Monaroscreens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy

"Shower screens looks great. Better than we expected. Exceptional service from the office and the installers. Great experiance and highly recommened."
"The team at Monaro Screens were very professional, courteous and helpful. Delivery and installation on time and without any dramas. Follow up customer service outstanding! Happy to return for future work and recommend."
"Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Monaro Screens. From the showroom staff to the lovely gentleman who came and did the measure and quote to the installer- each person we encountered was friendly, knowledgeable and gave first class service. The additional bonus was Monaro’s very competitive pricing. I would highly recommend Monaro Screens and hope to use them again one day. Sue"
"The gentleman that came to measure up was on time and very pleasant and efficient. The quote arrived in a timely manner. Once I accepted the quote I was able to book in the job straight away. The office people were very easy to work with. The gentleman that fitted the shower screen was well mannered, did a fabulous job, left the area clean and tidy (and didn't break any tiles). The new screen has transformed my bathroom!! I had a small issue with my contact email which was dealt with very professionally. I am happy to recommend Monaro Screens and will use them again if the occasion arises."
Monaroscreens is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access