mega travel services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend mega travel services

How would you rate mega travel services ?

(optional)

KIIZA MIRIAM
"Hi all booked my ticket from the company "MEGA TRAVEL SERVICES second time calling them on their company number 02031376960 and I had not enough amount to pay for my family ticket when i discussed same with the manager of the company, he issued my family ticket with half amount and advised me to pay balance amount of almost 1800 pounds before a week I fly. I have also seen other company they do not issue the ticket in advance if they do not get full amount but this company has done really good to save my ticket. I recommended all the people who fly to use this company for cheap rate and good customer services"
KIIZA MIRIAM