Monaro Screens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaro Screens
Read Monaro Screens Reviews
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
The process of quote, measure and install was very smooth which is surprising given we’re in the middle of a pandemic! Chris who installed my doors was friendly, professional and definitely a perfectionist. The office staff I dealt with were also extremely professional and accommodating with rebooking appointments. I would definitely use Monaro Screens again.
I decided to go with Monaro Screens (for a Crimsafe door screen) based on their Google reviews and I'm glad I did. From the start, they were always responsive, helpful and proactive. The installation itself was quick and clean. 5 out of 5!
Work well done and look great on the house. Tradie turned up on time and all work done professionally
Excellent service and fast and quality installation A++
Excellent service. I will use again.
We have used Monaro Screens over the last several years for the installation of frameless shower screens, kitchen backsplash’s and more recently a laundry backsplash. Their attention to detail and making sure the quality of the end product provided met our expectations has been amazing. Nothing was overlooking! After sales support has also been outstanding. A great company to do business with.
Very pleased with work Monaro Screens did for me. From measure up to installation. Great tradesmen. Thank you .
Thanks Monaro for doing such a great job installing two new shower screens. Your workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding.
It was a pleasure to deal with Monaro Screens from visiting the show room to installation. Chris who did the measure took his time to get the measurements correct answered all my questions, and gave excellent recommendations. The installer did an excellent job, checked that we were happy with work and it fitted perfectly. Thank you
The Monaro Screens team provide excellent assistance when I was looking for a new security door. From initial contact to final installation everything went smoothly and there was very good communications through out the process. Thank you Jim
New black wardrobe doors look amazing
Excellent communication and timeliness.
Good professional service by Monaro Screens, very happy with the shower screen, looks great.
From quote to completion my experience with Monaro Screens was excellent. It was a pleasure to deal with them.
Trent fitted our new ensuite shower screen on Saturday, he has done a fantastic job and was very professional. We are very happy with the new screen and plan to get Monaro Screens back to replace the main bathroom screen. Thank you to everyone at Monaro Screens.
Excellent service by Tim for initial measurements and quote, and Chris for installation. Job was completed professionally and in no time at all. Well done!
We are really happy with our CrimSafe purchase and the Monaro Screens service. Our new security door was installed without issue and looks great! Thank you Monaro Screens.
Monaro were very efficient and came to measure promptly, gave me a good quote and came to install it within the period specified. Aaron was a very pleasant young man that did a good job and cleaned the shower recess very carefully once he removed the old shower. I am very happy with my new semi frameless shower screen, it looks great!
Fabulous quality, looks great, however was a very long wait as the measurement was slighly off, so had to wait an extra week (on top of the 4 week wait) for final install.
Very prompt in replying to an online quote. Quote completed within 24 hours from request. Representative who measured up for quote was very knowledgeable and made some suggestions that we had not thought about, we were impressed by his professionalism. On placing a deposit for the job a date was organised for installation, excellent communication between Monaro screens and us for finalisation of installation. The installer arrived on time and professionally removed old screen and installed new screen, he made sure everything was clean and tidy before he left. Very impressed with Monaro screens we would use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you Monaro Screens for an excellent job.
Monaro Screens is rated 4.93 based on 165 reviews