Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
My new semi frameless shower wcreen is perfectly fitted to my new shower base, and slightly uneven walls - and it looks great. Every aspect of this experience was professional, from the advice, to the punctuality and quality of service, to the tidiness and friendliness of visiting tradies. Friends told I might pay a bit more, and if I did, in the grand scheme of a bathroom reno, and the quality and peace of mind I wanted, that would be fine. It would have been less than the cost of a tap.
Just wanted to post a note following installation of our recent crimsafe doors by Monaro Screens. From quotation with Chris to install with Andy and finally small rectification with Matt, the team was a pleasure to work with. Card in the mail from the boss was a great touch too. Would definitely recommend using Monaro Screens.
Excellent friendly service. Staff were accommodating and easy to deal with. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Excellent Service and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble, installation went smoothly and extremely pleased with the finished product. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Monaro Screens.
Excellent service from the team including juggling times to suit my travel arrangements. Bathroom update looks amazing.
From the start of the engagement, quote and installation, Monaro Screens provided constant contact and feedback on the progress. The screens ordered are amazing and exactly what was provided on the quote. I would highly recommend Monaro Screens for any screen installation in Canberra.
Excellent service. Quality product.
I had a brilliant experience with Monaro Screens. Customer service excellent - responsive, friendly, comprehensive preparation for the job (came a second time to measure without complaint when I had new carpet installed after the initial measure), timely installation. Competitive price. Love the result. I'd highly recommend Monaro Screens.
Outstanding service. Thanks Chris
From getting a quote to the installation of my screen door, the staff at Monaro Screens have been very friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend Monaro Screens for service and quality
They are great. From Sales to Installation. Thank you!
Good service, good product for a sliding screen door. Well fitted and works brilliantly.
Monaro Screens came and gave a measure and quote for sliding doors and a front screen door. The sliding doors were tricky due to a high deck floor. They measured up 3 times before delivering and installing a perfect fit. We did get another company in to quote. They required us to cut the deck back ourselves. Monaro screens did not need to cut the deck. They were professional, precise and polite.
The two screens we ordered have been very satisfactory and we are extremely happy with the end result. Ben and Amanda's customer service has been extraordinary, particularly the patience and understanding they have given me over the three years it has taken me to complete the ensuite and bathroom renovations and installation of the screens! I doubt there would be another company that would have been so patient. I would absolutely recommend Monaro Screens for both the quality of their products and their tremendous customer service. Thank you again.
My experience from the initial quote and installation was outstanding! The team knew exactly what I required and were brilliant with the delivery of the screens! No task or question was left undone or answered. I would recommend Monaro Screens to anyone looking for crim safe or other services!
Excellent dealings with Monaro Screens from start to go, we could not be any happier with the results.
Sales manager came twice to measure front and side doors. Unfortunately came installation date, the side door was incorrect size, however, the front door was perfect. In the next week, staff were very courteous and continued to provide updates about the second delivery. The side door was installed without further ado a week later and we love the CrimSafe screens.
Really happy with the finished product. All install and sales staff were super helpful and friendly!
I would recommend Monaro Screens to anyone. Excellent Service and Products.
I was very happy with the initial service I received and even when I had further inquiries before I placed the order I found your shop staff extremely helpful, prompt, efficient and friendly. It was a lovely experience and my doors look awesome.
Monaroscreens is rated 4.98 based on 49 reviews