Mobile Mob Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mobile Mob

Tell us how Mobile Mob made you happy

"I paid straight away, but the Item didnt arrive for weeks. No-one replied to emails for weeks. Phone was never answered. Eventually after a lot of effort, they finally replied and it turned out that the package wasnt even sent yet. It eventually arrived weeks after the promised delivery date, with everything intact. I would not buy from them again."
"I was really let down by the customer service offered by Mobile Mob, or lack thereof in regards to tracking my delayed parcel. I sent two emails to them asking for assistance but, no one got back to me nor did I receive any confirmation that my message had been received. I eventually received my parcel after a fortnight."
"Took such a looooong time to be delivered"
Mobile Mob is rated 1.73 based on 40 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access