Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
I only ordered an exercise band - latex free. I didn't need the length, so cut it in half, and it is plenty long enough for me. Very useful.
Great service and quick delivery on products. Wonderful tutorials online and very impressed with all the services I’ve used.
Has allowed me to play tennis again, I strap my knee up before I play,
Which gives me the confidence to move on the court,
Thanks
Well packaged prompt service good quality product.
Quick delivery-fantastic goods. Order had something missing and was rectified straight away and received the next day. Will definitely use again.
Thank you very much!
I have not received my order , it was ordered on 13th May 2030
Hi, thank you for your comment and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will help you with your delivery.

Apologies again,

Meglio
Very good products.
Great product, great service!
Excellent product and speedy delivery
Wow, I really did not expect to love this product but it is amazing! The only down side I would say is that when you unroll it it does take a few minutes to roll back into a flat shape but the quality is just amazing! Worth every £!
Thank you Alexander! Really appreciate your review.
The tape has helped to support my knee and the colours look good too!
Thank you very much Val!
Always a good service delivered promptly . I had bit of a problem but was sorted quickly and efficiently. The orange bands don't seem to last as long as they used to but I do use them for at least four of the exercises on your leaflet daily
Thank you very much Michael! We really value your feedback
Great company. Quick delivery ๐Ÿ“ฆ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Very happy with the products and the customer service
The product arrived promptly and is comfortable to use. Will wait and see how it lasts with daily use. So far so good but just a week in.
Good quick service....thank you.
I bought red, green and blue resistance bands and have been using them several times a week and so far, so good. I've been doing a workout from UTube and use the bands for arms, chest, back.
Thank you Helen! We are happy that you enjoy the bands and the videos!
As expected. Quick postage
Good product good service
Aesthetically pleasing and nice and thick but hardly and grip and doesn’t unroll flat if you keep it rolled between using.
Hi Olivia, thank you for your comment and apologies for this issue. Which Yoga Mat of ours are you referring too? We do have two versions, so perhaps we could send you another one to try? Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will assist you. Apologies again, Meglio
Meglio is rated 4.45 based on 116 reviews