Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Great products at competitive prices delivered promptly.
That’s what every clinic needs.
Good service
I purchased a Meglio Roller to treat problems with my quads and also my sacroiliac joint. You have to get used to the fact that using it on muscles that are very tight will be pretty uncomfortable to start with, but it is very effective, when used regularly.
Nice product. Quick delivery.
Mat arrived quickly and is lovely and thick
The wine vacuum pump is of good quality and was delivered on time.
Would use this site again.
Good products, arrived on time,
The Meglio broke up so I didn't think it was a good product and I won't be buying it again.
Hi Sonya, thank you for your comment and apologies for this incident. Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will assist you. Apologies again, Meglio
Loved the product! Still have some left, as soon as I run out I will go back to Meglio
Delivery was fast and products are great. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the carrying strap that came with my mat was a little too small for the mat. If I want to use the strap I need to roll the mat as tightly as I can and then stretch the strap to its maximum to fit around the mat which even then can only sit an inch in from the edge of the mat.
Straight forward online purchase and reasonable delivery time, was kept informed throughout the purchase process through to delivery.
Very good quality products and good value for money on product packs.
Probably the best tape I've used in the UK (for personal and professional use).
Second reel bought for my friend. High quality and cut to size for your own needs
Thanks very much, arrived promptly. Particularly impressed with the Premium Yoga Mat, great quality product.
Goods arrived promptly
At 76 years of age my first and only purchase of resistance bands was from Meglio. Due to an excellent website, great selection of bands by tension and length, with a price matching anyone else. Ending with speedy delivery. 100% satisfaction.
Great products
I only ordered an exercise band - latex free. I didn't need the length, so cut it in half, and it is plenty long enough for me. Very useful.
Great service and quick delivery on products. Wonderful tutorials online and very impressed with all the services I’ve used.
Has allowed me to play tennis again, I strap my knee up before I play,
Which gives me the confidence to move on the court,
Thanks