moneysupermarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend moneysupermarket.com

Tell us how moneysupermarket.com made you happy
Cannot get a quote as they have not updated the details of my vehicle model ! Have reported this to Moneysupermaket
And I gather this information was conveyed to the IT team. I purchased a new Land Rover Discovery Sport 2.0 P290 Black 5 dr Auto but this vehicle does not exist on the Moneysupermarket list. Please upgrade.
So expensive the insurance, not convenient at all. Not friendly environment.
I recently purchased a car insurance policy from 1st central based on quotes I got from money supermarket website.
On moneysupermarket website, the policy i chose stated that the legal cover, personal injury and breakdown cover are all included as standard. I even rang 1st central to confirm all these information with their agent and she did not say these things would incur additional costs on my insurance policy. However, she only offered that an upgrade of these options would cost extra, but I declined any upgrade to the standard package that already came with my chosen insurance policy.

However, I find out today that those options were not included in my insurance cover I purchased from 1st central, despite being included as standard on moneysupermarket website and even when I spoke to their agent on the day I purchase my insurance.

I rang 1st central to argue this out. I ended up paying for these options because they insisted I had to pay for them separately.

This is a scam and moneyspermarket needs to be careful and honest with the information on the quotes they collate from all these insurance companies. I’m really disappointed in both moneysupermarket and 1st central insurance company service.

Please people go to genuine can insurance companies and make sure you record your phone conversations with any insurance company in case you want to take a legal case against them about any incorrect information they provided you with either on their website or on the phone.
They were fine like a year ago but they stooped so low it's pathetic! Try getting a quote for car insurance starting today and then try searching for car insurance starting in two weeks time. Bastards use this to inflate the price assuming you are in dire need of insurance and will take the overpriced option. Gocompare is being fair and does not prey on its customers (at least at the time of writing this review). Avoid those greedy fcks
Very expensive .
There is morE products from car insurance to energy to compare.
Quick and easy to use.
Best insurance website
due to the extremely dismissive reply i got from Moneysupermarket.
I find that they intentionally hiding information relating to, companies that apply compulsory charges that will be for anyone opting out of a renewal or changing provider prior to the end of their initial policy, from their search results? Surely that information should be front of house, as we are all told how easy it is to change providers these days, and never a mention of financial penalty for making this decision at the end of an initial policy period.
No problems
Never had a problem with money supermarket.com
I found this company the cheapest out of the four comparison sites
Excellent service as always
Quick and very good deals on all products and services
I am very happy
Seems like a good comparison site, but something seems to be fixed somehow, rates and the partners going compulsory excess over 10 grand just for a car having value of 3000 seems quite vague, no ncb or with ncb and one or two accident it just rocket u, thinking you shouldn't be driving at all.
12th of March changed energy suppliers via yourself, 19th of March I enquired if everything going ahead nicely, received an e mail back saying yes, change will happen on the 1st / 2nd of April.
You have ignored 2 e mails from me asking if everything going ahead.
Today, the 1st of April I find out from my current supplier and my intended supplier that you have not passed on any of my details.
I now have to start from scratch.
I have always used you for car / travel insurance, never again.
Easy to navigate between pages on website. Consistently good deals. Offers cashback.
If you want to save money use money supermarket.com
Had car insurance policy cancelled and i had to pay cancellation fees because money supermarket send the wrong detsils to the insurance company, made a complain and they said is not their problem to talk with the insurance company,when they ask you when you passed your driving test is only years option and not months,because i passed the test in November and i took insurance in January i had to put less years, money supermarket asks how many years i have choose 6 because 2019-2013=6 not 5,but because insurance was took out on the 8th of January insurance company had in their records it was Jan 2013 when i passed my test,if i would of said 5 years it will mean i passed the test Jan 2014,insurance said that my car insurance willbe higher now because of this, i refused to pay saying that money supermarket should pay the difference not me,money supermarket don't agree is their fault saying that others compare sites have the same question, they don't i have checked all of them ,so my insurance got cancelled and i had to pay 75£ cancellation fee.
I will never use them again,very bad costumer services they didn't not even called me to tell me my complain can not be fixed, they emailed me.😤👎
Was very helpful when looking for car insurance quick details and i had my quotes.
moneysupermarket.com is rated 3.80 based on 61 reviews