Luxie Beauty Reviews

408-898-4485

chuck@luxiebeauty.com

901 Campisi Way, ,

Tell us how Luxie Beauty made you happy
I love everything about their products! My go to for brushes!
Luxie brushes are by far the best brushes I own. They are soft and blends products so evenly.
Love the brushes 😍😍😍good quality
I have not received my products
Very Happy
They feel lovely on face I enjoy doing my make up with the brushes.
This is my second order from Luxie Beauty. The brushes are good quality and my order shipped fast!
Love the brushes
I have dropped an email to Luxie beauty about my missing products and I haven’t received any response from luxie beauty.
So I have received many luxie brushes from sub boxes. I always have loved them. Most of mine were getting old. So I took full advantage of the sale. These brushes are awesome. Thx luxie
Ordered a bunch of the pro line of brushes. They’re literally the best! I hope they’re not discontinued for good! They’re literally the best brushes I’ve ever used. I do make for a living and they perform for well!!!
Excellent quality. Package was in excellent condition.
I love Luxie brushes! They really are the only brand I'll buy anymore. Such great quality & cruelty free 😊
I love my brushes and would have given a 5. My only reason for giving a 3 is that I reached out to Luxie about not receiving a brush and I didn't receive a reply back. I've placed 2 orders and loved them with that one exception.
Hey Stephanee, we've been trying to reach you but haven't heard back from you yet. We are more than happy to send you a replacement for the missing brush. Maybe our emails have been going to your junk mail, just double check and reach out to us at info@luxiebeauty.com if you didn't get our email.
The brushes are beautiful and great quality.
Absoultly love the brushes i purchased!
Luxie brushes are great quality, I gave them as gifts during the holidays and everyone raved about them.
Love how soft these brushes are!
Luxie brushes is all I use now!
I have about a month waiting for a package and it still does not go
I am always pleased with my purchases from Luxie. The quality is great, but they are not over priced. I love my makeup brushes and definitely will be buying more.
Luxie Beauty is rated 4.53 based on 167 reviews