Mediface Medical Surgical center Reviews

Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Solveig Ystebø Çelik
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Solveig Ystebø Çelik
We have had the most amazing experience with mediface. My daughter had rhinoplasty and was very nervous but was made to feel so comfortable with everything. The staff and Dr Hadi are the best people we have met and so glad we came here. We highly recommend this place as not only the work they do is amazing but the people there are so loving and welcoming. Thank you all so much for everything. 💚
Je conseil fortement ce clinique, j’habite depuis 9 ans a antalya Je connais pas un medecin plus fort que dr. Hadi nural. Il est difficile d’avoir confiance a tout les medecins la vous etes vraiment en de bons mains. Surtout Ela Elle vous guidera pour tout, pour meme que vous soyes encore plus belle dans votre peau ♥️
I want to first thank the Team at Mediface 🙏 I am from Yorkshire in the UK and GAF done research and came across Dr nural. He is extremely experienced in rhinoplasty and I'm so pleased I choose him! I was going to go to someone in Istanbul but kubra who is the patient care co ordinator there was not pushy at all I could ask her lots of questions and nothing seemed too much trouble. I found the package really good. After lots of WhatsApp massages and decided to get a date.....the process was straight forward well it was me stressing out as its natural to feel aprehensive going to a foreign country to have surgery but this company is legit !!!! As soon as I arrived at the airport wrote was greeted by there driver who was so lovley and professional. The hotel they arranged was lovely too. I would and will recommend Mediface to others who wish to have any surgery. If you are thinking of having rinoplasty I would recommend Dr Nural and his team at Mediface.
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 25th June 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 25th June 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 25th June 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 25th June 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ich kann gar nicht sagen wie glücklich ich bin, dass mir die Mediface Klinik und Dr. Erkan Dodanli Dr. Hadi Nural und Dr. Mehmet Ali Korkmaz empfohlen wurde. Ich und meine 4 Freundinnen haben dort Brustvergösserung und Eigenfettunterspritzung, PRP Nasen-OP durchführen lassen und wir sind alle absolut zufrieden und sehr sehr glücklich. Alles lief von Anfang bis die Zeit danach reibungslos. Hatte von Anfang an sehr gutes Gefühl dass ich in guten Händen war. Super Nette sehr freundliche Team, möchte mich auch vor allem bei Managerin Arzu bedanken, sie war sehr hilfsbereit und jederzeit für uns da. Mediface Klinik und alle Ärzte kann ich vom Herzen weiterempfehlen ;)) einfach Top👍🏻👍🏻
I am so grateful for what they have done for me. I felt completely safe through the whole experience. I had a chin lift. And I had no pain and the result is amazing. I really recommend this clinic
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st April 2022
I have my surgery on 1 March 2022.😊I was so good looking after, staff is nice, thank you all 🙏. And I am so happy about results. Good clinic ☺️ Recommending to my friends ☺️
I had very nice experience everyone was nice and professional from the beginning until the way back to hotel with private driver . They call me every day to ask about if I m good ❤️
I am from the Netherlands, i know this clinique for 5 years now. Whatever i did i was sure that i was in good hands and i was always satisfied. Ladies Arzu and Eda, their hospitality and support is amazing. They feel like family and they let you feel at home! Very friendly staff and very hygienic environment. This is my trustful address for getting more and more beautiful each age:)
had a liposuction at Mediface. My wife had an eye lid surgery at Mediface before that was very successful so my expectations were high and as a dental clinic owner myself I had already some kind of opinion how all the procedure should be. The first great thing is that you get personal assistance for transport. The great Mr Peyami is always there for you to drive you to any place you need. The hospital itself is in very good and modern condition. The staff at the hospital was great. All of them were very professional and confident in their duties but at the same time they had a very familiar atmosphere that made you feel like you were among friends and relatives that helped a lot before and after the surgery. Special thanks to my surgeon Mr mehmet ali who did a great job. Now it's time for the primadonna of the clinic. Mrs Arzu. She is like the chef of the orchestra organising that all pieces fall together so that your surgical experience becomes a harmonical succes from the first to the last step. Always available, always kind and caring and extremely competent. Thank you Mediface for everything and I hope this recension helps to make people understand that they get the best possible result within medical limits when they choose you for their surgeries.
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 21st March 2022
I had both a rhinoplasty done and a breast augmentation here and I couldn’t be happier with both the results and the people that work there. The process was smooth from start to finish and EVERYTHING Is well thought through from their side so you feel completely safe through both the surgery and healing. The pricing is more than fair considering everything you get. very nice Hotel, transportation, medications and absolutely everything is covered. I have recommended them to all my friends and will always do. I love my results!!! I loved my trip and last but not least the people from the clinic. I can’t thank them enough and would 100% would recommend to everyone considering plasticsugery.
Nur weiter empfehlen ...Allein die Beratung ist so ausreichend. Nach den eingriffen fuhlt mann sich richtig wohl und endloss happy. Danke Ela👍
Im very happy,I recommend Clinic,doctors and all personal.All are very profeshional,helpfull and friendly.Eli is special person.
Ich hatte vor einem jahr eine Nasenoperation bei dr. Hadi Nural und eine brustverkleinerung/straffung bei dr.hakan Ölmeztürk und bin mehr als zufrieden hatte weder schmerzen noch blaue flecken alles ist gut abgelaufen, das ergebnis war genau so wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe. Vor paar monaten habe ich mir kinnaufbau und fettwegspritze bei dr. Erkan dodanli machen lassen und kann es wirklich sehr empfehlen, der unterschied ist echt überzeugend und es wurde sehr gut beraten. Ich bedanke mich auch bei der managerin Arzu das sie sich so gut gekümmert hat und bei notfällen immer jederzeit erreichbar war. Ich kann mediface klinik in Antalya wirklich vom herzen weiterempfehlen, da ich bis jetzt mit allem super zufrieden war :)
Ich kann Mediface Klinik in Antalya von ganzem Herzen weiterempfehlen. Es lief von der Planung bis zur Durchführung der OP, sowie die Zeit danach alles reibungslos. Das Wichtigste vorab: mit meinem OP-Ergebnis bin ich bisher voll und ganz zufrieden. Der Chirurg Herr Dr. Avni Hakan Ölmeztürk hat mir durch die Bruststraffung/-verkleinerung ein komplett neues Lebensgefühl gezaubert und auch das ganze Team ist super eingespielt. Gleichzeitig hat mir Herr Dr. Erkan Dodanli durch die Behandlungen Lipofilling, Fadenlifting und PRP mir meine jugendliche Ausstrahlung zurückgegeben. To keep a long story short: Wer eine Beauty-OP plant, sich aber noch nicht ganz sicher ist, es in der Türkei machen zu lassen, dem kann ich ganz ehrlich sagen, dass man bei Mediface und deren Ärzteteam in den besten Händen ist. An dieser Stelle auch nochmals ein Dankeschön an Arzu, für die tolle Betreuung und an die hervorragende Ärzte Herr Dr.Ölmeztürk und Dr. Dodanli für das tolle Ergebnis!
I booked my rhinoplasty 3 months ago and I was very nervous for how everything was going to turn out I can say today that my nose is everything I wanted my doctor Hadi Nural listened to me very carefully about how I wanted my nose to look I cannot recommend him enough. My whole procedure went perfectly, my recovery was amazing the staff in the hospital helped a lot. I’m very thankful for everyone there.
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 28th January 2022
Bin so froh das ich Mediface empfohlen bekommen habe,bin seit 4 Jahren Kundin bei Mediface,bei mir wurde Bruststraffung gemacht,Schlupfliefer,Bauchstraffung und Bichektomi. Bin sehr glücklich,die Ehrliche Beratung ist super vor allem ein Lob an den Oberarzt Erkan Dodanli er ist ein hervorragender Arzt. Syphatisch und immer Zuvorkommend und gute Laune bringt er auch immer rein 😀fühle mich einfach in guten Händen.🙏Danke Mediface Ile 4 Yil önce yolumuz kesişti,birçok ameliyat geçirdim Ve çok memnunum….Karın Germe,Göğüs toparlama,göz kapağı ve Bişektomi. Ayrıca Doktor Erkan Dodanlı Bey sempatik neşe saçan tavrıylada güven hissi veriyor,herzaman emanet ellerde olduğumu hissettirdi.Bunun için de ayrıyeten teşekkürler 🙏
thanks all team... had a hairtransplatation surgery and amazing result.. Mediface is the best place, special thanks for everyone..
The service was amazing. Deniz my patient co-ordinator and the manager Arzu went up and beyond to make sure my experience and requirements were all met. Very grateful for all the Mediface Team, help and kindness.
I did my upper and lower eye lids and fat augmentation at Mr Erkan. The result is very natural and beautiful. Thanks for the good job.
Ich komme aus Deutschland und hatte eine Nasenoperation bei Dr.Hadi Nural. Vom Heilungsprozess her hatte ich wie versprochen, weder Schmerzen noch blaue Flecken. Die Operation ist besser gelaufen als ich erwartet habe. Von der Optik meiner Nase bin ich ebenfalls jetzt schon sehr zufrieden, obwohl erst heute mein Gips entfernt wurde. Ich bedanke mich ebenfalls bei den Schwestern und beim Personal. Sehr nett und liebevoll! Kurzgefasst bin ich einfach sehr zufrieden mit allem. Wichtig ist dem Chirugen an sich zu vertrauen und genau das war der Hauptfaktor und Grund für die Operation!.
Mediface Medical Surgical center is rated 5.0 based on 50 reviews