Migrate.org.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Migrate.org.uk
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Migrate.org.uk made you happy
We used Migrate for both the Fiancee and Spouse Visa application. The DIY packet helped us organised our documents without costing us a fortune. Jason and Ed were always very helpful and answered all our email enquiries in a quick timely manner. I would highly recommend Migrate to anyone looking to move to the UK on a similar path, they made a very stressful process more bearable and we cannot thank them enough for the services!
Excellent service , very quick to respond to any queries. Made everything a lot easier and less stressful.
Excellent service that really helped me and my partner prepare our application. Answered all our questions and provided clear guidance and advice. We got the visa approved within a couple of weeks and migrate definitely helped with this
Were very helpful and comprehensive. Our application was approved in just a few weeks and we felt like we had every possible bit of information covered. Exactly what were were looking for!
We were very grateful to have the Migrate.org team working on our visa application (UK Spouse Visa). They are very informative and helpful, and our emails are always responded with great detail and in a timely fashion. Very reliable and professional team overall.
My husband and I have been blown away by the incredible service provided by the Migrate team. Our visa application process was long and stressful but Ed and Jason were always there for us when we had any questions every single time we got in touch with them. I would 1000% recommend Migrate for any of the services they provide, they honestly made our application process so much easier and less worrying that it could have been! Can’t say enough about their amazing service! Thank you Ed and Jason!!!
I had the pleasure of working with Ed Lowe and Matthew French through Full Legal Representation. - worth every penny. They made a confusing and complicating process very very easy. Instead of messing around on forums for hours and hours, worming through all the controversial info on there, Ed and Matt told me exactly what to get... and then they did the complicating stuff for me. Ed (a very lovely man) was very reassuring and was very very confident that my wifes spouse visa would be approved. And that gave me and my partner peace of mind - with everything at stake (all the visa fees etc, and the waiting time). The removal of worry and an almost guaranteed certainty of approval made using full legal representation the best decision I could have made. I will be back to MIGRATE when the time comes to extend and I will recommend them to anyone in the same boat as me. - Brad
My partner and I purchased the documents pack for the fiancé visa through Migrate. The documents provided were clear, well-structured and easy to follow, but perhaps the best aspect of the service was the brilliant team available via email, who are willing to help with all queries. Specific thanks goes to Jason in our case - he was brilliant!
Very helpful and friendly staff, would recommend.
Migrate were outstanding throughout - and after - this process. Me and my wife felt pretty confident about navigating the paperwork needed for a Fiance Visa, but deciding to use the Migrate Pack was the best decision we could have made. It simplified an at-times very complicated process, and where we still had questions, their customer service over email was incredible. It gave us total confidence in our application during what is a pretty stressful process. Their team even checked in with us after the application to see if we'd been successful. I would recommend them to anyone doing this - and have done to several friends already.
They were very helpful to sort my visa problem out. They were always quick to reply and polite. I was pleased I used them. I am going to use them again definitely!!!
Fantastic website, thorough DIY application pack and very helpful and prompt service.
I'm a US citizen and my partner is a UK citizen. We used Migrate's DYI Application pack to apply for my partner visa without other support from a lawyer. Their checklist and pack was extremely helpful and well worth the money. We ordered the pack in January, filed on February 1st 2021, paid for the priority processing and received my approval on March 19th 2021. Without the pack I expect that my visa probably would have been denied. There are a ton of supporting documents that the DIY pack pointed out which the gov.uk site doesn't mention. Their service makes it realistically achievable to apply without having to pay a lawyer thousands for a full service application handling. If you are detail oriented and thorough it's extremely possible to do the application yourself with the help of the Migrate DIY pack. One personal piece of advice on the cash savings route. While we still got approved we overcomplicated it by having our savings in two accounts with one in dollars (an American Bank) and the other in GBP (Wise, formerly Transferwise) and almost got screwed into having to wait another month because of the exchange rate flucuations. If I had it to do again I'd just have put it all in pounds in Transferwise rather than keeping some of our savings in dollars. The US banks can be pretty finicky about giving you the stamped statements and account ownership letters that are recommended, Wise will do it no problem.
It was very helpful package, covering all requirements, it was an excellent deal
Incredible service! The document checklist was a fantastic investment. The team were polite, helpful and went out of their way to assist. I cannot recommend Migrate enough. Fantastic experience and fantastic checklist that was vital to our successful application.
I am very grateful for the DIY Package service!! I originally applied from the US for a standard Fiancé visa last November and had my visa approved within 60 working days. Upon purchasing, you will receive detailed information with helpful tips, tailored templates and excellent service from the Migrate team! I just purchased another DIY package for my Spousal visa application and look forward to putting my worries aside! The Migrate DIY package will help make the application process a million times easier! :) thank you so much!!!
Relieved we found this DIY. We applied for a fiance visa from the USA, standard application, and had the visa in hand by working day 50. No additional information was asked for by the Home Office nor VFS. Though we felt impatient due to the nature of the wait, this pack made us confident the entire process. Forever thankful. Kind regards, Leonard & Lisa
Totally worth every penny! This DIY kit made applying for a visa so much simpler and clearer. Applying for a visa is already such a daunting experience, but this kit helps remove much of the stress and anxiety.
It was a smooth experience, migrate helped us with everything we didn’t know we needed.
The people at Migrate are nothing short of extraordinary. The DIY pack is fool proof and they were always there to answer any little question I had. They went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone trying to get a visa!!
Migrate.org.uk is rated 4.99 based on 450 reviews