MyPostcard Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend MyPostcard
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact MyPostcard?

Tell us how MyPostcard made you happy

"I ordered a Postcard to be sent to Iran 2 times. The first one was before New Year: Never received. I contacted their customer service they said they will re-ship my card. They re-shipped it on January 8th. However, the second one is still not there today is Feb 19th. The worst thing is there is no way you could track of your order! Not happy at all and won't order again!"
Hello Tara,

thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your cards are taking so long.
Please note that the cards sometimes can take a bit longer due to the fact that they go to remote regions. Further a tracking option would not work sufficiently either because it would be too expensive and in some remote regions of the world it does not work very well :-(
Once again I am sorry for the delay.
Best
Gideon
""I'm thrilled with MyPostcard, I've already sent about 100 cards and they were all on time and in excellent quality.""
"Same thing happened to me. Took almost month for my postcard to arrive. So it is not a very useful service for me at least."
"I sent a postcard on December 4th and it's still not there. I also sent 19 on December 13th and NONE of them have arrived either. I'm beginning to feel like this is a scam just to get my money."
"I've been using MyPostcard for a couple of years and it's terrific! No matter where I go in the world--even on an African safari--I can easily send a personalized postcard. Quick, easy, personal ... and no more hunting for stamps!"
"Very easy to use, and cheaper than all the other apps that offer the same service. Every postcard I have sent and print I have ordered have been very good quality."
"Amazingly easy to use and fast delivery worldwide."
"So easy to use, good app, reasonably priced."
MyPostcard is rated 3.38 based on 8 reviews