Migrate.org.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Migrate.org.uk
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Migrate.org.uk made you happy
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th November 2021
David &
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Kevin
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Caesar
Absolutely incredible, very informative and extremely supportive! Supported me until very end with all sort of clarifications, and, in the end, we were able to get the visa! Massive and heartfelt thanks from me and my fiancee!
Excellent customer service. Prompt responses from staff. Amazing clear guide. No need for solicitors, the guide does it all for you! Did my spousal application with the help of the guide and lots of prayers and now my husband is here with me in the UK! I would definitely 1000% recommend!
We used the DIY application pack with help for our fiance visa, and had Jason answering our queries along the way. For such a difficult process the pack made the application as stress free as it could be, and we successfully received our fiance visa (in peak covid!). Now in the next stage of changing to a spouse visa Jason continued to be helpful and I have no doubt this one will be a success too. Many thanks to Migrate for helping us, would recommend to anybody in a similar situation.
Excellent DIY pack for all the requirements. Jason has been very helpful and so responsive to our queries. I would recommend Migrate to anyone who would like to apply for a visa on their own. Trust me, you wouldn't need a solicitor! Just straight ahead message them (we paid for a solicitor for a consultation which resulted in nothing). We can't thank Migrate enough!!!
Using a solicitor to help process a spouse visa costs in the region of GBP1000. It really is not needed when you buy a pack from Migrate.org. It provides everything you need to have confidence in your application. With something as important and stressful as moving country knowing I have everything I need for the application explained simply and clearly with example letters is priceless. My spouse visa was approved quickly. Thanks
Absolutely fantastic. The Migrate team helped my wife and I out with both our fiance and spouse visas. We used the DIY package and found it extremely easy to use. Migrate was incredibly patient with us, answering all our questions and doubts - of which there were many! - with great detail, meticulousness and with and great suggestions. They were honest with our application telling us when it needed improving and we will without a doubt be contacting them again when extending our visa in a couple of years. Best service we could have hoped for.
Migrate.org.uk is a super useful website for people who want to learn more about the requirements and how to apply for their UK visa. Things here and the documents are explained in good details and in the most comprehensible way. I can't express my gratitude enough for all the effort the leader and his team have put in providing help to people. Excellent job!
Simply the BEST: I would leave a TEN STAR rating if I could. Jason and Ed at Migrate.org.uk run a brilliantly clear, informative website outlining the steps (and hazards), giving you the best chance of success with your forthcoming UK visa application. I opted for the good value, bespoke DIY visa pack which was customised to suit my individual circumstances and needs. This gave me the confidence to submit my application without the need of an expensive immigration lawyer. The results speak for themselves: My partner and I are now married and living in the UK, and have a clear route towards permanent settlement and citizenship. Thank you Jason (who gave me significant email support -- and seemed to reply too quickly to be human!) and Ed for Migrate.org.uk. If I could give you both knighthoods, I would!
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th November 2021
We were really happy with the DIY pack and the support from Jason and Ed. Jason answered our queries quickly and the checking service & call with Ed was expensive but worth it. It's obviously a very important process and you don't want to miss anything, so we're glad we spent the extra money. The pack itself covers pretty much everything and is tailored to your situation (the only things missing are things very specific to individual cases). There's a clear checklist and the general requirements for each section, which was really useful as the whole process is quite overwhelming so it's difficult to know where to start. All in all, we would recommend this service - it's certainly cheaper than doing it all through an immigration lawyer, and we felt better doing it ourselves anyway, with the support and guidance of the pack, Ed and Jason.
Excellent service from Migrate. I recommend this company for all applicants of UK visa. Really first class.
I would highly recommend Migrate. The level of professionalism is high class. The response time to queries is swift. Responses provided are accurate and honest. The DIY pack is clear, detailed and understandable.
Outstanding service. The DIY pack was thorough, clear, and incredibly helpful. We managed to navigate a complicated visa process with relative ease. The team at Migrate were also very responsive and helpful.
I purchased the FLR(M) DIY pack with Migrate and was delighted with its content. It provided detailed yet clear information and guidance, with comprehensive FAQs. Where I needed to contact the team, my queries were answered quickly, politely, and with an overall excellent level of customer service. Migrate's service far exceeded that of a full legal representation I'd purchased for an earlier visa application at multiple times the price. Similarly, I found that Migrate was able to provide guidance that cut through the conflicting information and eliminated the ambiguity prevalent on many popular online discussion groups concerning UK partner visas. I cannot recommend them highly enough, and for those looking for the best value professional service for UK visa application assistance, I believe that Migrate should sit unaccompanied in your list of quality options.
Migrate exceeded our expectations as a family. What would otherwise have been a stressful and complex process was professionally managed by Ed and team to a very successful conclusion. Migrate staff have been helpful, responsive and personable throughout the process.
The lawyers at Migrate.co.uk are world-class and have industry-leading knowledge on UK Visas. They helped answer many of our questions throughout the journey of applying for a UK Partner Visa (I'm Australian and my partner is from the UK). They gave us the confidence to use the Custom Tailored DIY Visa Application Pack Service, which worked a treat, in securing me a successful Visa application.
My Indonesian wife got her UK spouse visa after using Migrate, and we can strongly recommend Migrate to others. Ed Lowe has substantial experience working within UK Immigration, so he knows exactly what documentation is needed for a successful application.
I was given all the information I needed to submit my husbands visa application, Jason and ed were really helpful and were always able to answer all the questions I had. This made the visa application very smooth and straightforward for us. We will definitely be using Migrate for future visa applications!
Myself (Canadian) and my partner (British) used Migrate.org.uk and their services to facilitate our spouse visa application in the UK. We opted to use the self-service DIY package which included some guidance by email from Jason for any specific queries we had. Jason was very quick to reply to all of our queries and helped us make sense of a very complicated process. The DIY package had an amazing step-by-step checklist that outlined all required documentation clearly and provided templates to help us put together our submission. We are so happy we decided to use this service! Our application was successful, likely to the credit of using such a helpful service!
Very helpful and prompt. Ordered the DIY application pack which covered everything we needed to know and they were also very receptive to a few questions. Made the otherwise quite complex application process a lot smoother and I'm finally able to reunite with my fiancée. Definitely recommended.
My husband and I are super grateful for the support Migrate team has given us on our visa application. After an initial research online, we were intimidated reading the negative experiences people have in their visa journeys. It's easy to get lost in the rather vague and complicated requirements of the Home Office so we knew we needed support. We looked at having an immigration advisor but that was a pricey option we wanted to avoid, considering the visa fees we would be paying as well. The Migrate DIY pack is heaven-sent! The personalised checklist ensures you have every necessary document, form and letter for your application. The letter templates guarantee that every letter you submit contains all the crucial information that the HO want to see. You can't go wrong with the level of detail you're given within the DIY pack. Today we received the news that my application under the Partner (FLR-M) route has been successful. Migrate DIY pack, the one-on-one consultation we had and the continuous email support we knew we could rely on has been immensely reassuring and pricelessly helpful. Having Migrate's support has made the whole process a stress-free experience. We would like to thank everyone within the team who put effort into creating the DIY pack, but especially Ed and Jason who we had the pleasure of working through our application process. We look forward to working with Migrate again in the future!
Migrate.org.uk is rated 4.99 based on 497 reviews