Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
The two screens we ordered have been very satisfactory and we are extremely happy with the end result. Ben and Amanda's customer service has been extraordinary, particularly the patience and understanding they have given me over the three years it has taken me to complete the ensuite and bathroom renovations and installation of the screens! I doubt there would be another company that would have been so patient. I would absolutely recommend Monaro Screens for both the quality of their products and their tremendous customer service. Thank you again.
My experience from the initial quote and installation was outstanding! The team knew exactly what I required and were brilliant with the delivery of the screens! No task or question was left undone or answered. I would recommend Monaro Screens to anyone looking for crim safe or other services!
Excellent dealings with Monaro Screens from start to go, we could not be any happier with the results.
Sales manager came twice to measure front and side doors. Unfortunately came installation date, the side door was incorrect size, however, the front door was perfect. In the next week, staff were very courteous and continued to provide updates about the second delivery. The side door was installed without further ado a week later and we love the CrimSafe screens.
Really happy with the finished product. All install and sales staff were super helpful and friendly!
I would recommend Monaro Screens to anyone. Excellent Service and Products.
Excellent service really happy with the product. Always looks after us always and really accommodating in answering queries and questions.
I was very happy with the initial service I received and even when I had further inquiries before I placed the order I found your shop staff extremely helpful, prompt, efficient and friendly. It was a lovely experience and my doors look awesome.
A pleasure to deal again with Monaro Screens. After they fitted a Crimsafe flyscreen door to our laundry, we decided to get a Crimsafe flyscreen outside the garage window too. Both the door and flyscreen fitted perfectly and Monaro's tradesmen were great - polite friendly and on time. What great service - thanks!!
A great experience. Bill arrived to provide the free quote right on time (the only one of three firms to do so). Everything went well and the quote was significantly under the main rival. The screen doors arrive early and were fitted over a week before the expected date. Matt was quick and efficient installing the numerous screen doors and tidied up after himself. I have recommended Monaro Screens to my neighbour given the high level of professional service. Well done.
We were super impressed by the quality of the product (front door flyscreen) provided and the service delivered by this company. They gave us timelines that they met for installation and rang in advance when they were running slightly late on the day of the installation. Have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending them to others.
Excellent service and professional throughout the process from quotation to installation and friendly. Family owned business and local proved to be successful - you cannot beat the "old fashioned" service with the access to a website loaded with information and detail suitable to your own needs.
I had two security doors installed. The whole experience dealing with Monaroo Screens from the time of measurement, then quotation and installation was great. I highly recommend them.
My wife and I are very happy with the service and product provided by Monaro Screens. Out of the three quotes we obtained, Monaro Screens demonstrated a customer first attitude at every point. They were the most thorough at measuring up and quoting for our screen door and the communication throughout the process was first class. The door fits perfectly, looks great and was very competitively priced. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a screen door, to be professionally fitted, calls Monaro Screens for a quote and I will be recommending the same to my family and friends. Thanks Monaro Screens for the great buying experience.
Monaroscreens have provided me with sliding wardrobe doors in both bedrooms & with a kitchen splashback, all products in a lovely milky glass finish. Every aspect of the work has been conducted courteously, in a timely manner & with great efficiency. Every staff member I have dealt with, from the receptionist at the store in Fyshwick, to the boss who helped with the consultation, to the person who came to measure up & the two that arrived to install, have been exemplary. I am delighted that the wardrobe doors & the kitchen splashback have given my 12 year old apartment such an instant 'facelift', and all for such an economical outlay! I can recommend Monaroscreens very strongly. Fantastic products and fabulous service!
Sliding doors look great - good service , well priced and easy to deal with. Thanks.
Very happy with the huge bathroom mirror Monaro Screens installed today. It was quick and easy and the friendly installer arrived on time. Thank you.
Pricing was a great factor to chosing Monaro screens. Job was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule.
Quote was competitive. Prompt and efficient services. Great products very happy with results. Thankyou
From quote to installation, Monaro screens were prompt, polite and easy to deal with. Our new front security screen door arrived ahead of schedule and was a perfect fit. We are loving having the bonus of security whilst increasing airflow though our house. This is the 2nd time we have dealt with Monaro screens (glass splash-back and security door)and both times have been a wonderful experience. I totally recommend dealing with Monaro screens!
Monaroscreens is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews