max fashion Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend max fashion

Tell us how max fashion made you happy

"1. Return Cash Back because SADAD payments never comes in our account 2. Don't advertise your materials when it is not available with your store Several times you cancelled my orders details as given below: 6617994743 6618015783 6618183931 6619726899 6620078448 6619944278 6620296409 6620071111 I need my money as cash return back not to SADAD & even not to MY CREDIT"
Are you max fashion? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback max fashion receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The products and are as described online and are all of very good quality. Checkout was a breeze and delivered fast and easy. I love shopping online and maxfashion.com"
"good prand"