Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

modernclassics@mac.com

PO Box 31397

Tell us how Modern Classics Furniture made you happy

Telephone
"The entireprocess was so easy! Ordering, shipping and receiving! The piece is beautiful!!"
"Ordered 'in-stock' exhibition chairs, delivered 'on-time', in perfect condition, although cartons damaged in-transit. Very satisfied with order, delivery and the chairs themselves! great job... ECS"
"The order process was simple & quick. Leather samples were sent very quick. Curt is great to work with."
"Chair arrived in a timely manner and looks and feels terrific. Very well made."
"The Modern Classics Furniture website is user-friendly, well designed to showcase each product making selecting the right piece nearly as easy as walking into a brick-and-mortar furniture store. Being able to select from a wide number of colors for upholstery helped make me a buyer. Customer service is superb. I've had one-on-one email "conversations with Curt Roth so communication with the company has been easy and very quick. Now that my Womb Chair is in transit, I have been kept abreast of its progress from the West Coast to me on the East Coast. I can't wait to complete the re-design of the master bedroom! Thanks to all who have contributed to one of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had! "Well done" to Curt and team!!"
"Excellent customer service."
"Outstanding communication. We are very pleased with a product and service."
"Beautiful comfortable chair. Very fast delivery. I ordered the Mies van dear Rohe chair and I couldn’t be happier. Before I ordered I asked for leather samples, got them in two days, selected the leather and received the chair about two weeks after that. The packing was amazing—I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more securely prepared box! All in all a wonderful experience. I’ll be ordering again in the new year."
"Order process was quick and convenient. Thanks!"
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews