Mediface Medical Surgical center Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediface Medical Surgical center

baris.dodanli@mediface.com.tr

caglayan mahallesi bulent ecevit bulvari, n0171 e block,

Tell us how Mediface Medical Surgical center made you happy
so i had some interventions in the mediface clinic. i am very pleased with the result. the doctors are extremely competent, the office staff very courteous and the nurses team is very caring and nice. the price is right. i'm going back in october and am already looking forward to it. nurses
I had breast augmentation surgery back in September and I can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was tired of being mistaken as a teenager because of the size of my breasts. I guess all women can relate how self-conscious that made me feel. But now, I am beyond happy with the result. I want to thank all Mediface staff and especially my doctor from the bottom of my heart. You have all been incredibly professional, honest and patient with me. Hope to see you again.
The surgical process, including prior analysis and after operation, from start to finish has been very good. Dr Nural has done a superb job and I could not ask for a better result. All the other staff during the surgical process were very kind. Also, Deniz was helpful and very much in tune with doctor’s schedule. I can’t thank all of you enough.
Hello everyone, I broke my nose in October 2019 and had a corrective surgery in Italy that left my nose bumby and pointing right. I eventually booked a rhinoplasty with Dr. Nural and flew to Antalya in February. I had an amazing experience, both in terms of hospitality and results. After nearly 5 months, I can breathe amazingly, the nose is exactly how I wanted, despite the tip still being fairly swollen. Everyone is very nice, and the whole stay was handled perfectly and professionally.
I got my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Nural in February, And I could not be happier with my results he done everything I asked for, all staff and nurses in the clinic were lovely I was looked after by olga who made my experience amazing could speak very good English kept my mum upto-date with when my surgery was finished and let her know how I was, after leaving the clinic Olga messaged everyday to ask how I was and to arrange lifts for me to go to and from the clinic to have my nose cleaned. I would definitely recommend Mediface!
It was a great experience from start to finish. Hospital, staff and hotel was very good. Actually I ve waited a long time before deciding on surgery and yes I did my research. Now very happy I choose Hadi Nural and Mediface Surgical Center. Aftercare was perfect. I was informed about each detail before the rhinoplasty surgery. As they said after the operation, nothing inside only a small cast was placed on my nose. So to all my surprise I was breathing from my nose just after surgery. I just thank everybody with the process.
Mediface Medical Surgical center is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews