Monaro Screens Reviews

Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
Just a great firm to deal with, starting with my initial contact, the man who came to give us a quote, Aaron who installed our screen and the office for their efficiency. Would throughly recommend them.
Response to initial phone query good, with Amanda answering the call. Follow up visit and quote good, especially with suggestions as to door frame colour. Altogether good experience with your company. Happy to recommend.
Wardrobe sliding doors: From the start, Monaro Screens listened to what we wanted- access to the clothes and access to a set of drawers in the wardrobe. This meant we needed 3 sliding panels but we also had a small space for the tracking. Because Manaro Screens had the slimline track, they were able to meet our needs- even down to the finer details like having a brushed metal look around the panels. We thought we had a problem with the fit, but it was entirely our fault for not lining the panels up in their correct order (no space is perfectly square as we found out during our reno). But, Manaro were professional and scheduled in a maintenance visit at a convenient time (cancelled after we realized it was our error). From the start to the end, the service was professional and a great looking final product to boot. 5 stars, thumbs up and can thoroughly recommend. T&Cs from Tuggeranong
Thank you for to Monaro Screens for quoting and then fitting the new shower screen at my home. The process was smooth and their team was professional from the moment I arranged for a quote right through to the fitting. Their team members were respectful, tidy, on time, and did a great job.
Excellent service, quality product and workmanship. Highly recommended. We’ll use the service again.
Great service and super helpful
We have just had our main bathroom fitted with frameless screens. We are very happy with the result. From the office staff to the fitters, friendly helpful service. This is the second time we have used Monaro Screens and would highly recommend them. We will be using them again in the future for our cupboard doors.
Monaro Screens 5 star review on 30th March 2022 Monaro Screens 5 star review on 30th March 2022 Monaro Screens 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Monaro Screens recently installed Crimsafe doors at my elderly mother's place. They look fabulous and she is very happy with them and more importantly she feels completely safe now that she has them. A big thanks to the Team at Monaro Screens, so professional and helpful. We will definitely use them again when the need arises.
From the day I made the call, sales person turned up and gave me the quote. I visited the showroom to review the product and found the attended very helpful.I actually tried to have it installed as Christmas present to myself but was told late February 22 for my “Christmas” present. I get a call first week Feb ready for install. All done and very professional installer completed the work. Great communication from the company. Will be using your company again later in the year. Again thanks.
Monaro Screens replaced my old shower screen. I couldn't be happier with the service, from the initial measure and quote to today's install. Friendly and professional and the finished shower looks amazing. I used Monaro screens again as I previously had them fit and install crimsafe doors, the service and finished product exceed all expectations. I would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Monaro Screens were brilliant and their customer service was 5/5. From the first point of contact to discuss our needs through to installation they never missed a beat. Friendly, professional and even thanked us with a card for choosing them!! Highly recommend this business.
The team at Monaro Screens are professional, friendly and very responsive! I can't recommend them more.
I'd like to take a moment to record my thanks for the professionalism and speed of the service you provided. Our original 20 year old shower screen broke, and when I contacted Monaro Screens the company was able to rapidly confirm that it was not one of theirs, and connect me with a potential repairer. When this contact could not repair the original, we asked Monaro for a new screen. This was prepared swiftly and installed a month ahead of schedule on a very busy day: the tradesman was proficient, courteous and unfazed by the other goings-on here. After following his instructions on giving the screen 24 hours before using the shower, some weeks later we are delighted with the results. Thank you!
Absolutely love the Crimsafe! One of the best things we've ever bought. The feeling of security from being able to leave all the doors and windows open while we're out or asleep overnight is just wonderful. Monaro Screens was excellent. Really friendly and professional service of course, but the stand out was how quickly they did everything. Great information on my initial inquiry, and the measure and quote was a day or two later, with the price given on the spot. While they warned me about delays from the supplier, I was pleasantly surprised with a call out of the blue a month ahead of time that my screen had arrived, which they put in a day later. Absolutely brilliant! I also really liked supporting a smaller local business. I almost want to move so I can get them out again. Thanks again. I absolutely love it! You and the team have a fantastic holiday season. Regards Craig
I visited Monaro Screens some time ago to enquire about the practicality of having a CrimSafe screen door in front of a new UPVC double-glazed door. They showed me an efficient solution which subsequently they installed. From the outset their people were friendly, professional, prompt and thorough. My new door was delivered a fortnight before I’d anticipated, and Anthony, the CrimSafe check measurer and subsequent installer, was particularly competent, being quick and careful with the new door and also ‘fine-tuning’ an older CrimSafe screen door that had been moved during installation of a different double-glaze door. Everything now works perfectly, and I have no hesitation in recommending Monaro Screens should you be considering obtaining a CrimSafe door.
Outstanding service, delivery and installation. Highly recommended and will definitely be using the company again
Our experience with Monaro Screens has been outstanding. The team member who came out to provide the measure and quote was on time, professional, and provided excellent advice about matching colours to our house. The installer was friendly, fast, and arrived at the expected time.
We are really pleased with the result. Screen looks great, and workmanship is over/above our expectation.
I would highly recommend Monaro Screens. They installed 2 crimsafe doors and wardrobe doors for me. Covid lockdown happened in between the quote and the installation but as soon as they could they were installed. The installer did a great job and was polite and friendly and aware of Covid protocols. I would definitely use Monaro Screens again.
Monaro Screens is rated 4.9 based on 189 reviews