www.migrate.org.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.migrate.org.uk
"Navigating the British Gov Visa website is a challenge and is pretty daunting. The migrate.org website, for starters, is amazing - it offers practical, workable advice. THEN there is the awesome and so-easy-to-use visa pack that is a blessing in disguise! Using migrate.org and the visa pack made our application for Andrew's visa hassle free, and within six weeks we were granted Andrew's visa proving that you don't need the intervention of an immigration lawyer. Would recommend migrate.org over and over again!"
"We spent a lot of time researching the law as it applies to overseas partners of British citizens. Thankfully, we had Migrate to help us. They have made an incredibly complicated process much more bearable and I'm incredibly greatful for how they have helped us. The document checklist provided was incredibly detailed and did indeed identify a few things that we overlooked, despite reading the official documents for what seemed like an eternity. 5 stars without hesitation."
"Excellent service. Stuart was very organised, friendly and helpful. We are very grateful for his assistance,"
"The DIY application pack was exactly what I needed. I did enough research to realise I didn't need someone else to submit my application for me; however, I wanted the reassurance of knowing that I didn't accidentally miss anything by submitting the application myself. The DIY package was the perfect middle ground for this situation. My caseworker, Jason, was super quick to respond to queries. After answering a quick questionnaire about my situation, I had a personalised template 24 hours later telling me which documents I needed to include. Leading up to my application, I reviewed several other online resources and had consultation with other lawyers, but it was the instructions on this website that I returned to time and time again to make sure I did everything properly. The instructions were clear and detailed and helped me understand exactly what to expect from the overall application process. I am so extremely grateful that I found this website."
"The document checklist has been invaluable to me. My stress levels throughout the application were probably 5x lower than it would have been without it and we were not surprised when we were granted the spouse visa. The applicant and sponsor's letter of supports were also really helpful and clear. All in all, we are so happy to have found Migrate. PS - the website is great and also helpful!"
"Amazing service! The team is very quick to get back to you and they provide a very comprehensive template. Saved me hundreds!"
"Stuart has dealt with my family's visa stuff for so many years now. Really greatful and glad we have him when we need it."
"Unfortunately we have had TO deal with several immigration solicitors in the past but are veryy happy to have got these guys to handle every immigration issue now,even after getting the visa due to possible employers not knowing if you can be employed on the visa"
"Cheers for this. The DIY document pack is spot on - we were looking for something exactly like this. Didn't really feel like full legal representation was necessary as we were already familiar with the visa rules due to previous visas. We got exactly what we needed"
"Really chuffed with the team at Migrate with how they help spouse visas with the pack and detailed guides"
"Was more than happy to write a review when asked. Jason and Stuart have helped us out with the UK immigration rules on so many occasions. Really helpful people!"
www.migrate.org.uk is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews