Mediface Medical Surgical center Reviews

Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 14th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Mediface Medical Surgical center 5 star review on 14th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
I’ve been here a few times now and will be returning again this year. The staff are so welcoming and put you at ease. I had rhinoplasty elsewhere beforehand and they messed up my nose. I also had terrible bruising and swelling. I came to Mediface for revision rhinoplasty and they did a brilliant job with very little bruising or swelling. I then went back for an eyebrow transplant and lip lift on 2 separate occasions and have been more than satisfied each time. It’s reasonably priced, very clean & you have your own room to recover in until you’re ready to go back to the hotel. They also have a driver who can pick you up from the airport and take you to and from the clinic. Would highly recommend.
Hello everyone,
I broke my nose in October 2019 and had a corrective surgery in Italy that left my nose bumby and pointing right.
I eventually booked a rhinoplasty with Dr. Nural and flew to Antalya in February.
I had an amazing experience, both in terms of hospitality and results. After nearly 5 months, I can breathe amazingly, the nose is exactly how I wanted, despite the tip still being fairly swollen. Everyone is very nice, and the whole stay was handled perfectly and professionally.
I got my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nural in February, And I could not be happier with my results he done everything I asked for, all staff and nurses in the clinic were lovely I was looked after by olga who made my experience amazing could speak very good English kept my mum upto-date with when my surgery was finished and let her know how I was, after leaving the clinic Olga messaged everyday to ask how I was and to arrange lifts for me to go to and from the clinic to have my nose cleaned. I would definitely recommend Mediface!
It was a great experience from start to finish. Hospital, staff and hotel was very good. Actually I ve waited a long time before deciding on surgery and yes I did my research. Now very happy I choose Hadi Nural and Mediface Surgical Center.
Aftercare was perfect. I was informed about each detail before the rhinoplasty surgery. As they said after the operation, nothing inside only a small cast was placed on my nose. So to all my surprise I was breathing from my nose just after surgery. I just thank everybody with the process.
I had My First nose job ( rhinoplasty surgery ) and I’m very satisfied with the results ! Extremely happy with my new nose.

Doktor Hadi nural is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing! I totally can recommended this clinic.

His unique tecnique has advatages that he doesnt use any nasal packing or buffer after the operation and you can stars breathing easily at the first night of the operation .

Also the staff is very friendly and speaks many languages German,English etc. It’s very clean and hygienic! Super just super!
Amazing outstanding what can I say they are a fantastic clinic staff surgeons and ogga who is just amazing lady who never stopped caring for me I had breast and rhinoplasty I felt so so at ease everything went a dream I would recommend this clinic I million percent they are truly an outstanding clinic I thank you all so so much 😘
I had My First surgery and I’m very satisfied with the results ! Extremely happy with my new nose.

Doktor Hadi nural is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing! I totally can recommended mediface surgical centre.

Mediface Medical Surgical center is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews