Migrate.org.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Migrate.org.uk
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Migrate.org.uk made you happy
I received the application pack so quickly. It has all the information and templates I need. Also I asked several questions about my application directly, and from that moment until I submitted my application Jason who is caseworker informed me fully. He is a great caseworker. So overall, I received my visa without any error.

I really appreciated the service I had. Especially, Jason, thank you for your help.
Migrate has been a great resource for us in our visa application- the pack gave us exactly what we needed at every stage, and the people themselves were wonderful and extremely helpful, competent and professional.
Incredibly helpful customised DIY package and guidelines that made the strenuous visa application procedure much easier and quicker. Really glad I had gone for this as opposed to paying £1,500+ for an immigration lawyer. The post-purchase email service was fantastic, very timely and useful. Thanks to this, I was granted my fiancee visa on my first attempt. I would highly recommend the DIY package for those who are struggling through this process.

Thank you Jason for all your assistance and advice!
The easy to follow DIY package really helped us cut down the amount of work we had to do. Any questions we had were answered quickly by Jason, and it really helped us out.
We were able to get a visa on our first try. Thank you Migrate.
Very helpful, conscientious and reliable service from Migrate. Assisted with answering complex follow-up questions months after purchase and were proactive in assisting us with our successful application.
The DIY package is very helpful. I followed the instructions and my partner got his visa within 6weeks. That’s to Jason for his support .. I would highly recommend .
I heard what a cousin had to pay to use an attorney so I found that I could do it DIY - which is exactly what I did. Migrate UK were absolutely fantastic - so efficient and incredibly helpful. I paid and received my package which I followed and now have a renewed 30 months spousal visa. Was so worth it - easy to follow ! and the savings great as the visa is pretty expensive so to save on attorneys a huge plus!
Thanks again for all your help
Carole
Incredible service. Jason is a god send and Ed gave us amazing advice and service. Highly highly recommend the pack and the extra service they provide.
The DIY application pack for my partner's spouse visa application was really helpful. The templates are very professional and saved me a lot of time. Migrate answered my emails promptly and the guidance they gave was easy to follow.
For the second time now I have had my visa application approved after purchasing a DIY checklist from Migrate (first my fiance visa and now my FLR-M visa). The checklist coupled with the online guides take so much of the anxiety out of the process, plus Jason and his team were super responsive when I've emailed them with the odd question. I highly recommend the DIY checklist--the peace of mind is 100% worth it!
This DIY pack helped greatly with my husbands visa application, the visa application its self is very time consuming and complex, this pack helped us be organised and saved so much time! My husband is now in the UK and would like to thank the team for the excellent visa DIY application pack!
I am utterly grateful that I decided to use the DIY pack. It was straight forward and clear. When I had questions, Jason Capper-Tan (caseworker) was so helpful, understanding and caring he guided me through and answered all my questions - quick to reply my emails. He was not only patient, but helped me feel like I was not alone in the daunting Visa application world.

Seven months after my successful application, Jason followed up with an email asking if my application went well and if I had any other questions which I did, and he answered them again. This was unexpected and it just shows how valuable I feel he truly is to the Migrate team.

Although I've not met him in person, he made our email correspondence feel warm, like speaking to a human being, and not a computer program that only answers questions coldly which I've had experienced too many times in other online spaces. So happy and eternally thankful.
After getting fed up with chasing after the agent to do my wife’s application i got the diy packet and with some research i managed to get the spouse visa and saved my self 1200 on agent fees.
Very helpful glad I use them
The information we received was so helpful. The templates were a big help, and we felt completely confident gathering all the information required. Instructions are really easy to follow, and if you do have questions there is always someone able to reply by email, usually the same day. I can’t thank you enough in helping us to achieve our fiancé visa, next step spouse visa, again with the help from yourselves.
i want to bring my partner from pakistan
We have used different place for previous visa application and it was quite rubbish even though we paid full price so this time we didn't want to go back to them, but we wanted to have some advice from someone for avoiding risks and we found Migrate's DIY kit. The DIY kit covered everything you need but bit complicated because visa is like that, I didn't quite expected I could email them and ask some questions because it was only DIY kit not full service. However when I asked Jason some questions and he replied soon with good explanations and friendly manner!! We totally recommend Migrate's DIY kit!! Thank you Jason and Migrate's team!!!
I have the greatest respect for Jason and Migrate. The DIY pack was extremely helpful but, perhaps even more helpful, was Jason's willingness to answer questions and provide advice when doubts about meeting the requirements and the process began to creep in.

A very big thank you from my wife and I for helping us get through the visa process smoothly and largely painlessly.
Migrate were great. Helping me with all the documentation I needed to apply for my wife's visa and also with communication. Would greatly recommend.
I hesitated at first but after having read the reviews and done a few researches online with other website, I chose Migrate.org.uk. The package was adequate and the support team were very responsive in providing me with clarifications and answers.

After putting my UK Spouse Visa application in and was told that the processing time was between 60 to 120 days. I received mine in just a month without any issues.

I do recommend anyone who seeks help and don't want to spend a lot of money.

Thanks again Migrate.org.uk