www.migrate.org.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.migrate.org.uk

Tell us how www.migrate.org.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Fantastic, friendly customer service who provided everything we needed to make my wife's UK settlement visa as easy as possible, the included templates were a huge timesaver! Thanks to them we managed to get everything approved first time. I would recommend the DIY settlement package to everyone applying for a settlement visa."
"Hi, I’d just like to say a big thank you to the team for helping me in the spouse settlement Visa. The template I purchased was vital in helping me provide the correct paperwork in the correct manner. Also the letter templates make it simple to put into words everything you need to put across. My wife arrives in less than 3 weeks and it took about 10 weeks for The Home Office to approve her application. Good luck everyone"
"Wonderfully helpful service that provided a lot of peace of mind to the ever stressful situation that is a visa application!"
"The DIY pack was definitely worth purchasing and we received great support from our caseworker Jason, the website was also very good."
"It was a great pleasure to work with the migrate team whilst I was re-newing my spousal visa. Jason made a daunting task easier. The pack is thorough and easy to follow. Thank you again!"
"Excellent communications, the templates provided clear information and the document checklist was comprehensive. I followed the guidance and documents provided by Migrate and had no issues with my wife successfully obtaining her visa. Definitely recommend! Home office guidelines are extremely ambiguous and without migrate I probably wouldn’t have submitted a comprehensive and clear application! Big thanks to Jason"
"Without Migrate's DIY packet, I would have been forced into one of two scenarios: (1) spending thousands of dollars on an immigration attorney; or (2) blindly trying to navigate the extremely complex world of the UK Visas and Immigration system. Migrate's DIY packet was incredibly informative and gave me as much peace of mind as one can have in this very stressful process. Even when I had case-specific inquiries, Migrate's customer service team put me in touch with a immigration expert in the UK who answered all of my questions for a very reasonable fee. I cannot recommend Migrate enough!"
"Without this DIY kit we would have been applying for our visa blind as the information given on UK.GOV is limited and does not explain exactly what you need to do. I would recommend everyone to use the DIY kit and for the cost it was compared to the total cost of the process, it is money very well spent"
"Great alternative to a immigration lawyer. We were so prepared we had the visa within weeks!"
"All the materials are provided for your visa to be accepted-super easy to understand! My partner's visa was accepted in the 1st attempt of applying because of the visa pack I purchased from this company! Getting a lawyer is unnecessary if you purchase their packs this tells you everything you need. Literally. It's honestly a life hack!"
"Jason was absolutely great from day one. He assisted us with everything we needed and kept on following up to ensure we were sorted. Will definitely recommend Migrate."
"Excellent service provided by Migrate, and in particular by Jason who made the stressful and sometimes confusing spouse visa application process understandable and manageable. The DIY pack provided was invaluable in achieving a successful application. Thanks again to Migrate - I highly recommend their services."
"The whole spouse/settlement visa application process can be really daunting to be honest. But thanks to migrate.org.uk my husband and I had templates of all the letters we needed to write for our submission. These and all the other guidelines on their website were really useful. I would definitely recommend getting the DIY application pack, so worth it. Thank you Jason and team, got my visa two weeks ago and am now in the UK with my husband!☺️"
"Who needs a lawyer? Exactly what was needed for our case; an excellently structured template pack that kick started the process for us. Customer service is also proactive and very friendly. Overall very pleased with the experience and will be recommending to others."
"Straight forward and easy to use. A fair bit of work to do on my part, but very thorough and much less work in total than working with an attorney, which is what I did for my initial application. I used this service, followed the directions, double and triple checked my application, paid the extra money for expedited/next day decision, and was granted a visa extension. Migrate were able to answer my (admittedly few) questions in a timely and proficient manner. I would recommend this to a friend."
"Awesome customer service. Jason was really helpful with all of our questions and thanks to his help, we were able to successfully apply for my BRP first time. Will definitely use Migrate for future visa applications and I've already recommended their service to people I know who are also in the process of applying for a UK visa. They're that good!"
"I was keen to process my wife's application myself and the DIY pack from Migrate was of great help. I commend Jason for his support and the multiple emails he sent me to ensure I was fully satisfied before he left me. I would strongly recommend anyone who is doing the visa application process themselves to use the DIY pack, as they are kind you on some finer points that you may not be aware of plus you are saving the massive legal fees that you would have to spend if you engage a lawyer. Will surely use them again in 3 years time for the next stage."
"DIY Pack was a huge help in collecting and organizing the documentation for my settlement visa. I found it clear and comprehensive. I would highly recommend this resource if you want guidance for the process without spending loads of money on full representation."
"It helped so much to have a customized checklist of everything I needed for my visa application. Migrate were quick in response time, and helpful throughout he process, even following up to hear about my results. I am so glad I spent the small fee to have the confidence that I’d have everything I needed. My fiancé visa was granted! Definitely recommend this if you’re trying to compile your own visa application."
"Excellent service provided and you’re dealing with total professionals and truly caring people"
www.migrate.org.uk is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews