Monaroscreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy

"The whole process from the measure and quote by Chris to installation by Ben was very smooth and efficient. We are very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the product."
"Love my new shower screen. I found Monaro Screens very helpful. I have a very small ensuite and finding a shower screen the doesn't have sliding doors is a bit of a challenge. However, with some helpful suggestions from Tim we have managed to fit one in that is perfect. Very happy."
"Excellent service , very prompt and friendly staff . Job was spectacular, very happy.Thank you"
"Fantastic service! I absolutely love my new crimsafe doors they look great & were installed perfectly! The service I received from Monaro screens was amazing , I couldn’t recommend them more! I wouldn’t go anywhere else , Thanks so much to the team at Monaro screens!"
"My builder recommended Monaro Screens to me and I am so glad he did. Their supply and installation of mirrored sliding doors and shower screen look lovely and slide beautifully. Thank you for your very professional, prompt and friendly service. I will definitely recommend you to others as it has been so pleasant to come across a company that understands and delivers quality customer service."
"For both the quote and installation I found the people at Monaro screens friendly and knowledgeable. The one issue we had was a defect with the Crimsafe door itself, and Monaro screens handled it really well."
"Staffs are professional and friendly."
"Mat was awesome....... apologised for being 10 minutes late! He was friendly and efficient. Thanks for sending him."
"My new frameless shower screen has a sliding door - it is absolutely fabulous and ended up being such a great option for a tight space where a swinging door is possible but not all that practical. The team at Monaro Screens is highly professional and super friendly. Chris measured everything perfectly and the installation by Andy and Matt was brilliant! Perfect! Thank you so much for your attention to detail! Thanks also to everyone else behind the scene who helped to make my dream bathroom possible! Your professionalism is very much appreciated!"
"Very happy with the quality of our new screens and security doors. Installers were punctual and polite, and carried out their work in a tradesman like manner."
"Monaroscreens installed a framed screen as part of our bathroom renovations. Price was comparable with other quotations, measuring and installation were on-time and efficient, staff pleasant, and the screen sturdily constructed and visually attractive. In short, top marks for service and product."
"Shower screens looks great. Better than we expected. Exceptional service from the office and the installers. Great experiance and highly recommened."
"The team at Monaro Screens were very professional, courteous and helpful. Delivery and installation on time and without any dramas. Follow up customer service outstanding! Happy to return for future work and recommend."
"Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Monaro Screens. From the showroom staff to the lovely gentleman who came and did the measure and quote to the installer- each person we encountered was friendly, knowledgeable and gave first class service. The additional bonus was Monaro’s very competitive pricing. I would highly recommend Monaro Screens and hope to use them again one day. Sue"
"The gentleman that came to measure up was on time and very pleasant and efficient. The quote arrived in a timely manner. Once I accepted the quote I was able to book in the job straight away. The office people were very easy to work with. The gentleman that fitted the shower screen was well mannered, did a fabulous job, left the area clean and tidy (and didn't break any tiles). The new screen has transformed my bathroom!! I had a small issue with my contact email which was dealt with very professionally. I am happy to recommend Monaro Screens and will use them again if the occasion arises."
Monaroscreens is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews