Migrate.org.uk Reviews

5.0
Based on 798 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
5 out of 5

Tell us how Migrate.org.uk made you happy
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th March 2022
Lynette C
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 4th November 2021
David &
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Kevin
Migrate.org.uk 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Caesar
I was granted a partner visa to join my husband in the UK, and I don't think we could have done it without help from Migrate! We got a DIY Pack to prepare all documents following a clear checklist, and an Application Checking Service to feel more secure about the outcome. Migrate team is highly professional: they are very polite, clear about the process and attentive to details, quick with replies and deliver their services on time. And what matters most — they did an excellent job!
We paid for the DIY pack as well as the checking document services. It was absolutely worth it. Migrate was truly helpful. Jason was quick and efficient and answered all our queries and Ed was great. The financial requirement is complicated and I don’t think we would have passed the test without the professional guidance of Migrate. If you can, please get the DIY pack. It will give you a peaceful mind and you will minimize a lot of unnecessary paperwork. I am happily settling in the UK. Top service!! Thank you Migrate, we both found the services to be excellent, keep up the good work. Dorice (and Pete)
Fantastic working with Migrate. So happy we got their DIY Pack. Very simple, straight-forward directions. Jason was super at quickly answering questions we had along the way. We went with the priority processing service and got our Spouse Visa in just under 2 weeks. Thank you Migrate!!!!
I had previous experience of applying for visitor visas for my partner. However I knew this would be a different kettle of fish. I wasn’t keen on spending money to hire an immigration lawyer to do everything for me then I stumbled upon this site and their D.I.Y. package. It worked a dream, it seemed overwhelming at first but after going through everything step by step and double checking each stage I managed to complete the application for my partner and a few months later we just received her fiancée visa. Jason was helpful in confirming any little things I had queries about and overall I am thrilled with my experience using Migrate. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much.
Great service. Super easy to follow. Would recommend.
Absolutely worth it getting the kit. Not only did we get a quick approval, we also got fantastic customer service from Jason. The kit has helped us prepare our application quickly and without excess unnecessary documents. We couldn’t recommend Migrate enough. Thank you so much!
Thank Jesus that I stumbled upon migrate after having 2 failed visa application. They provided an amazing and professional experience from start to finish. I originally bought the DIY pack and consultation with Ed, but after talking with Jason, he informed me that my case appeared not straight forward, so they refunded me for the DIY pack and consultation, providing me with information on what we should do next; full representation with themselves or another solicitor being the best way forward. This showed me that they truly care and did not want to see us potentially waste money on another attempt that would ultimately fail, so we went for the full representation service. The application process is undoubtedly arduous to say the least, but Ed and his team made it seem so simple and easy. We submitted the application on the 07/04/2023, attended the biometric appointment on the 17/04/2023 and got the decision on the 04/05/2023! My wife has booked her flight and returning next week! Completely worth every penny.
Very helpful!
I was very grateful, I am very happy for the service offered by this MIGRATE. Special thanks to DE lOWE who was very professional and helped me during this process. I recommend 100’/, this MIGRATE.ORG.UK to anyone who has had a visa problem. Before I had 4 visa refusals. And now my wife gets the visa in short time. Many Thanks M&J
We were very happy to receive the help of Migrate. Because of them, we got a better understanding of what stands ahead of us and felt better prepared for the application. Definitely reduced the stress of the whole process with their sound advice and understanding. And in the end, it was a successful journey! My partner and I are more than happy to have chosen them to help us along the way. Thank you!
They were extremely helpful, the pack we bought was informative and useful. The peace of mind I got from it was alone worth the money. Thank you!
With the DIY Pack, all the detailed information we needed was simplified and clarified in a step-by-step, process-driven document. This made the spousal visa application process as easy as possible. I truly believe that without the DIY Pack’s guidance, we would have missed a few important nuances in the Home Office’s requirements. Jason and the team were exceptional in answering questions we had. Our spousal visa was approved 9 weeks after applying from abroad. Thank you, Migrate.org.uk Team!! M&J
I used the services of MIGRATE at the end of 2020, and I have no other words to describe their assistance and support as 'INCREDIBLY INVALUABLE". I only paid for the DYI package, which was a great tool that helped to complete my UK visa application in such an easy and guided manner. However, I also had the bonus of receiving quick and very precise answers and further advice whenever I asked a question via email. I am really grateful to MIGRATE and I strongly recommend them.
They stick to their word and see you the whole way through. As mentioned their packs work and are worth the little extra money if you're not all the way confident in taking on the application on your own. I recommend it especially if your situation is not as straightforward like mine. Couldn't say one bad thing about them and the team.
I really had a great experience with Migrate, Ed and Jason were very very helpful with application process. What can I say Jason was always so efficient on the emails. Ed offered us great advice on additional documents that would support our unique circumstances. They both helped beyond the actual service they provided. We got the DIY Application Pack, which is normally customised to your own circumstances. And then we decided to get the Checking service which also was gave us reassurance to process with submitting our application. We submitted our application on 30/03/23, my husband went for his Biometric enrolment on 03/04/23 and his spousal visa was granted just yesterday -18/04/22 🥰. I would also advise that if you want, you can pay for priority service (£573). Which is now back on, which is what we paid for as well to speed up our process. But I say this all to say that, if you can’t afford the 2 grand for the full service, Migrate has great option of the DIY Package and checking service for your supporting documents. I highly recommend Migrate !!!
The DIY pack was very detailed and easy to follow. Definitely worth the money!
Thanks to the very professional support of Migrate guiding me through the maze of the application process, my wife’s application for a spouse visa was approved in less than 2 months, taking into account our personal circumstances. We would thoroughly recommend Migrate to anyone!
Fantastic service, an excellent team with quick response time and the DIY instructions were clear and straightforward.
We are so grateful for all the help. The entire process seemed so daunting to us and we were completely lost in the beginning. After a (free) phone call with Ed, he outlined everything we needed to do and continued to help us throughout the whole process, answering all phone calls and emails promptly. We paid for full representation and it was worth every penny - we will definitely be purchasing the DIY pack when we need to extend. We applied for an out of country Spouse visa and it was accepted within 6 weeks. You need to use Migrate if you want to guarantee your visa being successful. THANK YOU SO MUCH, you have changed our lives.
I bought the DIY service for the Fiance visa and a final check by Ed. It was incredibly helpful and gives you great detail and understanding behind the process. Jason was also available for questions and was very speedy on replies which I really appreciated. If you want to feel confident in getting the visa I would definitely recommend using their service. I'm really relieved to have just gotten our visa!
Migrate.org.uk is rated 5.0 based on 798 reviews