Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
We are very happy with our Monaro Screens experience. Everything was professional, well communicated and done on time. The screen itself is great and we are thrilled with the installation.
My experience with Monaro Screens has been excellent, this is the second time I've used them. They provide great service, quick and timely with quote and installation, staff all really helpful and friendly, and a great price as well.
I cannot recommend Monaro Screens enough. The customer service provided by the team is excellent, not only at the point of sale but also after the service was completed - hands down the best customer services we have ever received. Nothing was a problem for the team and they were very quick with responding to our enquiries. 10/10 will be using them again.
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness.
Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in.
I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens.
Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better.
I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree!
My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff.
Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
Excellent service and a great outcome!
Monaro screens provided excellent service. They were helpful, very quick and the new wardrobe doors look fantastic.
Love Monaro Screens. Efficient friendly customer service at all times and fantastic products. My crimsafe screen looks a million dollars alongside our new main door and frame, and sends a very clear 'don't bother trying' message. The guys even fixed up our old shower screens that weren't closing properly. We'll definitely be back.
Pleasure of a company to deal with. Measured up and fitted mirrored sliding wardrobe doors to 2 built in wardrobes. Will be in touch in future to get a bathroom mirror and splashback installed.
My new semi frameless shower wcreen is perfectly fitted to my new shower base, and slightly uneven walls - and it looks great.

Every aspect of this experience was professional, from the advice, to the punctuality and quality of service, to the tidiness and friendliness of visiting tradies.

Friends told I might pay a bit more, and if I did, in the grand scheme of a bathroom reno, and the quality and peace of mind I wanted, that would be fine. It would have been less than the cost of a tap.
Very happy with installation. Installer Ryan very professional and gave me expert advice on a problem I had prior to the installation. End result is lovely. Shower screens look great.
Just wanted to post a note following installation of our recent crimsafe doors by Monaro Screens. From quotation with Chris to install with Andy and finally small rectification with Matt, the team was a pleasure to work with. Card in the mail from the boss was a great touch too. Would definitely recommend using Monaro Screens.
Excellent friendly service. Staff were accommodating and easy to deal with.
Highly recommended and will use them again.
Excellent Service and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble, installation went smoothly and extremely pleased with the finished product. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Monaro Screens.
Excellent service from the team including juggling times to suit my travel arrangements. Bathroom update looks amazing.
From the start of the engagement, quote and installation, Monaro Screens provided constant contact and feedback on the progress. The screens ordered are amazing and exactly what was provided on the quote. I would highly recommend Monaro Screens for any screen installation in Canberra.
Excellent service. Quality product.
I had a brilliant experience with Monaro Screens. Customer service excellent - responsive, friendly, comprehensive preparation for the job (came a second time to measure without complaint when I had new carpet installed after the initial measure), timely installation. Competitive price. Love the result. I'd highly recommend Monaro Screens.
Outstanding service.
Thanks Chris
From getting a quote to the installation of my screen door, the staff at Monaro Screens have been very friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend Monaro Screens for service and quality
They are great. From Sales to Installation. Thank you!
Monaroscreens is rated 4.95 based on 86 reviews