www.migrate.org.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.migrate.org.uk
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how www.migrate.org.uk made you happy
The pack from Migrate was hugely helpful in my fiancée’s visa application and gave us the confidence to complete the application ourselves. They responded promptly and professionally to our questions as we navigated the immigration process. My fiancée’s visa was granted and I can recommend using Migrate’s services.
We have had an excellent service from migrate.org.uk and really appreciated the personal touch from Jason. The templates are comprehensive and all are easy to use. We rightly felt very confident that our application exceeded the UKVI requirements because we followed the format and guidance set out by Jason. We would certainly recommend this site to anyone.
My partner and I purchased the DIY pack for Fiancee Visa and then for the Spouse Visa. It was totally worth the money. Everything in the pack was well explained and detailed. Getting the visa isn't an easy and quick process but those DIY packs definitely made it easier.
It is a great value package, really save us money and time. Specially thanks to Jason, always promptly response my questions. My fiancee now got her Fiancee Visa and coming to join with me in a week time. Recommended!!
The DIY application pack took so much stress and worry out of the application process for us and the staff were absolutely fantastic and supportive.
Really useful pack. Helped my fiance get her visa. We're now organising our wedding. Worth every penny. As well as the pack, Jason was super helpful with advice and tips. Thank you so much!
Amazing service and customer support! I used the DIY application pack and the visa was granted. Everything was easy to follow and set out in a logical and structured way.
After I applied for a spousal visa, I wanted to do a quick sense check and contacted the Migrate team for an application checklist. After reading the checklist, I immediately cancelled my application and submitted a new one the following week using the guidelines in the checklist. The second submission was significantly better, and I was successful. I felt the service was well tailored to my needs and very affordable. The guidance was clear and the team were available to answer my questions in a timely way. The service really helped to alleviate the stress that is inevitable in this process! I would highly recommend the application checklist service to anyone considering submitting a UK visa application.
I cannot recommend or give thanks enough to Migrate for the amazing website full of information that is otherwise confusing elsewhere. The DIY application pack is also immensely useful for letter wording and pack set up. I am pleased to say my husbands application got accepted and i give a lot of the credit to Migrate for that! Thanks again, and I look forward to dealing with you in a few years for the next stage of the visa.
l bought the DIY pack and we got a visa,l will recomending it to anyone out there.Jason l give him 10 over 10 thank you so much.Jackie
10/10 highly recommend this service to any one stressing about filing the long winded visa application in for there loved ones. Jasons a good man.
10/10 jason is a good man. Highly recommend this service to those worried with all the stress of applying for there loved ones visa.
A wonderful service, so detailed and easy to use! I can't praise them enough!
We recently used the fiancee visa application pack and were granted the visa with no issues. The documents were very comprehensive and easy to adapt. Jason was also very helpful and responsive. Plan to use again for the spouse visa application process.
The DIY pack was a great help and thankfully by using it the Spouse visa was a success. Great communication from Jason. Thank you
The DIY package tailored for me was very step-by-step user friendly and even included prompts for the topics that should be addressed in the supporting letters. When I wound myself up with nitpicky questions (being a worrywart), I was put in touch with a very nice and knowledgable immigration lawyer for an affordable e-mail consultation with follow-ups. There’s some work involved with writing the letters and gathering the required documentation, but the DIY package worked quite well for me.
A robust and detailed template pack for those applying for a visa who have an idea of what is required. Recommended! The quick email response was highly appreciated and advice was always clear to follow. I was very confident with the application due to the lists and templates provided and it saved a lot for my partner and I not having to pay for a solicitor. We received his BRP within 6 weeks of our appointment! Big thank you to Jason and the team.
Submitting a huge amount of documents in terms of evidence for visa application always confuses not only the applicant but also the Home Office Decision Makers. Migrate's professional covering letter templates which easily summarise the application and would be able to give the Decision Maker a good impression. Moreover, Migrate's document check guideline provides additional information to the Decision Makers which helps the entire visa application. I have no doubt to recommend any types of visa application should choice Migrate's professional service.
Absolutely delighted with the Website, DIY Pack, Service and Advice. Cannot recommend them highly enough. 10/10
The on-line information is very useful, but the personalised pack makes all the difference. There is a comprehensive checklist and suggested drafts of all the documents which takes away much of the guessswork. And it works! The visa for my wife was approved quickly and with no isues. Highly recommended!
www.migrate.org.uk is rated 4.99 based on 135 reviews