moneysupermarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend moneysupermarket.com

Tell us how moneysupermarket.com made you happy
Cannot get a quote as they have not updated the details of my vehicle model ! Have reported this to Moneysupermaket And I gather this information was conveyed to the IT team. I purchased a new Land Rover Discovery Sport 2.0 P290 Black 5 dr Auto but this vehicle does not exist on the Moneysupermarket list. Please upgrade.
I recently purchased a car insurance policy from 1st central based on quotes I got from money supermarket website. On moneysupermarket website, the policy i chose stated that the legal cover, personal injury and breakdown cover are all included as standard. I even rang 1st central to confirm all these information with their agent and she did not say these things would incur additional costs on my insurance policy. However, she only offered that an upgrade of these options would cost extra, but I declined any upgrade to the standard package that already came with my chosen insurance policy. However, I find out today that those options were not included in my insurance cover I purchased from 1st central, despite being included as standard on moneysupermarket website and even when I spoke to their agent on the day I purchase my insurance. I rang 1st central to argue this out. I ended up paying for these options because they insisted I had to pay for them separately. This is a scam and moneyspermarket needs to be careful and honest with the information on the quotes they collate from all these insurance companies. I’m really disappointed in both moneysupermarket and 1st central insurance company service. Please people go to genuine can insurance companies and make sure you record your phone conversations with any insurance company in case you want to take a legal case against them about any incorrect information they provided you with either on their website or on the phone.
They were fine like a year ago but they stooped so low it's pathetic! Try getting a quote for car insurance starting today and then try searching for car insurance starting in two weeks time. Bastards use this to inflate the price assuming you are in dire need of insurance and will take the overpriced option. Gocompare is being fair and does not prey on its customers (at least at the time of writing this review). Avoid those greedy fcks
Very expensive .
due to the extremely dismissive reply i got from Moneysupermarket. I find that they intentionally hiding information relating to, companies that apply compulsory charges that will be for anyone opting out of a renewal or changing provider prior to the end of their initial policy, from their search results? Surely that information should be front of house, as we are all told how easy it is to change providers these days, and never a mention of financial penalty for making this decision at the end of an initial policy period.
12th of March changed energy suppliers via yourself, 19th of March I enquired if everything going ahead nicely, received an e mail back saying yes, change will happen on the 1st / 2nd of April. You have ignored 2 e mails from me asking if everything going ahead. Today, the 1st of April I find out from my current supplier and my intended supplier that you have not passed on any of my details. I now have to start from scratch. I have always used you for car / travel insurance, never again.
Had car insurance policy cancelled and i had to pay cancellation fees because money supermarket send the wrong detsils to the insurance company, made a complain and they said is not their problem to talk with the insurance company,when they ask you when you passed your driving test is only years option and not months,because i passed the test in November and i took insurance in January i had to put less years, money supermarket asks how many years i have choose 6 because 2019-2013=6 not 5,but because insurance was took out on the 8th of January insurance company had in their records it was Jan 2013 when i passed my test,if i would of said 5 years it will mean i passed the test Jan 2014,insurance said that my car insurance willbe higher now because of this, i refused to pay saying that money supermarket should pay the difference not me,money supermarket don't agree is their fault saying that others compare sites have the same question, they don't i have checked all of them ,so my insurance got cancelled and i had to pay 75£ cancellation fee. I will never use them again,very bad costumer services they didn't not even called me to tell me my complain can not be fixed, they emailed me.😤👎
Tried to cancel igo4 and close brothers continuous home insurance contract (after paying for a year). They advised not in their t and c to allow this. Can't trust money supermarket now. Had 20 minute augrement with IGO4 requesting they remove my bank account details, card details and do not renew. They refused.
7 calls on the next day following getting a quote here. Burn in GDPR law, I hope!
I used money supermarket for life insurance quote. despite ticking the box to say 'email contact only'. i am now receiving 5 or 6 calls a day from insurance companies on all different numbers. I block the numbers and they just call on another number. DO NOT put your actual phone number in the quotes. you can always update your details with the insurance company if you commit to buy. If you do put your number in, you will regret it. I thought moneysupermarket would be reliable to share my personal details, they are not.
On taking out my car insurance with this company , and following all the Terms and conditions , I didnt get my £20 voucher . On tell them they told me to contact the people that send them out. It was like Compare the Market telling me to contact the people that make the meerkats to get a gift. It was only £20 however dont advertise thing you dont deal with, they are quick enough to take the commission . Will I use them again , like hell. The last email read: The incentive is provided by a company called MLP on behalf ourselves, please contact them on telephone number 01565 656 719 and they will answer any questions you may have.
such crass rubbish adverts, they are all so bad............. who on earth thinks of them? for this reason alone i would not go through them.
I was promised the gift voucher on 3 separate occasions and then I could not have the Gift because I had to verify my new address which took another 2 months. On this occasion I was then informed I was not entitled to the Gift Voucher. This was retracted, difficult and very unprofessional. Beware the promise and the svery small print
moneysupermarket.com is rated 3.80 based on 61 reviews