Multipharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Multipharmacy
Read Multipharmacy Reviews

info@multipharmacy.com

MultiPharmacy405 Great Western RoadGlasgow

Tell us how Multipharmacy made you happy
I placed an order for fade out extra care day cream and they sent me a different product . The invoice is correct for the product I requested and they won’t answer my emails to them . Lesson learned won’t buy from this company again .
Great Website, I found the product I was looking for, cheaper than anywhere else, easy to order, honest shipping prices and they accept Paypal, they even had the courtesy of calling me and double checking my address, Royal Mail 24h delivery, well packaged. In my opinion this is online retail as it always should be!!
My orders are always dealt with so efficiently
Your service was good. However, the dual action replacement heads for my Oral-B sonic tooth brush that I purchased are defective: the lower brush becomes detached long before the head needs changing. This never occurred with Oral-B heads.

I would think this is a manufacturing defect. Please can you rectify.
The delivery was quick and the website was easy to use.
Very good vendor.
International shipping (within the EU) takes a lot, but it doesn't depend on vendor.
The service is always first class. I ordered the product and it was delivered within 3 days. I have used Multipharmacy on several occasions now and have never had any issues whatsoever
I regularly purchase Secure dental adhesive from Multi Pharmacy and find the product excellent.
It secures my dentures for most of the day,and makes eating far better.
Very good service.
Good price. Prompt delivery.
I Now live in New Zealand and cannot purchase the Chewable Calcium tablets that I could get in UK. After searching the web I found Multipharmacy and found my exact brand on your website. The ordering was easy, I immediately received email acknowledgement of my order and delivery was as fast as the post between the two countries could possibly be. I am very satisfied and will continue to place my future orders with you.
I found what I was looking for on the Multipharmacy website, far cheaper price than anywhere else, delivered within two days.
Easy to use website and quick delivery of goods
When you make an order it’s delivered within 2 days using Royal Mail 48 Tracked service.
Please carry on using Royal Mail for your deliveries their excellent.

Thank you.
Yeah, you are reasonable priced, and competitive with other pharmacies.
I'm very happy with Multipharmacy. Just one regret that one of my usual order is no longer available.
All the items I wanted were in stock and were delivered promptly.
Very good service
Quik, no nonsense service, VG tick
Clear website, good value, prompt delivery so no complaints. Thank you.
Multipharmacy is rated 4.73 based on 570 reviews