Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Beautiful furniture and great customer service! We had a great experience with MCF."
"Great looking piece of furniture. Very comfortable."
"Couldn't have been better - the furniture was incredible and the delivery fantastic. The delivery guys at AGS were fantastic. Thank you!"
"We appreciated the knowledgeable help of Alison at the Chicago Gallery - we really like the chairs!"
"Love the quality and look of the exhibition bench which my client loved"
"Great quality, beautiful fabric and color. Love it!"
"The armchairs I ordered are beautiful and very comfortable, and of great quality. They look exactly like on the picture. I like them and they look great in my living room."
"High quality furniture at a reasonable cost. Pretty amazing!"
"We couldn't be happier with the whole Modern Classics Furniture team. From start to finish, they were a pleasure to work with. They were great communicators, dealt with us honestly, shipping was great and...best of all...they did an incredible job on making and upholstering our furniture. It's beautiful and we really are enjoying it. Super highly recommended."
"Excellent company. Excellent product. We ordered 6 flat arm, stainless steel arm chairs. We are very happy with the chairs. Customer service was prompt and very efficient. Thanks, Curt."
"Highly recommended. I bought the daybed and it came in perfect condition. I am so happy with it because the quality is superior, a sturdy piece that just makes my living room look so chic and modern. It is just the centerpiece in the room. On top of that, they give you such personal attention that the service is incomparable. This is definitely my go to place for modern furniture!"
"I just received my Executive Side Chairs in the boucle fabric with wooden legs. They look great and Curt was very helpful in the process!"
"We have been wanting one of these chairs for a long time. We are very pleased with the construction and are happy that we paid for the better leather as it is extremely nice. Needed 2 people to put it together as one had to hold back and arm rest in place while the other person attached them together."
"We love our sofa. It's not quite as firm as we had hoped but it looks beautiful and is comfortable enough for the use."
"Our Exhibition chairs are excellent (ordered two, with matching leather). Very high quality manufacturing, and they were shipped well protected. Received within a week, as they had a few in-stock already. Thinking about getting the Exhibition Sofa! I would 100% recommend over the Knoll. You're not sacrificing anything but the name, and I think the quality is better with Modern Classics."
"Love the furniture! Very high quality and it looks just beautiful in the spot. Very happy with the items."
"We love our chair and everything with the purchase went smoothly"
"It's a pleasure doing business with the staff of Modern Classics Furniture. Very professional and willing to address my needs. And the quality of their chairs is amazing!"
"Perfect communication, advise and followup with orders. A MUST!"
"I cannot speak highly enough of either the product or the service I received from Modern Classics; the Le Corbusier LC3 chair I purchased shows the material quality, craft, and attention to detail provided by a true devotee. I was dissatisfied with the firmness of the chair's bottom cushion -- not because it was badly made or ill-considered, but simply out of personal preference -- and called Modern Classics; based on a verbal description, they restuffed the cushion exactly to my liking, free of charge. I would purchase more furniture from them without hesitation, given the need."
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.90 based on 175 reviews