Migrate.org.uk Reviews

5.0
Based on 798 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
5 out of 5

Tell us how Migrate.org.uk made you happy
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th March 2022
Lynette C
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th November 2021
David &
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Kevin
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Caesar
Purchased the full representation for a spouse visa route and got an approval from home office. I cant thank you enough Ed, Matthew and Wendy for all your help and assistance with our application! saving us from the amount of anxiety. The team were always there via email whenever we had questions. Highly Recommended, Many many thanks!
The DIY pack is clear and comprehend. Jason's responsive email is a life saver. Thank you so much !
We used migrate's DIY pack to help with my spouse visa application, they were really helpful and provided extensive information. Our application was successful and we definitely recommend them.
We purchased the DIY package for my wife's spouse visa. It has given us great peace of mind. There is so much that could go wrong and every detail was covered in the DIY pack. I can't thank Jason enough who was always happy to reply to any questions via email that I couldn't clarify from the pack. Our application is now submitted and my wife's visa centre appointment booked. The service from Migrate was worg every penny. Thank you!
Our application was quite straightforward (married with 2 children) so I was initially rather sceptical about paying for the DIY pack. Nevertheless, the peace of mind it brought helped immensely in directing us through the minefield and ensuring we were doing as much as possible, in the best way possible. All bases were covered. Jason's willingness to answer any doubts was also invaluable. I wouldn't hesitate to use the services again and will recommend Migrate should I come across others in a similar situation. This was an out-of-country application and the visa was issued at around 3 months following the biometric appointment.
We purchased the DIY pack prior to applying for our fiancée visa and it was completely invaluable! We used the included templates and checklists which were comprehensive as well as being easy to understand, and our visa was approved 16 days after applying! Jason Capper-Tan was extremely helpful in the process and answered any outstanding questions we had. We would highly recommend the services of Migrate for anyone applying for UK partner visas! Thanks again for everything!
I had a great experience with Migrate.Very professional in their service delivery. They were helpful and kept giving me feedback when I had questions. I will recommend them to anyone applying. I got my visa application approved in 8 weeks.
This is the second time I have used Migrate to complete a successful visa application. Great service again with a clear and well set out set of documents. Credit to Migrate and especially Jason who was always on hand to answer any questions I had. Many thanks.
We have used their DIY service for both our fiance visa and spouse visa, works flawlessly every time. Thank you so much!
Jason Capper-Tan was a great support to me and my husband throughout the time we spent working on my husband's Spouse visa application. Always available to liaise with via email and always provided prompt responses to any questions my husband and I had.
Jason was incredibly helpful throughout the application process. Responsive and detailed. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to apply for a UK Spousal Visa. You won’t be disappointed.
Our family recently embarked on an immigration journey, and we had the privilege of working with Ed and his team. I can't express enough gratitude for the personal touch and professionalism they brought to our experience. From our first meeting, they took the time to understand our family dynamics and the unique aspects of our case. This personal approach made us feel not just like clients but like individuals with a story. Navigating immigration can be stressful, especially when it involves your family's future. Migrate not only provided expert legal guidance but also offered emotional support. This made a significant difference for us and turned what could have been an overwhelming experience into a journey we faced with confidence. The meticulous attention to detail in preparing our documentation was impressive. Wendy left no stone unturned, ensuring that our case was thoroughly and comprehensively presented and I received my Spouse Visa within 2 weeks of applying priority. If you are seeking a solicitor who not only understands the legal intricacies but also values the personal aspects of your immigration journey, Ed and his team are a no brainer. Thank you, for guiding our family with expertise and care!
My partner and I bought the DIY Pack for me to enter the UK to marry as a fiance. The pack includes a detailed and super helpful checklist, that includes information about each and every point to help with properly understanding what is needed. The different templates are great as well, they sound and look very professional. Jason has been helpful answering simple questions I've had and clarified things for me where needed over email as well! Overall, the DIY pack was well worth the money, I feel really prepared and at peace about the visa application. Hopefully, the visa will be approved!
The DIY pack had everything required for a successful spouse visa result and within 10 days with the priority service. Previous refusals did not affect the timing of the last application thanks to this complete pack. Worth every penny.
Jason and the Migrate team have been absolutely fantastic. My wife and I purchased the DIY pack which was invaluable in understanding exactly what documents we would need to provide to ensure a successful application. Jason was more than helpful in responding to various queries that we had via email regarding potential issues we had with our documentation, as well as further clarification on certain requirements. I am happy to say our visa has now been approved! Thank you Jason and Migrate!
We used the self service
We bought full representation and we are so happy we did. It made the process stress free. The professionalism and ability to answer our queries promptly by Wendy and Ed left us feeling that we are in good hands and not to worry that we may have left something out. To make it even bette, we got the Visa in record time. Thanks so much for helping us in our dream to live together.
I am grateful for your service and support during my wife and my son in law applications which both went through without any problems and also both visas procedures were so quick and fast. Definitely,I will recommend your service to all of my friends. Finally,I sincerely appreciate your kind and fruitful assistance and cooperation. Wish you all the best in your work. Hamid Amiri
We're so glad we purchased the DIY pack for our fiancée visa application! Our visa was granted with no extra information needed or questions asked from the Home Office because we followed exactly what the pack said. A big shout out to Jason, who handled our DIY pack and answered our questions. 10/10 service.
Highly recommend DIY pack. I was very impressed with the details of information they provided and very easy to understand. Big thanks to Jason of how quickly he responded to our questions. We will definitely keep using the DIY pack for our applications going forward. I am very happy to received my fiancée visa so quickly even we opted for standard application!
Migrate.org.uk is rated 5.0 based on 798 reviews