Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Our two chairs arrived on time and in perfect condition. The packaging was well done and the chairs look like they just came off the manufacturing line. We are very happy with the quality of the chairs and the softness of the leather. We ordered the chairs off your website and they were exactly as shown. I will definitely use your company again when ordering other pieces for our home."
"Excellent quality and service. Very helpful."
"The quality of the chairs are excellent and the response and delivery had been very good. I highly recommend Curt and Modern Classics."
"Excellent customer service. The furniture I ordered is beautiful and of the highest quality. Highly recommend."
"Excellent product and custom service!!"
"the womb chair i purchased is great. It was expensive but worrth every penny. Delivery was timely and the item was in great shape."
"Excellent customer service, and the piece we ordered as a test/sample for our lobby refurbishment project exceeded all expectations. Looking forward to a beautifully completed project in a few months!"
"I first learned of Modern Classics thru researching MCM furniture online. I compared and contrasted other companies and found Modern Classics was the most well designed per specifications, quality, value and customer service per their reviews. I ordered 2 LC3 chairs and a matching ottoman which arrived today (5/21/19) and am totally thrilled with them! I highly recommend Modern Classics to anyone who wants high quality & timeless design for an affordable cost compared to the original brand. Curt didn’t hesitate to answer all my questions, while also being accommodating if I wanted a leather color that was not on the list. He’s one of the few dealers who offers a powder coated metal frame on the Corbusier chair. AsIde from producing an excellent product, their customer service as well as delivery was excellent. After calling numerous times with questions I was not only treated courteously, but with honesty with info that best fit my needs. Curt even emailed me a get well wish when I had a major surgery which contributed to postponing my order. I cannot speak more highly of the service and high quality of the furnishings I received. MCM design speaks for itself and this company does not skimp on any details. Don’t hesitate if your debating on ordering from Modern Classics. . They are SUPERB! ( Including the delivery service). Carol L."
"the chair is awesome! it is beautiful, well made, nice leather, and comfortable! so happy with it. service was great too."
"Great service. Curt is the best. He responded when we had a slight problem with the order and made sure everything was taken care of. High quality and great service!"
"quality as good as originals!"
"Great service"
"Not only do I love the chair I purchased - the quality - the design but the customer service dealing with Curt and has team when I had any questions was wonderful."
"The love seat is very good. I wish that I could have seen the actual item in person. I might have searched for a way to order a 3 pillow one."
"As an architect, I have ordered for myself and clients. The pieces have arrived in good condition and were good to very good reproductions at reasonable prices. I was also kept up to date regarding the shipping process."
"Fabulous quality and workmanship! Customer service is fantastic as well... xoxo v"
"Modern Classics and their staff are so professional to deal with and have outstanding products. Highly recommended."
"Great quality! Just took a long time (>3 months) to get it."
"So very happy with this purchase. Excellent day bed. Excellent customer service. My family will certainly want to get more items here!"
"Shipping was delayed a little, but it arrived very well packed and the quality of the product is great..... Thanks for all your help and responding so quickly to my calls.... Bill"
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 208 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access