www.migrate.org.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.migrate.org.uk

Tell us how www.migrate.org.uk made you happy

"The Migrate DIY Application Pack was truly a lifesaver! The Home Office’s list of documents to submit with our fiancée visa application was so vague that we didn’t even know where to start. Not to mention there were many conflicting messages online, including on OFFICIAL government websites! And don’t even get me started on the immigration forums... NEVER look at immigration forums if you want to keep your sanity! I’m really glad we paid a relatively small fee to get a detailed, step by step instruction of everything we need from someone who’s worked on numerous cases like ours. The contact with the guys running Migrate was excellent, they replied to emails promptly and were always very helpful. The Pack arrived to my inbox in less than 24 hours. Needless to say, our application was successful! We’ll definitely be using Migrate as our point of reference when applying for the spousal visa."
"Your documents were really helpful! Thank you."
"Very helpful, professional and friendly. Useful information and advice given for free. DIY application package affordable and 100% useful. Prepared my fiancée application visa myself with advice and information provided by Migrate a big success. I would recommend to anyone."
"A very helpful pack with templates that are a useful starting point. The most helpful was the checklist to make sure all documents were present and in the correct order. Definitely worth it for clarity."
"Going through the fiance visa application is incredibly daunting. We read dozens of articles that left us even more confused about the process before finding Migrate's extremely helpful online step--by-step guide. Because the site's online advice was so easy to follow, my fiance and I decided to order a customized DIY application pack--and we're so glad we did. It was customized to our situation, explained simply everything we needed to do, and provided templates for all the required paperwork. We later asked Migrate to connect us with one of their immigration lawyers (Ed Lowe) who was also extremely helpful in the hour-long session we set up with him. I'm pleased to say that our visa was approved and I'm heading from the US to the UK soon. The whole experience with Migrate was affordable and made applying for my fiance visa much less stressful."
"Purchased the pack and it was just what was needed. Gave us more time to focus on other parts of the application. Thankfully with the help we had a successful spouse visa extension."
"Excellent service! The migrate team have been incredibly helpful and supportive! They answer and address all enquires and concerns promptly. They are up to date with new visa requirements and processes and always put the best interests of their clients first!"
"Thank you very much for the DIY Application Pack. really appreciated as it DIY Package help us out massively in our Visa application of being able to provide immigration a professional information. Jason has been very helpful and supportive to people like me without having to spend hundreds on extra legal fees. Again i would recommend you to anyone who's not familiar with the the immigration law. Thanks again. Best regards Ali"
"Easy to use step by step guide helpful staff thanks Jason."
"The application guide is concise and had eased my understanding on the visa processes. The DIY application pack was tailor-made to the type of visa that I was applying hence enabled me to put together the required documents in orderly manner ensuring sufficient information was disclosed. I definitely think it was worth every penny."
"Migrate is one of the most informed immigration information websites I came across. The information contained within the website pretty much gives you a step by step guide on how to complete your application and the application pack provides a guidance for you to stay within during the application process. I would recommend Migrate and I have already recommended them to anyone I know already. I will definitely utilise their services on our next application. :)"
"Navigating the British Gov Visa website is a challenge and is pretty daunting. The migrate.org website, for starters, is amazing - it offers practical, workable advice. THEN there is the awesome and so-easy-to-use visa pack that is a blessing in disguise! Using migrate.org and the visa pack made our application for Andrew's visa hassle free, and within six weeks we were granted Andrew's visa proving that you don't need the intervention of an immigration lawyer. Would recommend migrate.org over and over again!"
"We spent a lot of time researching the law as it applies to overseas partners of British citizens. Thankfully, we had Migrate to help us. They have made an incredibly complicated process much more bearable and I'm incredibly greatful for how they have helped us. The document checklist provided was incredibly detailed and did indeed identify a few things that we overlooked, despite reading the official documents for what seemed like an eternity. 5 stars without hesitation."
"Excellent service. Stuart was very organised, friendly and helpful. We are very grateful for his assistance,"
"The DIY application pack was exactly what I needed. I did enough research to realise I didn't need someone else to submit my application for me; however, I wanted the reassurance of knowing that I didn't accidentally miss anything by submitting the application myself. The DIY package was the perfect middle ground for this situation. My caseworker, Jason, was super quick to respond to queries. After answering a quick questionnaire about my situation, I had a personalised template 24 hours later telling me which documents I needed to include. Leading up to my application, I reviewed several other online resources and had consultation with other lawyers, but it was the instructions on this website that I returned to time and time again to make sure I did everything properly. The instructions were clear and detailed and helped me understand exactly what to expect from the overall application process. I am so extremely grateful that I found this website."
"The document checklist has been invaluable to me. My stress levels throughout the application were probably 5x lower than it would have been without it and we were not surprised when we were granted the spouse visa. The applicant and sponsor's letter of supports were also really helpful and clear. All in all, we are so happy to have found Migrate. PS - the website is great and also helpful!"
"Amazing service! The team is very quick to get back to you and they provide a very comprehensive template. Saved me hundreds!"
"Stuart has dealt with my family's visa stuff for so many years now. Really greatful and glad we have him when we need it."
"Unfortunately we have had TO deal with several immigration solicitors in the past but are veryy happy to have got these guys to handle every immigration issue now,even after getting the visa due to possible employers not knowing if you can be employed on the visa"
"Cheers for this. The DIY document pack is spot on - we were looking for something exactly like this. Didn't really feel like full legal representation was necessary as we were already familiar with the visa rules due to previous visas. We got exactly what we needed"
www.migrate.org.uk is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews