Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

ben@monaroscreens.com.au

4/75 Wollongong Street, ,

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
What an amazing company. Right from the first contact I made with Monaro Screens, I felt cared for. Every step of the way I was treated so respectfully and with kindness. Someone had attempted to break into my house, by trying to lever off the screens, and luckily they didn't get in. I contacted Monaro Screens on Friday 27 March and spoke to Ben. After I told him why I was ringing, he organised a visit for the following Monday, 30 March. Chris arrived right on time and measured up 3 windows, for Crimsafe Screens. Because I'd told them about the break-in attempt, they scheduled for the screens to be fitted the following Monday, 6 April. The two very friendly men arrived on time and the screens were fitted in a very short amount of time, and they look great. From measuring to fitting, it was one week - I couldn't ask for anything better. I can go to bed tonight feeling safe and secure, without leaving so many lights on in the house that it looked like a Christmas Tree! My experience with Monaro Screens has been very positive. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a quality product, knowing that they would be cared for by a family company, who only employs kind and generous staff. Thank you Monaro Screens, you should be very proud of your company, and your staff.
Trent came out to install my screen, he was on time, very friendly and did a great job installing the screen. I have 2 dogs and he watched out for their safety by insuring that he shut the gate, so they couldn't get out. Thank you for your professionalism.
Totally professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Fantastic service from quote, through installation and account settlement. Bill arrived promptly at the agreed time to provide an itemised quote for our Crimsafe doors and screens. He was courteous, professional and clearly very knowledgeable about the product, providing different options for us to choose from. He gave us a quote on the spot (coming to almost $2,000 less than a quote we received from a prominent competitor) and we were able to pay the deposit with him too.

Ben called us on the same day to pencil in the installation appointment about a month ahead. He advised that it could come forward depending on their workflow and sure enough, it came forward by almost two weeks! Amanda kindly gave us a call to lock it all in the day before.

I wasn't on site for the installation, but Monaro gave us options to allow them to conduct the install with or without us being present to provide access. Happily, I came home to beautifully installed screens across the house, allowing us to open things up and let the breeze in just in time for summer!

Very happy with the service, price and workmanship of the whole team from Monaro and extremely pleased to be pumping dollars into a quality local business for a high quality product. If you're looking to install Crimsafe doors and screens on your property, I highly recommend Monaro Screens to get the job done.
I originally gave a 1 star but since then was contacted by the owner Ben who sent manager Andy over to see the installation issue. The company rectified the issue and i now have a brand new shower screen. Thank you Ben and Andy for fixing the issue without hesitation and promptly. Mistakes do happen.
From our first enquiry, to the measure, quote and installation of our window screens, the Monaro Screens team were great to deal with. They came on time for each appointment, the screens were delivered on schedule and the installation went smoothly. Really happy with my new screens. Very professional team !!
Absolutely love our Zipslide screen!
We have a large 4 stack slider opening onto alfresco area, the Zipslide is so discreet when opened it feels like the inside living area and outside alfresco are one.
Absolutely love our Zipslide screen!
From the first email enquiry, to the measure and quote and the quick installation, the Monaro Screens team were a delight to deal with. They arrived on time for every appointment, the screens were delivered well-ahead of schedule and the installation went smoothly. Really happy with my new screens.
Great products.
Prompt high quality work. Would use again
Plumber said it was one of the worst installation of a shower screen he has seen.
It leaks around the base where silicon is. They have been back once to fix, hasn't work. Leak is getting worse. Next time i will go for the cheaper quote.
Monaro Screens made everything easy from start to finish. Bill was great when he came out to measure up and quote, and answered all the questions I could throw his way. The Admin team were great and very polite and when the installer came, he did a very tidy job and showed me how to adjust the doors if ever required. We're very happy with the mirrored wardrobe doors and our rooms feel fresh, new and bigger...!
Monaroscreens 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Monaroscreens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Monaro screens were fabulous. Professional, very prompt work and to a very high standard. Paul, who fitted my doors and screen, was meticulous and the doors and screen are perfect. Couldn’t be happier with the experience!
We were looking to freshen up our 2 bathrooms with some new shower screens. After a measure and quote we visited Monaro Screens show room in Fyshwick. Whilst obviously busy, the lady in the showroom provided us with excellent advice and service. We could now make an informed decision after having seen exactly what we were buying.

The installation date soon arrived and all went well. The Installer was super polite, cleaned up everything and we were soon left admiring our new semi frameless shower screens. Too easy.

It was nice to find a business that delivers quality products and services without any fuss. Very happy in recommending the team at Monaro Screens.
The whole experience has been easy and professional, from booking a quote, the measuring, the recommendations and advice, to installation. We are so pleased we went to Monaro Screens for our Crimsafe door. Special shoutout to Trent for his work and lovely customer service.
I’d just like to pass on our thanks to paul for the installation this morning of the new shower screen. Paul was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, friendly and has done a magnificent job. The service provided from quote to installation was impeccable, we couldn’t be happier with the results.

Thanks to all at Monaro screens for making this process so easy.
Excellent service and products. We had shower screen, back splash and front screen door installed. From measure to install, very happy with Monaro Screens!
Friendly and helpful staff, from measure and quote to installation.
I highly recommend Monaro Screens. They are professional to deal with, fair on price & provide quality workmanship
I was so very happy with my new shower screen form Monaro Screens and the wonderful friendly and efficient service by the man who came to quote and install their product. I was also particularly impressed by the wonderful manner and skill of the young man who carried out the installation, thank you Trent! I would highly recommend Monaro Screens to anyone. Kind regards, Susanne Horvat
Monaroscreens is rated 4.91 based on 123 reviews