Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
complicated windows so measurements took a couple of runs, but very happy with the service and installation.
Very happy with installation. Installer Ryan very professional and gave me expert advice on a problem I had prior to the installation. End result is lovely. Shower screens look great.
Sales manager came twice to measure front and side doors.
Unfortunately came installation date, the side door was incorrect size, however, the front door was perfect.
In the next week, staff were very courteous and continued to provide updates about the second delivery.
The side door was installed without further ado a week later and we love the CrimSafe screens.
Monaroscreens is rated 4.96 based on 79 reviews