Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

reception@monaroscreens.com.au

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
Monaroscreens have provided me with sliding wardrobe doors in both bedrooms & with a kitchen splashback, all products in a lovely milky glass finish. Every aspect of the work has been conducted courteously, in a timely manner & with great efficiency. Every staff member I have dealt with, from the receptionist at the store in Fyshwick, to the boss who helped with the consultation, to the person who came to measure up & the two that arrived to install, have been exemplary. I am delighted that the wardrobe doors & the kitchen splashback have given my 12 year old apartment such an instant 'facelift', and all for such an economical outlay! I can recommend Monaroscreens very strongly. Fantastic products and fabulous service!
Sliding doors look great - good service , well priced and easy to deal with. Thanks.
Very happy with the huge bathroom mirror Monaro Screens installed today. It was quick and easy and the friendly installer arrived on time. Thank you.
Pricing was a great factor to chosing Monaro screens. Job was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule.
Quote was competitive. Prompt and efficient services. Great products very happy with results. Thankyou
From quote to installation, Monaro screens were prompt, polite and easy to deal with. Our new front security screen door arrived ahead of schedule and was a perfect fit. We are loving having the bonus of security whilst increasing airflow though our house. This is the 2nd time we have dealt with Monaro screens (glass splash-back and security door)and both times have been a wonderful experience. I totally recommend dealing with Monaro screens!
Great customer service. So helpful and accomodating. The screen door looks so good and we couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Monaro Screens and would certainly look you to use you again should the need arise. Thank you
Outstanding service and very happy with the shower screen installation.
The whole process from the measure and quote by Chris to installation by Ben was very smooth and efficient. We are very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the product.
Love my new shower screen. I found Monaro Screens very helpful. I have a very small ensuite and finding a shower screen the doesn't have sliding doors is a bit of a challenge. However, with some helpful suggestions from Tim we have managed to fit one in that is perfect. Very happy.
Excellent service , very prompt and friendly staff . Job was spectacular, very happy.Thank you
Fantastic service! I absolutely love my new crimsafe doors they look great & were installed perfectly! The service I received from Monaro screens was amazing , I couldn’t recommend them more! I wouldn’t go anywhere else , Thanks so much to the team at Monaro screens!
My builder recommended Monaro Screens to me and I am so glad he did. Their supply and installation of mirrored sliding doors and shower screen look lovely and slide beautifully. Thank you for your very professional, prompt and friendly service. I will definitely recommend you to others as it has been so pleasant to come across a company that understands and delivers quality customer service.
For both the quote and installation I found the people at Monaro screens friendly and knowledgeable. The one issue we had was a defect with the Crimsafe door itself, and Monaro screens handled it really well.
Staffs are professional and friendly.
Mat was awesome....... apologised for being 10 minutes late! He was friendly and efficient. Thanks for sending him.
My new frameless shower screen has a sliding door - it is absolutely fabulous and ended up being such a great option for a tight space where a swinging door is possible but not all that practical. The team at Monaro Screens is highly professional and super friendly. Chris measured everything perfectly and the installation by Andy and Matt was brilliant! Perfect! Thank you so much for your attention to detail! Thanks also to everyone else behind the scene who helped to make my dream bathroom possible! Your professionalism is very much appreciated!
Very happy with the quality of our new screens and security doors. Installers were punctual and polite, and carried out their work in a tradesman like manner.
Monaroscreens installed a framed screen as part of our bathroom renovations. Price was comparable with other quotations, measuring and installation were on-time and efficient, staff pleasant, and the screen sturdily constructed and visually attractive. In short, top marks for service and product.
Shower screens looks great. Better than we expected. Exceptional service from the office and the installers. Great experiance and highly recommened.
Monaroscreens is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews