Mobile Mob Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mobile Mob

How would you rate Mobile Mob ?

(optional)

37 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mobile Mob in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Buyer Beware. Please read reviews. If you purchase an item and it does not come or you would like to return it you cannot get in contact with them. The phone does not answer nor do they reply to emails."
"Have received my item which I would like to return. Under the return policy you are not to return an item until you receive authorization from Mobile Mob. The problem is that they do not answer the phone or return emails so how do you get authorization to return anything."
"A replacement band for my son's vivofit didn't even last for a month before it split, making it unsafe to wear. After numerous attempts to contact them, I have still not had a response after three weeks. I'm very unimpressed with their so-called "customer service" and I believe that the product that they are selling are of an inferior quality. Not happy and would not recommend them at all."
"the family Love this game it's good fun for all the family all ages"
"Buyer beware!!!! I have not received my order. I tried to contact them, no email reply and their phone has been disconnected. I am going to report them."
"I wish I'd read the other reviews here. I've had pretty much the same experience. Paid for the product, it hasn't arrived after 3 weeks. Tried calling their customer service but keep getting a automated voice mail. I feel ripped off. I'm going to complain to the Consumer Affairs watch dog."
"I purchased a Lg G3 mobile battery. Arrived on time but the battery doesn't work as expected. Runs down quickly and doesn't charge sometime.. Waste of money"
"Hi guys, the product is ok. While if you are looking for a watch band, or glass screen protector. maybe could get contact www.fomax-tech.com"
"THIEVES.....THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THEM, THIS EMMA IS A SERIOUS IDIOT AND A FIRST CLASS THIEVES. I HAVE DOBBED THEM TO THE TAX OFFICE FOR FRAUD AND REPORTED THEM TO THE CREDIT CARD BANK FOR FRAUD. THEIR PRODUCT IS FAKE, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. DONT BE A VICTIM"
"The biggest mistake I made was not reading the other reviews. It appears that EVERYONE has the same issue. I ordered an item and paid for it on 3rd November. I got an email on the 7th November to say it had been shipped. Today is the 22nd November and NOTHING!!! I've emailed several times, left voicemails and even sent on Messenger. No response. I am furious and will continue to chase until I get my money back!!!! DISGRACEFUL COMPANY AND I WILL REPORT THEM!"
"The goods ordered never arrived they were a birthday gift for a 10 year olds new iPad . email with attached invoice details was never responded to. So what do you think I think about your company"
"Still waiting product never arrived useless"
"I paid straight away, but the Item didnt arrive for weeks. No-one replied to emails for weeks. Phone was never answered. Eventually after a lot of effort, they finally replied and it turned out that the package wasnt even sent yet. It eventually arrived weeks after the promised delivery date, with everything intact. I would not buy from them again."
"Your service is absolute rubbish. I ordered a screen protector for Ipad Mini on 20 November and it was still not delivered!! I wrote to your address listed on the website but nobody answered. In fact, I am going to lodge an official complaint to claim my money back. Sounds like a fair review, guys?"
Mitchell K
Verified Buyer
"iPhone 6 charger cord does NOT with iPhone 6."
"I would not consider buying again...."
"The battery took over two weeks to arrive. It would have been cheaper for the business to buy a new phone had we realised it was going to take so long."
"Goods never received. Trying to get a refund as I have had to purchase the item from eBay which arrived 9 days after payment from China. Will never use this site again and will never recommend."
"Item not received and no response to my follow up. I received a confirmation email from Mobile Mob that the item had been despatched 1st October and it still has not arrived 28th October. I have emailed (no response) and called - the phone is a computer generated voice and no one has returned my calls. Be warned consumers! How I will get my money back is anyone's guess!!!"
"Do not shop through Mobile Mob. I have still not received my complete order more than a month after placing it and Mobile Mob have the guts to email me and ask for a review?! I placed my initial order for 3 X 42mm Apple Watch Screen protectors on September 26th and I was initially very please to receive my package only a few business days later. However, when I opened it up I was disappointed to find I had only received 1 screen protector and not the 3 that I had ordered and paid for. On October 1st I replied directly to my confirmation email asking that this be rectified and the 2 additional screen protectors be sent to me at their earliest convenience. After receiving no response I filled out their website contact us form on October 7th and low and behold I received response from Brett at Mobile Mob to my initial email first thing the following morning (October 8th) saying the additional screen protectors would be sent out to me. It is now October 27th, 12 business days later, and I am yet to receive my two additional screen protectors. This is simply not acceptable and if I have not received my screen protectors by the end of this week via express post I will be organising a chargeback on my credit card and submitting formal complaint through Consumer Affairs Victoria."
Mobile Mob is rated 1.78 based on 37 reviews