email, which I did not read until after we placed our order. LiveOakMed honored that second discount and credited us back $25. Would definitely recommend using this company to all."
""""
"I thought the service was not very good. It took About two and a half months to receive this charger. I think that’s way to long. My dad had to take sponge baths for that two and a half months. I will be looking for a different unit.."
"My order was processed and delivered as expected. This is the second pad we have ordered for my husband, who has hip and leg issues and needs the extra chair height in most restaurants and other public venues. We have had the first for several years and it has held up so well. This second one will be a back-up so we have it available at all times. Thank you for selling a product that is truly beneficial, is of good quality, and looks good as well."
"I was disappointed that the Camel battery delivery was delayed due to inventory damage because I really needed it and there was no other place I could purchase it. Andy Maddux maintained contact and tried his best to fill my order and I would buy from the company again."
"Is not stable on any tile or wood floor. NO HELP"
"You were fast, it was great. Just what I need for my project. Dawn"
"By delivering a good product that worked as advertised."
"I was happy with the product - it was sturdy and exactly as described. The price was competitive. My call into LiveOakMed regarding the status of the order was handled efficiently by the person I talked with."
"Easy to order, happy with product. You helped give me a 10% discount I earned on my second order but didn't apply."
"Very satisfied with the service."
"The shut off valve does not fully close it leaks bye"
"Best price, easy navigation, fast service, free shipping. Hard to beat that."
"This 4" seat riser is just what the Dr. ordered. It's firm and doesn't give in when you sit on it unlike others we've tried. We are extremely happy with our purchase and dealing with LiveOakMed."
"Live Oak did call back and answer my questions, but it took me two tries to get the company to call me. The representative did explain the product and my item was shipped. It arrived as promised and in good condition. However, the manual for the Airflo 12 compressor was not included and I had to print it out from the LiveOakMed website."
"The "lazy susan" seat device which was supposed to help my husband (who has Parkinsons Disease) swing into his seat in our car did not function well at all. It was too soft and too low for a leather bucket seat. The door handle was smaller than we expected and, without the help of the swiveling seat cushion that didn't swivel well, also did not do its job. It was not easy to return this item - returns are through a drop ship facility and not free. So, adding to the original cost of this item and expensive shipping to us (which we paid, of course), we had to pay to ship it back. I am not pleased with the experience, hence, our poor rating."
"My item came in perfect condition and your helpfulness appreciated."
"It was very nice, however I could not use it. So I will give it to someone who can. If my health had of been different, I could have used it."
LiveOakMed.com is rated 4.33 based on 63 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!