Mobile Mob Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mobile Mob

Tell us how Mobile Mob made you happy

"I purchased a product from Mobile Mob many weeks ago. I have a question about it but I cant get anyone on the phone and they are not replying to my many e-mails."
"I wanted to return my order coz of very bad quality of the items (samsung gear s2 bands). I couldnt detach the bands to my watch. Phone never been answered. I emailed Amy, she only asked for the pictures for guarantee purpose to her supplier. When I asked about the authorisation code, she never replied. So disappointing with her bad customer service. I would never ever order from Mobile Mob anymore!!!"
"Buyer Beware. Please read reviews. If you purchase an item and it does not come or you would like to return it you cannot get in contact with them. The phone does not answer nor do they reply to emails."
"Have received my item which I would like to return. Under the return policy you are not to return an item until you receive authorization from Mobile Mob. The problem is that they do not answer the phone or return emails so how do you get authorization to return anything."
"A replacement band for my son's vivofit didn't even last for a month before it split, making it unsafe to wear. After numerous attempts to contact them, I have still not had a response after three weeks. I'm very unimpressed with their so-called "customer service" and I believe that the product that they are selling are of an inferior quality. Not happy and would not recommend them at all."
"the family Love this game it's good fun for all the family all ages"
"Buyer beware!!!! I have not received my order. I tried to contact them, no email reply and their phone has been disconnected. I am going to report them."
"I wish I'd read the other reviews here. I've had pretty much the same experience. Paid for the product, it hasn't arrived after 3 weeks. Tried calling their customer service but keep getting a automated voice mail. I feel ripped off. I'm going to complain to the Consumer Affairs watch dog."
"I purchased a Lg G3 mobile battery. Arrived on time but the battery doesn't work as expected. Runs down quickly and doesn't charge sometime.. Waste of money"
"Hi guys, the product is ok. While if you are looking for a watch band, or glass screen protector. maybe could get contact www.fomax-tech.com"
"THIEVES.....THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THEM, THIS EMMA IS A SERIOUS IDIOT AND A FIRST CLASS THIEVES. I HAVE DOBBED THEM TO THE TAX OFFICE FOR FRAUD AND REPORTED THEM TO THE CREDIT CARD BANK FOR FRAUD. THEIR PRODUCT IS FAKE, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. DONT BE A VICTIM"
"The biggest mistake I made was not reading the other reviews. It appears that EVERYONE has the same issue. I ordered an item and paid for it on 3rd November. I got an email on the 7th November to say it had been shipped. Today is the 22nd November and NOTHING!!! I've emailed several times, left voicemails and even sent on Messenger. No response. I am furious and will continue to chase until I get my money back!!!! DISGRACEFUL COMPANY AND I WILL REPORT THEM!"
"The goods ordered never arrived they were a birthday gift for a 10 year olds new iPad . email with attached invoice details was never responded to. So what do you think I think about your company"
"Still waiting product never arrived useless"
"I paid straight away, but the Item didnt arrive for weeks. No-one replied to emails for weeks. Phone was never answered. Eventually after a lot of effort, they finally replied and it turned out that the package wasnt even sent yet. It eventually arrived weeks after the promised delivery date, with everything intact. I would not buy from them again."
"Your service is absolute rubbish. I ordered a screen protector for Ipad Mini on 20 November and it was still not delivered!! I wrote to your address listed on the website but nobody answered. In fact, I am going to lodge an official complaint to claim my money back. Sounds like a fair review, guys?"
"iPhone 6 charger cord does NOT with iPhone 6."
"I would not consider buying again...."
"The battery took over two weeks to arrive. It would have been cheaper for the business to buy a new phone had we realised it was going to take so long."
"Goods never received. Trying to get a refund as I have had to purchase the item from eBay which arrived 9 days after payment from China. Will never use this site again and will never recommend."
Mobile Mob is rated 1.74 based on 39 reviews