Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Highly recommended. I bought the daybed and it came in perfect condition. I am so happy with it because the quality is superior, a sturdy piece that just makes my living room look so chic and modern. It is just the centerpiece in the room. On top of that, they give you such personal attention that the service is incomparable. This is definitely my go to place for modern furniture!"
"I just received my Executive Side Chairs in the boucle fabric with wooden legs. They look great and Curt was very helpful in the process!"
"We have been wanting one of these chairs for a long time. We are very pleased with the construction and are happy that we paid for the better leather as it is extremely nice. Needed 2 people to put it together as one had to hold back and arm rest in place while the other person attached them together."
"We love our sofa. It's not quite as firm as we had hoped but it looks beautiful and is comfortable enough for the use."
"Our Exhibition chairs are excellent (ordered two, with matching leather). Very high quality manufacturing, and they were shipped well protected. Received within a week, as they had a few in-stock already. Thinking about getting the Exhibition Sofa! I would 100% recommend over the Knoll. You're not sacrificing anything but the name, and I think the quality is better with Modern Classics."
"Love the furniture! Very high quality and it looks just beautiful in the spot. Very happy with the items."
"We love our chair and everything with the purchase went smoothly"
"It's a pleasure doing business with the staff of Modern Classics Furniture. Very professional and willing to address my needs. And the quality of their chairs is amazing!"
"Perfect communication, advise and followup with orders. A MUST!"
"I cannot speak highly enough of either the product or the service I received from Modern Classics; the Le Corbusier LC3 chair I purchased shows the material quality, craft, and attention to detail provided by a true devotee. I was dissatisfied with the firmness of the chair's bottom cushion -- not because it was badly made or ill-considered, but simply out of personal preference -- and called Modern Classics; based on a verbal description, they restuffed the cushion exactly to my liking, free of charge. I would purchase more furniture from them without hesitation, given the need."
"Chairs came in exactly as ordered and promised. Rey smooth transaction."
"Products are very nice. Delivery times are terrible."
Yes, Sometimes the delivery times are long. I am working on this. We have most items made and delivered in under 10 weeks, but there are stragglers and you were so lucky to have that happen to you.
"I love this day bed.Is well made and really excited my expectation. I will recommended your company to my friends,who love modern design as I do.Thank you very much for your outstanding product."
"Has interesting modern furniture of high quality at reasonable prices."
"Curt responded quickly and got my order out ahead of the expected delivery date. The furniture quality lived up to my expectations. I was nervous about ordering expensive furniture on line. Turned out great. Sending fabric samples before ordering helped."
"Very high quality furniture and very helpful staff."
"Great furniture!"
"The womb chair we ordered look spectacular and it is very comfortable! Great product and price point."
"This is Alison, I'm just testing this out :)"
"We worked with an architect for several years before finally building our contemporary home in rural Texas. We planned every detail so carefully, and saved aggressively in order to make it a reality. I'm no interior designer, but I was certain the Mies van der Rohe Barcelona chair and ottoman would perfectly compliment the design of the living room. However, finding a high quality replica in the right color at a price that our post-construction funds would allow was a real challenge, and I almost decided to just wait until I'd saved enough to buy the licensed replicas. After researching online for weeks, it seemed that no company offered the range of leather selections, warranty, and construction detail of Modern Classics. I decided to order just the Exhibition Chair in java brown and the coffee table, and was prepared to exile the chair to the guest cabin if it proved to be a disappointment. The chair and the coffee table exceeded my expectations - they are beautifully constructed to extremely high standards. The chair is a pleasure just to look at, but is also extremely comfortable. Even people who qualify their remarks with, "I don't really like modern design" appreciate the thick leather, rich color, beautiful stitching, and comfortable, generous seat. My brother, an architect, recently visited for Thanksgiving and covets it! The coffee table, with a thick, rounded glass top and classic, simple steel legs perfectly compliments the chair and the room. The items arrived sooner than scheduled, packaged so carefully that I actually missed the glass tabletop because it was so heavily wrapped and protected in its wooden shipping crate. When I contacted Modern Classics thinking it hadn't been shipped, they responded immediately, almost before I discovered my mistake! We couldn't be happier to have discovered Modern Classics, and will be ordering the matching ottoman and several more items from Modern Classics as we continue to furnish the house. Now, if they just made an Eames lounge chair. . ."
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.90 based on 165 reviews