Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
We have ordered a number of pieces from Modern Classics Furniture and all are beautiful well made statements in our home! Thank you
Modern Classics folks were easy to work with, sending samples, answering questions, arranging shipping schedules as well as producing a quality product.
top quality.
My sofas are well built and attractive.
High quality and beautiful craftsmanship
Great experience. Wonderful customer service. Very responsive to questions before we purchased
Great service, great value and great quality. We are thrilled with the dining chairs fashioned after the Saarinen Executive Side Chair.
beautiful piece, easy to assemble & more comfortable than I expected. I got the leather upgrade and love the look
I am furnishing an apartment in a new building and have purchased an extensive amount of Poltrana Frau and Bacter furniture- principally of leather and unique cloth. The 11 pieces that I purchased from Modern Classics (vanderRohe and Corbusier) fit beautifully because of their quality. I could not be more pleased with the product and the service.
Carlos Arredondo
Palm Beach,FL
Very conscientious about quality. Looks great, well made.
The furniture will not get to you in a hurry, but it's well packaged and protected, the company is responsive to customer inquiries and updates, and most importantly -- the furniture itself is absolutely beautiful and high-quality.
Absolutely beautiful lounge chair.
The Italian leather is so exquisite
Curt,

I could not have asked for better service. You responded very quickly when we had a little problem with a stripped screw chair leg. Everything turned out well, and in record time.
Thank you.
Client is very happy.
Bill Bowne
Thank you for the excellent customer service! Will do business again.
Fantastic comfortable great-looking sofa! I got the Mogensen Style one. My second because I loved the first so much and decided it was not too much to have 2 matching sofas in my living room! My first has held up great ~ even with a very active Standard Schnauzer puppy!
Very impressed with your good service and excellent helpful communication.
Definitely can recommend you fully.
Thanks Curt
Nice piece of furniture, well made and comfortable. Represents very well the original design.
Beautiful furniture!!!
The "womb" chair and ottoman is available from others for much higher prices. This one is of high quality and about 1/4 the cost of at least some of the others. My only complaint is that it took about a month longer than promised. But in the end, we are more than satisfied.
I received my “custom” Barcelona Daybed, with upgraded leather, powder coated and extended legs, to match my living room decor.

Absolutely beautifully constructed, high quality materials and packaged and shipped fully protected to South Florida.

Thank you Modern Classics.
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 235 reviews