Mobile Mob Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mobile Mob

Tell us how Mobile Mob made you happy

"Your service is absolute rubbish. I ordered a screen protector for Ipad Mini on 20 November and it was still not delivered!! I wrote to your address listed on the website but nobody answered. In fact, I am going to lodge an official complaint to claim my money back. Sounds like a fair review, guys?"
"Item not received and no response to my follow up. I received a confirmation email from Mobile Mob that the item had been despatched 1st October and it still has not arrived 28th October. I have emailed (no response) and called - the phone is a computer generated voice and no one has returned my calls. Be warned consumers! How I will get my money back is anyone's guess!!!"
Mobile Mob is rated 1.74 based on 39 reviews