MotoNovo Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend MotoNovo Finance
Read MotoNovo Finance Reviews

Tell us how MotoNovo Finance made you happy
I see a lot of bad reviews and negative comments, not really sure what happened in their situation but I had not problems with Motonovo. Decent loans, affordable payments and a small discount for paying it early. Not made of money myself but I limited myself on what car to get, went for a 2010 Golf, kept my feet on the ground. Got a feeling that most negative reviews come from people punching above their league, not reading the contract.
Cheapest place I could get finance including my own bank. No issues what so ever. Very helpful staff on the phone and online. When our cars paid back we will probably use them for finance again.
I’ve personally had no issues with MotoNovo finance. I have just paid off my finance early. I borrowed around £9k and only paid just under £2k in interest over 5 years. They are always helpful on the phone. And am currently setting up another finance with them for new vehicle. My only issue is that there’s not much they do over the phone and tell you to go online or the app to make changes or payments. Also when I took out my first policy I did it over the phone and now they only let you apply online or through dealership which is annoying as sometimes you just want to speak to a person.
My situation isn't great because I'm four months now with a van that I've had issues with from day one, worst vehicle I've ever had and the van dealer is denying any defects we're present at point of sale, this is after they stated no known faults. Motonovo have never failed to answer calls from me I've called them many times and everyone has been very pleasant to deal with. Motonovo at this point are organising a vehicle rejection which I'm hoping will be done shortly. I think their terms and repayments are good for someone like me who has little credit history. I shall update my review once my defective van is resolved. 4 stars and not 5 because we are not yet quite there with these issues.
MotoNovo Finance is rated 1.53 based on 80 reviews