Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"High quality and beautiful craftsmanship"
"Great experience. Wonderful customer service. Very responsive to questions before we purchased"
"Great service, great value and great quality. We are thrilled with the dining chairs fashioned after the Saarinen Executive Side Chair."
"beautiful piece, easy to assemble & more comfortable than I expected. I got the leather upgrade and love the look"
"I am furnishing an apartment in a new building and have purchased an extensive amount of Poltrana Frau and Bacter furniture- principally of leather and unique cloth. The 11 pieces that I purchased from Modern Classics (vanderRohe and Corbusier) fit beautifully because of their quality. I could not be more pleased with the product and the service. Carlos Arredondo Palm Beach,FL"
"Very conscientious about quality. Looks great, well made."
"The furniture will not get to you in a hurry, but it's well packaged and protected, the company is responsive to customer inquiries and updates, and most importantly -- the furniture itself is absolutely beautiful and high-quality."
"Absolutely beautiful lounge chair. The Italian leather is so exquisite"
"Curt, I could not have asked for better service. You responded very quickly when we had a little problem with a stripped screw chair leg. Everything turned out well, and in record time. Thank you. Client is very happy. Bill Bowne"
"Thank you for the excellent customer service! Will do business again."
"Fantastic comfortable great-looking sofa! I got the Mogensen Style one. My second because I loved the first so much and decided it was not too much to have 2 matching sofas in my living room! My first has held up great ~ even with a very active Standard Schnauzer puppy!"
"Very impressed with your good service and excellent helpful communication. Definitely can recommend you fully. Thanks Curt"
"Nice piece of furniture, well made and comfortable. Represents very well the original design."
"Beautiful furniture!!!"
"We were very pleased with our Barcelona chairs"
"The "womb" chair and ottoman is available from others for much higher prices. This one is of high quality and about 1/4 the cost of at least some of the others. My only complaint is that it took about a month longer than promised. But in the end, we are more than satisfied."
"I received my “custom” Barcelona Daybed, with upgraded leather, powder coated and extended legs, to match my living room decor. Absolutely beautifully constructed, high quality materials and packaged and shipped fully protected to South Florida. Thank you Modern Classics."
"Working with Alison and Curt has been great. The quality of the furniture is terrific. I plan on buying some additional pieces!"
"Customer service was great and I'm very pleased with the quality of the furniture"
"Good quality at a good price Personal service"
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.92 based on 231 reviews