Menkind.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menkind.co.uk

Tell us how Menkind.co.uk made you happy
I wish I could leave 0 stars... Placed an order for Christmas gifts on December 16th (in plenty of time for their christmas delivery cut off). I recieved an order confirmation email stating I would be sent dispatch confirmation in the next few days. On december 21st I hadnt heard anything so I attempted to call the customer service line, after the phone ringing am automated message stated that there was a high volume of calls and that I should call back at a later time, then the line cut off. I called back several hours later only for the same thing to happen. I then sent an email to customer services, and had an automated response come through stating that I would be contacted shortly. After STILL not hearing anything I emailed again on the 27th of december and again today and have still not had a response. I will be raising a case with PayPal this evening in attempt to secure a refund. Never again will I order from this company and I will continue to leave as many truthful and subsequently negative reviews as possible!
My order was on the 27th November. Now 21st December and no response from them, no refund and no item. I am tracking through a PayPal dispute on them. They should be sued for the time they waste with their arrogant business practices. Absolute disaster of a company and it doesn’t take much searching to find a wealth of terrible reviews.
Menkind.co.uk is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews