www.migrate.org.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.migrate.org.uk
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how www.migrate.org.uk made you happy
Very thorough pack sent. Was very helpful
Before I encoun6tered Migrate I had all sorts of problems, not to mention expense, with both an agency and even a Bangkok Lawyer . With the Migrate DIY pack you will have all you need for a successful application and if you have any doubts or questions a video consultation will clear them up for you so you are confident when you press that button for the online application. This is a genuine review. Migrate did it for me and my Thai wife and I will always be thankful to them.
Migrate's template pack was wonderful! Made everything much simpler with our application. Jason was very quick to respond to queries. I highly recommend Migrate for anyone looking for much needed help with the spouse visa process.
Very helpful packet and very easy to follow. This took so much headache out of preparing documents and scrambling to find which documents are important and which aren’t. Would definitely recommend this service as an affordable alternative to a full service lawyer!
Migrate was very useful for my own case and the people who dealt with me were very supportive and they responded to my queries very quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you migrate!
The pack I received was very comprehensive and exactly what I needed for my application. In addition, Migrate provided excellent follow-up support to any questions I had via email. My application was successful and I highly recommend the service - it saved me hundreds of pounds that I would have otherwise spent on legal fees.
Just wanted to thank you and your organization for all your help and guidance. The contents of your DIY application pack and the information you give for free on your website is incredibly important and was the catalyst for our speedy and successful Spouse Visa application. I highly recommend this organization to anyone who is applying for a settlement visa to UK.
The diy pack made it easier for our process to go through. The checklist was really good we could do see what we wanted to do. Thanks to Jason was very responsive and answered quickly. Provided alot of help and answers
glad I found Migrate, thanks to Google. the Diy application pack is comprehensive and fairly easy to understand. a great guide for those intending to submit their own application without instructing a solicitor.
Excellent service and prompt responses. The pack was super useful and extensive in double checking our prior research. Will definitely use the pack again! P.S. Our Fiancé visa was approved!
Very helpful, great service and reasonable priced for the information and help you receive. Highly recommended
The document pack was extremely helpful and allowed us to navigate the application process quickly, smoothly and accurately. The team were very responsive and answered any queries quickly. We will definitely be using them again for the next visa application!
I am so grateful for the help the website and this pack gave me in obtaining my husband's spouse visa. Jason was very friendly and responded to emails quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend to others. My husband has been with me in the UK for 7 months now! Thank you again Jason & team!
So grateful for this application pack! It really helped keep everything clear and organized throughout the Spousal Visa application process.
it come in great help and was very simple to follow my partner has been granted the visa and she is coming soon and thanks to Ur list I didn't have to pay stupid money to solicitor's saved a lot of money
Very helpful and much cheaper than a solicitor!
The DIY pack was an absolute life saver. It took away all our stress with the visa application. The pack was perfectly organised and all you need to do is fill in your specific details. The check list is precise and it saves you so much time going on various forums and websites triple check if you have included everything in your application. We received our successful visa within a matter of days and we will definitely use this service in the future when we apply for the extension. Also, great customer service, they respond to your emails quickly. 5* - thank you!
Beyond perfect. I found this website as it’s showing lots of helpful information for UK spouse visa. The website gave us more than enough information led us to decide to pay for a document checklist package for £99. The checklist had everything we needed so we had no doubt we get visa accepted. In result, we received a visa after 7 weeks without premium service since we visited a visa center to submit documents. I strongly recommend at least a document checklist as long as you meet the all requirements. Thank you very much Jason for your support and hard work!!
This a fantastic service. I purchased the self pack to aid my spouse visa application. When I was confused about anything Jason was of great help. He assisted selflessly. I made a successful spouse application as there was no grounds of refusal. Great service, great team , excellent support service and I will recommend them to anyone considering making a spouse application. Application less number of weeks as predicted that was how air-tight the application was with self pack documents. Thank you guys!!
I cannot recommend Jason and Migrate highly enough. It was a prolonged and hellish experience getting a UK spouse visa sorted, but Jason went out of his way to help me and my partner through it. At all times he was friendly and helpful, and happy to walk me through my many queries. We are eternally grateful, thanks again!
www.migrate.org.uk is rated 4.99 based on 161 reviews