moneysupermarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend moneysupermarket.com

Tell us how moneysupermarket.com made you happy
Good price a lot off offers
None of quoted prices and extra chosen appear on the providers website nor did they reflect the quotation on the monet supermarket.com. Both Halifax and RAC provided higher quotes. The time taken to enter the details and contact the providers to purchase the quotes through the chat proved to be unsuccessful and resulted in making a telephone call to the provider was inexcess of an 1.5 hours. I will not be using Money Supermarket.com for car insurance quotes again.
The £150 voucher offer is a total scam. You would think during the purchase that you would be given £150 to spend on a service, but in reality, it comprises of multiple small vouchers, for different providers, where you would never be able to use all at the same time. Shame on you MoneySuperMarket.
A bit of a long process and prices were slightly higher
Last year my partner and I got our individual car insurance with this company. The prices were very good in both cases. Each of us was given £150.00 in vouchers to use in the whole year. These vouchers allowed each of us to get new tyres, a full service for the car, tracking, MOT, etc. The trouble came when trying to redeem and use the vouchers on different occasions. This was due to using their system of claiming the value of the vouchers and getting the financial figures right after having used each voucher to see what was left to be used from the original £150. We still have not managed to get this right and now they have expired after the 1 year of use period.
Very informative website.
I have found moneysuppermarket very helpful with keeping on top of my credit scoring and can not fault they tell me the good bits and bad letting me know we're I'm going wrong if credit score changes so I can adjust my spending it's not all about insurance which IV read so many reviews about like all things you love them or don't if not happy move on we all have choice out there
Watching your adverts clearly your products are just for women men have been totally excluded. I could not support such a bigoted company that practices misandry.
Sells your phone number. I’ve had non stop spam calls about insurance since I used this website.
competative prices
As easy to use as Confused.com but found more details that were readily available to read and understand regarding quotes for car insurance which saved time in deciding which insurance company to go with. There was no switching from one page to another or need to phone any company for confirmation of what was on offer.
Insurance too expensive
Fab experience
Moneysupermarket is a good service abd easy to use.
Easy to read policies and to communicate with the website.they put your mind at ease in choosing products that may be benefit to your needs.
They are really informative about products and help you to choose products that would be suitable
Bad service
Cannot get a quote as they have not updated the details of my vehicle model ! Have reported this to Moneysupermaket And I gather this information was conveyed to the IT team. I purchased a new Land Rover Discovery Sport 2.0 P290 Black 5 dr Auto but this vehicle does not exist on the Moneysupermarket list. Please upgrade.
So expensive the insurance, not convenient at all. Not friendly environment.
I recently purchased a car insurance policy from 1st central based on quotes I got from money supermarket website. On moneysupermarket website, the policy i chose stated that the legal cover, personal injury and breakdown cover are all included as standard. I even rang 1st central to confirm all these information with their agent and she did not say these things would incur additional costs on my insurance policy. However, she only offered that an upgrade of these options would cost extra, but I declined any upgrade to the standard package that already came with my chosen insurance policy. However, I find out today that those options were not included in my insurance cover I purchased from 1st central, despite being included as standard on moneysupermarket website and even when I spoke to their agent on the day I purchase my insurance. I rang 1st central to argue this out. I ended up paying for these options because they insisted I had to pay for them separately. This is a scam and moneyspermarket needs to be careful and honest with the information on the quotes they collate from all these insurance companies. I’m really disappointed in both moneysupermarket and 1st central insurance company service. Please people go to genuine can insurance companies and make sure you record your phone conversations with any insurance company in case you want to take a legal case against them about any incorrect information they provided you with either on their website or on the phone.
moneysupermarket.com is rated 3.7 based on 78 reviews