Mediface Medical Surgical center Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediface Medical Surgical center

baris.dodanli@mediface.com.tr

caglayan mahallesi bulent ecevit bulvari, n0171 e block,

Tell us how Mediface Medical Surgical center made you happy
I had breast augmentation surgery back in September and I can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was tired of being mistaken as a teenager because of the size of my breasts. I guess all women can relate how self-conscious that made me feel. But now, I am beyond happy with the result. I want to thank all Mediface staff and especially my doctor from the bottom of my heart. You have all been incredibly professional, honest and patient with me. Hope to see you again.
The surgical process, including prior analysis and after operation, from start to finish has been very good. Dr Nural has done a superb job and I could not ask for a better result. All the other staff during the surgical process were very kind. Also, Deniz was helpful and very much in tune with doctor’s schedule. I can’t thank all of you enough.
I had my BBL surgery at Mediface and it was the best decision ever. I was not that nervous before the operation since it was not my first BBL and as you can all guess, I wasn’t happy with the result. But one of my friends recommended Mediface and thankfully I met them. Before I came to Antalya, everything had been planned already and it was so easy to follow. A VIP car picked us up from the airport and drove us to the hotel and they took us back to the airport after my journey came to an end. Hotel was small but very comfortable and clean. The staff there was attentive and helpful with all of my needs. I can‘t thank Dr Hakan and Mediface staff enough for all of their help and support throughout my surgery. The doctor is such an experienced doctor that he carefully listened to what I said and the result is amazing. It’s been 3 months since my surgery and there is still a little swelling but I am beyond happy. Thank you for everything. 
Beniz truly looked after me whilst having the opp..
she went out her way to ensure communication was on point and her humour and sense of understanding is truly on point.

So thanks Beniz for the hospitality 👍🏼🙏🏼👍🏼
Hi all,
We contacted Mediface to correct a nose bone fracture happened years ago.
The staff in Antalya was incredibly friendly and helpful, Deniz made us to feel welcome and took care of everything, and Dr. Nural showed us the potential result before surgery and the result was incredible.
Is definitively recommended 100%.
I had rhinoplasty In March with Dr Hadi Nural , after doing my research and contacting real people I was satisfied Dr Hadi Nural was the right surgeon for me, I went over on my own and was terrified, no need as everything was perfect.Olga is a darling who realy cares about you , she looked after me so well arranging for my transport who was always punctual, all the staff were polite, it's been 6 months now and although my tip is still swollen as it takes 12 months to really see a difference my breathing is so much better. The only regret I have is not doing it years ago , if your thinking about surgery dont hesitate to contact Mediface .
I’ve been here a few times now and will be returning again this year. The staff are so welcoming and put you at ease. I had rhinoplasty elsewhere beforehand and they messed up my nose. I also had terrible bruising and swelling. I came to Mediface for revision rhinoplasty and they did a brilliant job with very little bruising or swelling. I then went back for an eyebrow transplant and lip lift on 2 separate occasions and have been more than satisfied each time. It’s reasonably priced, very clean & you have your own room to recover in until you’re ready to go back to the hotel. They also have a driver who can pick you up from the airport and take you to and from the clinic. Would highly recommend.
Hello everyone,
I broke my nose in October 2019 and had a corrective surgery in Italy that left my nose bumby and pointing right.
I eventually booked a rhinoplasty with Dr. Nural and flew to Antalya in February.
I had an amazing experience, both in terms of hospitality and results. After nearly 5 months, I can breathe amazingly, the nose is exactly how I wanted, despite the tip still being fairly swollen. Everyone is very nice, and the whole stay was handled perfectly and professionally.
I got my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nural in February, And I could not be happier with my results he done everything I asked for, all staff and nurses in the clinic were lovely I was looked after by olga who made my experience amazing could speak very good English kept my mum upto-date with when my surgery was finished and let her know how I was, after leaving the clinic Olga messaged everyday to ask how I was and to arrange lifts for me to go to and from the clinic to have my nose cleaned. I would definitely recommend Mediface!
It was a great experience from start to finish. Hospital, staff and hotel was very good. Actually I ve waited a long time before deciding on surgery and yes I did my research. Now very happy I choose Hadi Nural and Mediface Surgical Center.
Aftercare was perfect. I was informed about each detail before the rhinoplasty surgery. As they said after the operation, nothing inside only a small cast was placed on my nose. So to all my surprise I was breathing from my nose just after surgery. I just thank everybody with the process.
I had My First nose job ( rhinoplasty surgery ) and I’m very satisfied with the results ! Extremely happy with my new nose.

Doktor Hadi nural is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing! I totally can recommended this clinic.

His unique tecnique has advatages that he doesnt use any nasal packing or buffer after the operation and you can stars breathing easily at the first night of the operation .

Also the staff is very friendly and speaks many languages German,English etc. It’s very clean and hygienic! Super just super!
Amazing outstanding what can I say they are a fantastic clinic staff surgeons and ogga who is just amazing lady who never stopped caring for me I had breast and rhinoplasty I felt so so at ease everything went a dream I would recommend this clinic I million percent they are truly an outstanding clinic I thank you all so so much 😘
I had My First surgery and I’m very satisfied with the results ! Extremely happy with my new nose.

Doktor Hadi nural is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing! I totally can recommended mediface surgical centre.

Mediface Medical Surgical center is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews