Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
Placed an order. I eventually had to follow up to realize they had no stock of 1 item, out of 3. Few days down the time i get a call to know 2nd item out of 3 is not in stock. And I finally cancel the order. The refund they said will take 14 days.
Its 13th day now and they say, units are ready for collection.
Look like they are buying time to give the refund.
I ordered 5 items on their website and then they cancelled with notification that the items I bought were not available. How can they sell things online if they can't sell it????
I'm ok with that but they still bill my credit card with refunded to my credit account. I requested for transfer the credit account to my bank account and they will process it within 2 weeks, well it's too long just for refund the money.
Hi. I’ve had by far the worst experience with the e-commerce service. I have waited for an item to arrive and after it being late and calling for the 3rd time to check the status of my order I’m now informed there’s an issue and it’s still not dispatched. Worst experience ever. I would love someone to give me a real solution and to receive my item my child needs. If you can help please do reply.
The online store for mothercare has the worst delivery service ever. They deliver each item out of 10 things i ordered on different weeks and on top of that the clothes i ordered were delivered wrongly with half the items missing in the sets. Donot order here and waste your time.
Had the worst experience with mothercare online . They have charged me the full amount and not delivered or let me track my order . Customer service is pathetic - no reply to multiple emails or phone calls . Please do not order from them
Your payment system doesn't work on sales item. Why put on sales then? Lucky I give you one star, you deserve zero.
It's a shame they are shutting down but even with all the discounts now, you can still find items cheaper elsewhere
Very bad customer service and rude
When I went to swap a shoes for a bigger size the nex day the staff tolked rudely and aggressively to me even though they didn't tell me that I could not return and change when I was paying for.
I went today to your shop to replace pair of trousers that I bought two days ago for a smaller size. I had my receipt with me, unfortunately I have been told, by very rude lady that you don't do redounds and change to a smaller size is also impossible.
It is very disappointing , I'm not surprised that your shop is collapsing .... And to the rude lady "enjoy your trips to job centre... You deserve that"
Average selection of items here at the Harrow store...used to be one of the most reliable kids stores when I was growing up. Just needs some updating with the times in my view.
I bought an expensive pram/pushchair for my grandson and after 13 months I had a problem with it, the pushchair. developed a fault,
The customer service was very bad they did nothing to help me.
I will never use them again.
The customer service was very bad they did nothing to help me.
I will never use them again.
Went to Ipswich store for a car seat for my grandson. I was served by Kay who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Kay made sure the seat was fitted in my car properly and made sure I knew how to use it. Will certainly shop there again.
Love their baby stuff but my nearest shop is 30 miles away and they never have any stock online especially the clothes side, Drives me nuts!
great service always available
My wife and I were served by Roxi in Mothercare in Chester. She was extremely helpful and advised about various products. We were very happy with the customer service that we received. Excellent!
Terrible customer service
Bought a expensive fur coat for my daughter after she gave birth to her first child, after taking the present to hospital I realised the security tag was still on coat.

I had to take this all the way back to the store which was over 40 minutes each way, after taking this in to store and explaining to the cashier they were so rude and didn’t even apologise.

I understand mistakes happen, however this was ridiculous to not even apologise and be quite blunt about it.

This was an error on Mothercares part and no apology was even given!

Terrible customer service!!!
Excellent customer services by hanane and khadija
Thank you so much to Sally and Noreen from the Meadowhall, Sheffield branch. As it is 30+ years since I last bought a car seat for my own children it was staggering to see how many there are to choose from and I needed help on making a decision for a seat for my grandson. It made all the difference having a personal service. I was shown how to fit it and how it all worked strap wise etc. Thank you ladies!
Mothercare is rated 3.32 based on 169 reviews